Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - chapter 13

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 14 - chapter 13

Chapter 14 - chapter 13
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

She started working on some math problems, but started thinking of other things. She eventually got tired, and fell asleep on her desk. The next thing she knew, her alarm clock was going off in her ear.

“Wha-, What? I’m awake!” she yelled as her head bolted up from her desk. She looked around her, realizing she was in her room. “Ugghhh....” she groaned when she realized she had fallen asleep on her desk, with her unfinished math homework in front of her. “Great, guess I’ll have to do this in the car.” She mumbled to herself as she closed her binder and shoved it into her book bag. She shoved the text book in after that, and then zipped it up. She then walked into her closet to get dressed. “I look awful.” she said as she looked in the mirror after she did her makeup. Her hair was messy, and her skin was blotchy because she hadn’t had time to take a shower this morning, and had fallen asleep before taking one last night. She walked downstairs to find her mother in the kitchen.

“Good morning sweetie!” said Mrs. Haruno.

“Good morning, mom.” Sakura said as she put some French toast that her mother had made onto a plate and sat down. She ate swiftly and silently. Just a few minutes after she’d placed her dishes in the dish washer, she heard a horn honk. It was TenTen’s driver this morning. She slipped on some shoes, grabbed her backpack, and ran out the front door.

“Hey guys,” she said as she got into the limo. She pulled out her math homework and started working on a problem.

“Ok, what happened yesterday with Sasuke?” TenTen asked.

“What happened?” Sakura repeated looking up from her math homework. “What happened was we got almost our entire project done!”

“That’s not what I meant…”TenTen started.

“I know what you’re thinking, and no, nothing happened. The only thing that did happen was that he was surprisingly really nice, and more talkative than he is at school. My opinion of him might actually change depending on how nice he is on Friday. He was even nice to Taichi.”

“Did he say more than one word sentences?” Hinata asked.

“Yea, actually, he did.” Sakura said. “Now can I get this math done? Please?”

“Sure,” said TenTen. Sakura went back to doing her math as Ino climbed into the limo.

“What’s up guys?” Ino asked.

“Nothing really,” TenTen said, “just that Sakura’s doing her math homework.”

“Forehead! I’ve never known you to not get your homework done before! What happened?” Ino asked.

“I just fell asleep on my desk while I was doing it, Pig.” Sakura replied as she wrote down an answer. “I was more tired than I thought, considering it was only seven the last time I looked at the clock before I fell asleep.”

“Really?” Ino asked.

“Really.” Sakura replied as she put her homework back into her binder, having just finished it. Just then, they pulled up at school. “I don’t need to run to my locker this morning, so I’m going straight to homeroom”

“I don’t need to either, so I’ll go with you.” Hinata said. Sakura and Hinata went towards the classroom, while TenTen and Ino went to their lockers. By the time Ino and TenTen got to homeroom, Kakashi was surprisingly there. Everyone in the class sat with their mouths hanging open, and they couldn’t believe it.

“I believe you ladies are late.” Kakashi said.

“B-But, you, you’re here, and on time?” Ino questioned wide-eyed.

“Well, yes, I do believe that I’m here.” Kakashi said. “Now, if you ladies will be so kind as to take your seats, we can take attendance.” TenTen and Ino walked to there seats.

TenTen immediately whispered to Sakura “How long has he been here?”

Sakura replied quietly, “Only a few minutes, so you guys really aren’t late. You walked in about two minutes after him.” TenTen nodded her head in disbelief, and listened as Kakashi read them a letter from the dean of student life. It was something about problems with kids in the lunch room. Soon, the bell rang and the girls went to their classes.

During Lunch

“I’m starving!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Me, too!” said Sakura. “P.E. really wore me out, and made me so hungry.”

“Who knew that floor hockey would be so tiring?” Ino asked.

“Not me,” said Hinata as she sat down on the bench she’d sat on for the past two days. This table was already theirs, pretty much. No one else sat there, and no one had tried yet.

“I’m going to get in the lunch line!” TenTen said happily.

“I’m coming too,” Sakura said, “I could smell those fries from the gym.” When they got back, the guys were sitting at the table with Ino and Hinata. “I’m going to get fatter from eating all of these fries.” Sakura said.

“I’ll help you then!” Naruto exclaimed as he reached his hand into the bag and pulled out about half of the fries inside.

“Um, thanks, Naruto.” Sakura said with a sweat drop.

“No problem.” Naruto said through a mouthful of fries.

“Ok, so what stores are we looking in on Saturday?” Ino asked.

“That’s a really long time away!” said Naruto.

“Yea, but we have to get an itinerary planned if we want to find the best dresses!” Ino exclaimed.

“What’s an itinerary?” Naruto asked.

