Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - chapter 15

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 16 - chapter 15

Chapter 16 - chapter 15
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto

He really liked her and hoped that she would like him back, and wondered if a girl like her could ever love a guy like him. He looked at the clock, and saw that it was only 4:30. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. He woke up in what felt like only a couple of minutes to someone banging on the door.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Naruto said as he carefully moved Hinata’s head off of his shoulder and put a pillow where he had been, laying her head back down. When he got to the door, he opened it to find Sakura standing there.

“Finally!” Sakura exclaimed. “I’ve rang the door bell twice and have been standing here for about ten minutes now. If you didn’t answer when I knocked on the door, I didn’t know what I was going to do.”

“Sorry, we fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie on T.V.” Naruto said. He stepped aside and let Sakura walk into the house.

“Where’s Hinata?” Sakura asked looking around for her friend.

“She’s on the couch in the family room, she’s still asleep.” Naruto said as he led Sakura into the family room.

“Ok, then, I’ll wake her up.” Sakura said as she walked over towards the couch. She shook Hinata while saying, “Wake up! Hinata, we have to go or your father’s going to be one angry person!”

“What time is it?” asked Naruto.

“It’s six o’ clock,” Sakura replied as Hinata looked up at her.

“I’m coming, I’m coming, just let me get my stuff.” Hinata said as she got up off of the couch and walked over to the table where her book bag was. “I’ll call you tomorrow to remind you to get the sample, ok Naruto?” Hinata said.

“All right, talk to you then.” Naruto said as he walked to his front door with Hinata and Sakura. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” he yelled as they got into the limo.

“Bye Naruto!” Sakura and Hinata yelled at the same time. As soon as Hinata climbed into the limo, she found a curious TenTen and Ino looking at her.

“What are you wearing?” Ino asked as soon as the door was shut.

“That’s exactly what my question was when I saw you.” Sakura said.

“Well, it’s a pair of Naruto’s sweatpants and one of his tee-shirts.” Hinata said while blushing. “He fell into the lake, and when I reached down to help him out, he pulled me in. We ended up splashing around and dunking each other for about half of an hour. Then when we got out and were in his house, I realized that I didn’t have anything to change into, so he offered to lend me some clothes.”

“Aw, how sweet!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Ok, so now we know that, but how did you guys fall asleep?” asked Sakura, even though she already knew.

“Oh, well, we were done with what we had to work on early, so we sat down to watch a movie on T.V. I was really tired from splashing around in the lake, so I ended up falling asleep. When you knocked on the door though, I woke up too, but my head was on Naruto’s shoulder! I was so embarrassed, so I pretended to still be asleep.” Hinata said, this time turning red.

“Awww!!” Sakura, Ino, and TenTen said at the same time.

“That’s so cute!!” Sakura exclaimed. “I wonder what Naruto thought when he woke up to find you asleep, leaning on his shoulder!”

“Oh my gosh.” Hinata said as she turned bright red, yet again. “He probably thinks I’m some crazy person or something!”

“I don’t think so.” TenTen said. “He seems to really like you.”

“What?” Hinata asked looking suspiciously at her friends. “How would you guys know that?”

“We kind of found out in the limo the first day of school.” Sakura said.

“You what?! Does he know I like him? I think I’m going to die!” Hinata exclaimed.

“He has no clue that you like him.” Sakura said.

“Sorry to say this Hinata, but Naruto isn’t very smart. He gave away liking you pretty quickly, and I don’t think he wants the guys to know either, especially not Neji.” Ino said remembering the way Naruto had looked when he had said he was excited to have club with Hinata.

“I can see why he’s worried about Neji, if anyone ever hurt me in any way, Neji would beat them up in a heart beat. It doesn’t matter if they’re his friends or not.” Hinata said.

“Seriously? Naruto better watch himself then.” Ino said.

“I really like Naruto, and I don’t want Neji to hurt him.” Hinata said sounding depressed.

“Don’t worry; he won’t hurt Naruto, as long as Naruto doesn’t hurt you.” TenTen said.

“Yea, I guess you’re right!” Hinata said cheering up.

“Hey, Hinata, we’re at your house!” Sakura said looking surprised. That had been a quick car ride. “You’d better go, since you’re already an hour late. Even though we told your father you were at my house, you don’t want to be any later. I just hope Naruto doesn’t say anything to Neji.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll ask him not to.” Hinata said.

“And for only knowing him for about two days, I’m pretty sure he’ll listen.” Ino said as the girls burst out into laughter.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Hinata asked.

“Just that Naruto will do whatever you want as long as you’re happy.” TenTen said.

“Yea,” Sakura said.

Hinata giggled as she said, “I don’t think that’s true.”

“Of course it is.” Ino said. “He signed up for book discussion club just to be in a club with you! You know Sasuke told us that he’s never read a book before in his life? I wonder how he does his book reports!” Ino, Sakura and TenTen started giggling.

”What? I thought he was just in that club to enjoy reading!” Hinata said in shock.

“Well, you were wrong!” Sakura said. “He’s only in there to be with you!”

“Hinata?” a voice said. “Is that you?”

“Yes, Hanabi, it’s me!” Hinata yelled. “I’d better go, my dad probably knows that I’m here if Hanabi does. I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Hinata got out of the limo ad shut the door, running up her front steps. After that, Sakura’s limo dropped of Ino, then TenTen, and finally pulled up at her own house, where she got out and walked up to her room.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is so short, I tried to make it as long as I could… Well, now Hinata knows that Naruto likes her back! ^-^ Also, I’m really sorry about the late update. I thought that I’d have more time to work on it over break, but my mom kept us really busy the whole time. Reviews are very appreciated!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 3:44:46 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013my harets pounding

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:52:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

hirataitokyo on April 29, 2007, 8:39:10 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyogreat chapi! hinata adn naru haha! ^^

winxgirl21 on April 29, 2007, 10:38:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! ^-^

kagome99 on April 23, 2007, 5:16:58 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
That is so KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait for you to update again!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on April 23, 2007, 6:39:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm trying to write the next chap[ter, but I have kind of a writer's block....I still sit down and type out a paragraph or two every night, but it doesn't really go any where....hopefully tonight I can get rid of it and finish the chapter!

kagome99 on April 24, 2007, 4:28:28 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 1:48:38 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaWee *spins in spnny chair* Great Chappie. I laughed realy hard at the whole I've never read a book in my life thing. and gosh Naruto don't be so dumb she likes you get got good. If only it was that easy... Update soon I'll be reading

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 9:00:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yea, I figured that Naruto would be that kind of person, the kind taht never reads books...I'm working on the next chapter now ^-^

AlleyCat17 on April 15, 2007, 10:52:44 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chappy.and poor naruto he can be so clues about hinata.(and other things;3)

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 8:53:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yea he is clueless!

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 15, 2007, 9:32:02 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*squee* Hinata knows that Naruto likes her! ♥o♥ hehe, soooo cute! Man, they better hook up soon!^^ Gr8 story, can't wait ti'll the next chappie! Hehe, you better update soon or else I'll have to sit here waiting until you update!! ^_^

winxgirl21 on April 15, 2007, 10:43:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad that you like it taht much ^-^ I'm working on the next chapter now, but it might be a little while because tomorrow is the first day of school after break, and I'm sure that they'll be lots of homework assigned. But I'm working on it!