Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - chapter 11

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 12 - chapter 11

Chapter 12 - chapter 11
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Just then, the lunch bell rang, signaling for them to get to class. The kids stood up, and all went to their classes.

After School

“Hey guys,” Sakura said as they exited the class room, “I can’t ride home with everyone today, my drivers coming to get Sasuke and I so we can work on our project.”

“Ok, bye!” said TenTen, Hinata, and Ino at exactly the same time. They all burst out into a fit of giggles. It was a great day outside, and there was practically no homework for that night. They climbed into Hinata’s limo, as Sakura climbed into her own limo.

“Took you long enough.” said Sasuke as Sakura jumped, not expecting him to be there yet.

“Sorry, I had to go to my locker.” Sakura said. “So, did you get any ideas for the project?”

“Yea, I was thinking that we could make improvements to seat belts so that the pressure is distributed more evenly over the body,” said Sasuke.

“Ok,” said Sakura. “I was thinking we could make improvements to the crumple zone of the car, and maybe create a more shock absorbent bumper. We can use my old Barbie car for testing our ideas, and we should have the supplies we need at my house.”

“Sounds good.” said Sasuke.

“We’re going to be working in the family room and sun room, I was thinking we can test the ideas in the sun room, and alter the car in the family room, that way nothings in our way.” said Sakura.

“Good.” said Sasuke. Just then the limo pulled up in front of Sakura’s house. They grabbed their book bags and walked into the house.

“Mom!” Sakura yelled. “We’re home! We’re going into the family room to start the project.”

“Ok, honey! When your brother comes home I’ll send him up to his room so he won’t bug you two!” said Mrs.Haruno from another room. Sakura led Sasuke into the family room, and they found a bunch of materials laid out on the coffee table. Sakura’s pink Barbie car was there, too.

“Ms. Mimi must have laid everything out for us while we were at school.” Sakura said.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied. “Let’s get started.” They started fiddling with the car, Sakura was taking a foamy material and putting it on the bumper, and Sasuke picked up some ribbon and tried to make a seatbelt. Sakura looked over at Sasuke and saw him struggling with the seatbelt, and offered her help.

“Here,” she said, “let me do that. I can sew it together rather quickly, and then we glue it into the car.” Sakura cut some thread and threaded it through a needle, and quickly sewed two pieces of ribbon together so that the formed an X. She then took some glue and glued each of the corners to a part of the seat. Since there weren’t any buttons tiny enough to hold the two together, the clay they were using to test the pressure would just have to slip into the seat behind the new seatbelt without undoing the ribbons.

“Thanks.” Sasuke said. “I’m not very at sewing, if you couldn’t tell.”

“Don’t worry, I could tell.” Sakura said with a giggle. They took the car into the sunroom along with a piece of wood and some phone books to create a ramp. They ran the car down the ramp into a wall and timed it, then found the average speed of the car. While Sasuke was getting ready to release the car so it can run down the ramp for the third time, they heard a voice from the doorway.

“Hey! That looks like fun! Can I crash it into the wall?”

“Taichi! Mom said you have to go to your room, so no, you can’t crash the car.” said Sakura in a firm voice.

“Please, Sakura?” Taichi asked.

“How about you crash the car into the wall when we’re done?” Sasuke suggested. Taichi turned towards Sasuke as if noticing him for the first time.

“Ok! Can I at least watch until then?” Taichi asked.

“No!” exclaimed Sakura.

“Sakura, I don’t see why he can’t; he won’t be bothering us if he just sits there quietly and doesn’t talk.” Sasuke said.

‘Is this the same guy who’s so cold and distant at school?’ Sakura wondered to herself in disbelief. ‘I can’t believe he’s being nice to my little brother, of all people!’
“Fine, I guess he can, but he’d better be quite as a mouse!” Sakura said. When they had finished the experiment, Taichi walked over and picked up the car.

“Now can I crash it into the wall?” he asked excitedly.