“Dobe,” Sasuke said, “it’s another word for schedule.”

“Then why wouldn’t you just say schedule in the first place?” Naruto asked.

“Because,” Ino said, “itinerary sounds better.”

“Whatever you say.” said Naruto. “I just find it confusing.” Just then the lunch bell rang, signaling for them to get to their classes.

After School

The girls were climbing into Sakura’s limo when the guys walked out.

“Hey, guys!” Naruto yelled. “Can we get a ride home with you? We all thought someone else was driving.”

“Sure,” Sakura said. “Get in.” The guys climbed in, and Naruto sat down next to Hinata.

“Hi Hinata!” Naruto said.

“Hi Naruto.” Hinata said back. “Are we working on our project today?”

“Yup, so you can just get out at my house.” Naruto said. Neji shot Naruto a glare, obviously not trusting his cousin with Naruto.

Hinata saw this, and looked a little bit upset, as she said “Ok, Naruto.”

“Neji, when are we going to work on our project?” TenTen asked. “Sakura and Sasuke are almost done with there’s, and we haven’t even started. Could you come over to my house today?”

“Hn, no.” Neji said.

“Ok, well then, what about Saturday?” TenTen asked.

Hn, sure.” Neji replied.

“Shikamaru, is tomorrow a good day to work on our project?” asked Ino.

“Troublesome,” he said, “why not today?”

“Because Sakura and I have dance today.” She said.

“Fine, we’ll work on it tomorrow.” Shikamaru said. Just then they were at Naruto’s house, and Naruto and Hinata were getting out.

“Hinata, your father wants you home by five o’clock,” Neji said while looking at Naruto.

“Ok, I’ll just have Naruto take me home since it’s my driver’s day off.” Hinata said.

“No.” Neji said. “I’ll come pick you up.”

“Um, ok.” Hinata said looking upset again. Neji didn’t trust Naruto with her, even though he was one of his best friends, and that meant that her father wouldn’t trust Naruto with her. Sakura, Ino, and TenTen all looked at each other.

“Hinata, I’m coming to pick you up,” Sakura said. “We’re all going to my house to talk about Saturday, remember?”

“Yea!” said Ino. “You can’t miss that!”

“Ok,” said Hinata, realizing what her friends were doing for her. “I’ll see you at four thirty, then.”

The girls looked at each other again as Hinata got out of the car. Sakura was going to pick Hinata up, but she was going to be an hour late, and Hinata wouldn’t be home until six o’ clock.

A/N: Ok, well, yea, this chapter was pretty much a filler chapter, the next one should be a lot better. And the dean of student life letter actually came from my school, we get all these letters that our advisory teachers have to read to us, and they’re about all the problems from around campus…they’re really boring…Well, reviews are very appreciated! And suggestions are always welcome! ^-^

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 3:30:14 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol lol lol inner sakura & hinata are blushing p.s. my inner hinata is soooooo mad at neji

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:49:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, I know. He ruins things. lolz.

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:39:07 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Agrees 
 l
\ /
 

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:30:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 1:34:04 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramawEE! Who cares about getting fat? It's hard dodging the half of easter candies alrighty. *cough cough* yeah even if it was a filler it was still good. I cracked up with the whole Kakashi thing. Loved it *runs to next chapter panting*

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 8:58:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yea I know..>.< I have so much Easter candy left it's not even funny! But it's sooo good, who wouldn't eat it all?

AlleyCat17 on April 9, 2007, 9:28:38 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17i love it

winxgirl21 on April 9, 2007, 9:33:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx^-^

winxgirl21 on April 9, 2007, 9:31:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx ^-^

hirataitokyo on April 8, 2007, 10:08:29 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOH yay!!!! man haha that's how i use to be, eating cookies and pizza everyday for lunch i could tell i got bigga T^T but my friend gets that like everyday!!! but she's like really skinny T^T damn her -curses under breath- well i'll stop my ranting now, Great chapter! can't wait til the next one!!!

winxgirl21 on April 8, 2007, 10:44:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm going to start the next chapter tomorrow ^-^

kagome99 on April 6, 2007, 8:17:56 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99still very awesome!keep up the good work!more soon!

winxgirl21 on April 6, 2007, 2:23:32 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks, I'm hoping to update soon, but i havn't even started the next chapter yet ^-^' I havn't had time...

Gaarafangirl7789 on April 6, 2007, 7:36:04 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I LOVE IT!!! ^^

winxgirl21 on April 6, 2007, 2:21:28 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 5, 2007, 1:14:43 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG still awsome!!!! Hehe, thats just like me at lunch, I say im going to get fat if I eat something, and the next thing I know, everyones grabbing my food! ^^ Luv it!! Once again, don't change a thing!

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2007, 10:28:00 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^