Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - chapter 12

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 13 - chapter 12

Chapter 13 - chapter 12
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

‘This guy is so different from the guy at school.’ thought Sakura as she watched Sasuke leave. A couple of minutes after she saw the limo pull out of the driveway, she went upstairs to her room. She locked the door, and went over to her dresser where she kept pictures of her friends. She picked up the picture frame containing her favorite picture, it was one of them from homecoming last year. Ino was striking a pose, TenTen had her eyes closed and was laughing, Hinata was holding up a peace sign, and Sakura was in the middle of them smiling brightly, totally happy to be having a blast with her friends. She turned the picture frame over, and opened the back, revealing a key. She pulled the key out, and walked over to her desk, unlocked it with the key, and then pulled out her diary.

Dear Diary,

Today was the second day of school, and Sasuke came over so we could work on our project together. When this project was first assigned, I just thought that he was a huge jerk, but today when he came over he was…different. He wasn’t cold like at school, and he actually said more than three words in a sentence. He was even nice to Taichi. My opinion of him is really starting to change. I’m actually looking forward to seeing him at school tomorrow, and I’m wondering if he’ll talk to me at all. We’re working on the project again on Friday so we can finish it up. On other matters, Hinata seems to really like Naruto, and he seems to like her back. But since Naruto is totally clueless, he has no clue she likes him. Ino, TenTen, and I are going to have to work on getting those two together. Well, I’m starving, so I’m going to go get some dinner, but I’ll write more soon, I promise.

Sakura

When Sakura was done writing, she put her diary back, locked the desk, and then replaced the key. When she was done, she walked downstairs to see if dinner was ready yet. When she walked into the kitchen, she found Taichi sitting at the counter, getting ready to start eating. Her mother was standing on the other side fixing her own plate of food.

“Why didn’t anyone tell me it was dinner time?” Sakura asked.

“I figured you were up in your room working on homework.” said Mrs. Haruno simply.

“Well, I’m starving, and I wish someone would have called me down.” Sakura said as she piled some fried rice onto her plate, and then added some shrimp on top of it. She sat down at the counter next to Taichi, and started eating.

“So Sakura, how did your project go?” asked Mrs. Haruno.

“Great, we just have to pull all the information together and wrap it up so that way we can present it.” said Sakura.

“That’s good.” said Mrs. Haruno. “It was nice of you and your friend to let Taichi watch you work.”

‘Yea and if had been up to me, he would have been up in his room.' thought Sakura. “Yea, we thought it would be a good experience for him to watch us do the project.”

“But Sakura, you told me that I had to-” Taichi started but was interrupted by Sakura.

“Be totally and completely quite so you wouldn’t disturb us, that’s right!” Sakura said. If her mom thought she had been nice to her brother that meant she was in a good mood. And if she was in a good mood, Sakura could ask her about the Homecoming dress that she wanted to buy.

“Mom, I was just wondering, since homecoming was coming up, if I could use the credit card to buy my dress.” Sakura said, but it sounded more like a question.

“Well, why can’t you just use yours?” Mrs. Haruno asked.

“Well, I don’t have a lot of money left on mine for this month, and we were all going shopping on Saturday, so I wanted to know if I could use yours.” Sakura explained. Every month, her parents put a certain amount of money into her bank account, and she was allowed to do whatever she wanted with it, which was where the money for her credit card came from. This month she’d gotten extra money since it was the start of school, and had received about one thousand dollars so she could buy her school supplies, and her uniforms. She only had about one hundred of that left, thanks to the girls shopping spree before school.

“Sure, just don’t go over…hmmm…let’s say two hundred and fifty dollars?” Mrs. Haruno said to her daughter.

“Of course!” Sakura said happily. She had just finished eating and was now at the sink setting her dishes down. “Well, I need to go up to my room; Ino said I needed to call her after dinner.”

“Ok,” said Mrs. Haruno. Sakura ran up to her room, excited that she’d gotten permission to use her parents’ credit card. The girls were going to freak out. As soon as she was in her room, she picked up her phone and dialed Ino’s number.

“Hello?” said a voice on the line.

“Hey, Ino, it’s Sakura. Guess what!” Sakura said excitedly.

“What?” Ino asked.