“Sure,” said Sasuke. Taichi put it on top of the ramp and let it go. When it hit the wall, the clay person's head flew off.

“That’s so awesome!” Taichi exclaimed when the head flew off.

“I’m glad that we finished the experiment before we let him crash the car.” Sakura said under her breath.

“What was that, Sakura?” Sasuke asked.

“Oh! Nothing!” she said quickly. “Sasuke, can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” he said.

“Why are you so cold and distant at school, but then here you weren’t?” Sakura questioned.

“At school, there are all these girls all over me, all the time. It gets annoying. I thought that if I was cold and distant, they would stay away from me, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.” Sasuke replied.

“Oh, well I know kind of how you feel, I always have fan boys chasing me or something, it’s not always fun.” Sakura said.

“Yea, that’s exactly how it is.” said Sasuke. Just then they heard a car pull up in the driveway. Sakura looked out the window and saw Sasuke’s driver.

“I guess it’s time for you to leave,” Sakura said.

“Yea, well, I’ll see you at school tomorrow, I guess. And we can go to my house to finish the project up.” Sasuke said.

“Ok, well, I don’t have a free night until Friday, so would then be good?” Sakura asked.

“Sure.” Sasuke said as he walked out the door.

‘This guy is so different from the guy at school.’ thought Sakura as she watched Sasuke leave.

A/N:When the girls all giggled at once, you know how on a really nice day, you’re just so happy when you finally leave school, especially when you have hardly any homework, and you laugh at just about everything? Maybe it’s just me…Ok, so I made Sasuke seem like a totally different person, but now Sakura has seen the nice side of Sasuke.And sorry to those people who thought that more was going to happen with Sakura and Sasuke, but remeber, Sakura hated Sasuke until the end of this chapter,ok? Ms. Mimi is Sakura’s family’s maid. Yea, Sakura’s brother isn’t really going to be a big part of the story, but I just thought I’d throw a little sibling in there. Reviews would be much appreciated! ^-^

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 3:06:56 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol my inner sakura is soooooo blushing like badly

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:46:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks for reviewing! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:28:03 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I <3 Crashing stuff, i crashed my mom's jeep into the garage b4, i ran and put some guy in it
 
XD
 
i nvr got in trouble

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:29:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, i've never crashed anything other than toy cars XD

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 1:16:20 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaYes laughter rocks! Do not feel as though you are the only one we are all stupid- I mean unique. *runs to next chapter again*

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 8:55:00 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks ^-^ ANd yes, laughter does rock!

kagome99 on March 29, 2007, 4:37:01 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!U updated early!I luv it!keep up the good work!

winxgirl21 on March 29, 2007, 9:13:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks ^-^ I'm glad that you like it, adn don't worry, i will!

AlleyCat17 on March 28, 2007, 10:03:25 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17good chapter i can't wait to see wait to see what
happens next ^-^

winxgirl21 on March 28, 2007, 10:11:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, I'm glad that you liked it ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 28, 2007, 4:58:49 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverSWEET-NESS!! I have been waiting for this moment...for a long....three..days....-_- What can I say, I'm egar! ^_^ CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!! KEEP UP THE GOOD..wait...no...KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK!!!!

winxgirl21 on March 28, 2007, 6:34:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21loz, thanks! I'm glad you look forward to it so much! ^-^ The next one should be up by Saturday ^-^

XxKayxKayxX on March 27, 2007, 9:51:13 AM

XxKayxKayxX on
XxKayxKayxXmoree :o

winxgirl21 on March 27, 2007, 9:53:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I'm hoping to update again by Saturday ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 27, 2007, 10:49:22 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

winxgirl21 on March 27, 2007, 11:02:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz ^-^

hirataitokyo on March 27, 2007, 9:21:35 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOMG! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAY! whoop ^0^ nice saku and sasu whoop haha -.- Great chapter!

winxgirl21 on March 27, 2007, 9:23:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, I'm glad that you liked it ^-^