“My mom said I could use their credit card to buy my homecoming dress! I can only spend two hundred and fifty dollars, though.” Sakura said.

“Why can’t you just use yours?” Ino asked, somewhat confused.

“I’ve spent almost all of my money for this month, so I don’t have enough left for the dress and accessories.” Sakura explained to her friend.

“Oh, I get it, so now you can get both, possibly without spending your own money! Smart!” said Ino.

“So we’re going dress shopping Saturday, right?” asked Sakura.

“Yea,” Ino said, “Even though homecoming isn’t for another month or so, it’s a good idea to get the dresses early.”

“Awesome!” Sakura exclaimed. “I can’t wait. I know exactly what kind of dress I want.”

“Really?” asked Ino. “What kind?”

“You’ll have to wait until Saturday to see it!” Sakura said happily. “Oh, I should go, I have some homework that I haven’t finished.”

“Ok, well, I’ll see you tomorrow then. Bye!” said Ino.

“Bye!” said Sakura as she hung up the phone. She set the phone back on her desk, and pulled out her homework. She started working on some math problems, but started thinking of other things. She eventually got tired, and fell asleep on her desk.

A/N: Ok, so was the diary entry a good thing? Or did nobody like it? I was thinking I should write more in future chapters, but I’m going to see what you guys think of this one first. Your opinions are greatly appreciated! And yea, I know, she goes through a lot to hide her diary, but I hide mine in the same place, right down to the key, lolz. I go to great lengths to keep my sisters out of my diary….(and Rebecca, I know you’re reading this, but I didn’t give away exactly where I hide everything, so don’t go tearing my room apart to find my diary.) Also, yea, I know, she gets a big allowance, but then again, in this story, she’s rich. And her dinner was pretty much based on what I wish I could be eating right now...Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 3:14:03 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013hmmmmmmmmm i wish sauske was real then he colud be my bf

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:48:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, it's too abd the Naruto gang isn't real...

kogalover2013 on October 28, 2007, 1:37:29 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013seriously

waterbender00 on May 23, 2007, 6:17:08 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00the diary entry is a good addition, makes it seem more real.

winxgirl21 on May 23, 2007, 6:26:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm glad that you think that, because i was trying to put it in there for that reason! ^-^

diva96 on May 15, 2007, 10:13:12 AM

diva96 on
diva96nice!!! love it!

winxgirl21 on May 17, 2007, 8:23:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 1:26:18 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramawhoot! Ilove the diary entry thingy. I used to have one but then I forgot about it one day and then I sorta gave up after a while... yeah 8runs to next chapter again and take a drink of gatorade for thirst*

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 8:56:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz that's how I am with my diary..I forget about it....but then I'll write an entry about once every two months...

hirataitokyo on April 3, 2007, 12:28:06 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoI like the diary entry, it was good, can't wati til teh next chappie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^0^ WHOOOOOOOOP!

winxgirl21 on April 4, 2007, 5:28:13 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, I'm going to hopefully finish up the next chapter by tomorrow and put it up then ^-^

kagome99 on April 2, 2007, 5:35:04 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99it was really good.plz rite more soon.
i liked the diary part.

winxgirl21 on April 2, 2007, 7:53:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, I'm glad that you liked it, i think I'm going to do more diary parts, and I'm working on the next chapter now, but I'm not very far yet...

kagome99 on April 3, 2007, 5:59:54 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99k

Gaarafangirl7789 on April 1, 2007, 9:42:03 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789bada ba ba ba I'm lovin' it! (lol)

winxgirl21 on April 2, 2007, 7:52:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, my friend was singing that on the bus today! thanks!

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 31, 2007, 6:28:13 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverWRITE MORE! I'M LOVING IT! (did I quote from Mcdonalds again?) Luv the Diary entry, don't change a thing! I wish I could have a thousand dollars right now... -_- oh, well. What would I do with that much money anyway.... Knowing me, I would spend it all on snacks and gumballs! haha! KEEP WRITING, DON'T STOP! Yay! Can't wait for the next chappie!!!!

winxgirl21 on April 1, 2007, 7:16:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I'm glad that you liked it! ^-^, I'm hoping to update soon, but I'm not sure when yet, since I only have about 200 words done for the next chapter...