Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - chapter 16

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 17 - chapter 16

Chapter 17 - chapter 16
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, or the movie Disturbia.

After that, Sakura’s limo dropped of Ino, then TenTen, and finally pulled up at her own house, where she got out and walked up to her room. She pulled out her diary, and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Naruto and Hinata really seem to like each other and I know Ino has something in mind by the way she was looking at Hinata in the limo. I wonder what she’s planning…
I know we have to get them together, and Hinata doesn’t want us to do anything. I think she thinks we’re going to do something and mess everything up, but why would we? Well, I know we can’t mess things up. A movie with one of Hinata’s favorite actors starts at the theater tomorrow, and maybe we can get Naruto to ask Hinata to go with him on Friday.
We’ll have to work more on that. Well, I should go, I really need to get my homework done. I’ll write more later,

Sakura


Sakura put her diary back, and then walked over to her desk to do her English homework. She was in the middle of dissecting a sentence when her cell phone went off. She picked it up and looked at the front screen, seeing an unfamiliar number. She opened up her phone and opened the text message.

It said:

I know who you are, but you don’t know who I am
‘Who could this be?’ Sakura wondered as she replied to the message.

She said:

Who is this? Seriously

The person wrote back:

Why should I tell you that?

Sakura replied:

Because I’d like to know who’s texting me, please.

The person said:

I don’t think that I will…
“This person is really starting to get on my nerves!” Inner-Sakura exclaimed. ‘Tell me about it,’ thought Sakura. ‘But I know how to get them to stop.’
Sakura replied:

Fine then, I won’t talk to you if you won’t tell me who you are.

The person replied:

You really want to know who I am?

Sakura replied:

Yes!! Now tell me!

The person replied:

Fine, it’s Sasuke. Happy?

Sakura replied:

Yea, but how did you get my number?

Sasuke replied:

Ino gave it to me. Anyways, just wanted you to have it in case we needed to get in touch for the project, I have to go now, but I’ll talk to you later.
Sakura replied:

Oh, ok then. Well, ttyl.

Sakura added Sasuke’s number into her phone book and made a mental note to kill Ino. Of course, Ino would do something to give her a heart attack, just so she could get a laugh out of it. Ino was probably laughing at her right this second, just thinking of her reaction when she got a text from a number she didn’t know.

‘I’ll think of something to get back at her.’
Sakura thought. “Chea right we will!” exclaimed inner-Sakura. Sakura went back to dissecting her sentences for English, as she plotted something to do to Ino, but nothing she could think of seemed good enough.

Next Day

Ino climbed into Sakura’s limo, and as soon as the door was shut Sakura fired questions at her.

“Why did you give Sasuke my cell phone number?”

“Because he asked for it?” Ino said uncertainly.

“Right and you weren’t laughing hysterically as you thought of my reaction when I got sent a text by an unfamiliar number?” Sakura asked.

“Truthfully, I didn’t think about it, but you’re right, that would have been funny! You freak out when that happens!” Ino said as she started to laugh picturing her friend’s reaction.

‘Ino did something just to help someone else out? I doubt it.’ Sakura thought. “So, Ino, I’m guessing that Sasuke gave you Shikamaru’s number in exchange for mine?”

“Well, yea.” Ino said as she started to blush. She had been caught.

“I knew it.” Sakura said. “I couldn’t picture you helping someone out for nothing, well at least someone who wasn’t one of your close friends.”

“Well, what’s wrong with that?” Ino asked defensively.

“Nothing. Just some people find that kind of mean.” Sakura replied smugly.

“So, that just means I’m respected.” Ino said.

“Yea, think that if you want to.” Sakura said. Just then TenTen climbed into the limo. “Hey TenTen!”

“Hey, guys!” TenTen exclaimed happily. She was in a really great mood this morning.

“Ok,” Sakura said, “Hinata isn’t in the car yet, so let’s discuss her and Naruto. I think we should get Naruto to take her to that movie she wants to see on Friday. It’s called Disturbia, I think.”

“Perfect!” exclaimed Ino. “Here’s how we’ll do it! TenTen, those two tickets that you have for it, don’t deny it, I know you have them; we need them for Naruto and Hinata. Naruto isn’t too smart, so this should work perfectly. TenTen, you’re going to be talking to Naruto, and then mention that you have two tickets to a movie that Hinata’s has been dieing to see, but you can’t make it. Offer him the tickets, but tell him not to tell Hinata where the tickets came from, tell him it’s supposed to be a surprise or something. Sakura, you’ll make sure Naruto asks Hinata, try talking to the both of them on your way to algebra, and then make up the excuse that you have to go to your locker, and for them to go ahead to class since you’ll be late. Sound good?”

“Perfect!” Sakura exclaimed, just as Hinata stepped into the car.

“What’s perfect?” Hinata asked looking curios.

“Umm...” Sakura started, not knowing what to say.

“Sakura was just saying how perfect my itinerary for Saturday was!” Ino jumped in.

“Yea! That’s exactly what I was saying!” Sakura said quickly. Ino had made a quick save.

“Here’s your copy!” Ino said, shoving Hinata’s copy of her itinerary at her. Hinata took it and looked over.

“I still don’t see why we need those things, but ok.” TenTen said as Ino handed her copy of the itinerary. She looked it over and sighed.

A/N: Ok, I just saw the movie Disturbia last weekend, and it was really scary, at least to me. I know a lot of people who said it wasn’t scary at all, but my friend and I were screaming the entire second half of the movie. Ok, Sakura and the text thing, that's me...I freak out when i get a text from a number that I don't know, and my friends find it hilarious... And next chapter, the plan will be put into action! Sorry that this took so long, I had kind of a writer’s block -_-‘… But I’ve already started work on the next chapter, so I’m hoping this won’t happen again, or at least for another couple of chapters… Reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 3:53:50 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013y did she give him her cell better yet y`d he want it

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:54:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21that's just ino. i can 100% see her doing taht, and no one knows, Sasuke is Sasuke.

kogalover2013 on October 28, 2007, 1:35:31 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ya right sakue`s tottaly in love with saskura

GreyPichu on October 6, 2007, 5:41:04 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOoh!ive heard of disturbia.It always looked sorta creepy.Man, i noticed they had that movie at blockbuster when i went yesterday!i could have gotten it!(unless it was rated R)

winxgirl21 on October 6, 2007, 9:44:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It is scary, the first time you see it, lolz. And it's rated pg-13. i would never be able to watch an R rated scary movie. >.< I'd probably run outta the room screaming, lolz.

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 1:40:40 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87♫♪ubervonn Awesome Chappie♪♫<33333

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:01:37 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thankies ^-^

finalfantasy on June 29, 2007, 11:06:23 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhey, thats funny, cuz my sis went on her first date with a gut to see Disturbia! xD lol

finalfantasy on June 29, 2007, 11:06:56 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe, oops. meant guy. xDDDD

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 11:08:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21really? that's a weird coincidence >.< ^-^ lolz!

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 24, 2007, 6:14:30 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG I KNOW! I hate it when I get a freaky IM from someone I don't know! Grr! Makes me mad!

Thats enough about me...

GR8 yet again! Luv how you got Sasuke and Sakura to text eachother! And OMG, can't wait for the plan to be put in action! Hinata will FREAK... or.... FAINT!... XD Whichever one comes first I guess! Keep up the good... no... great... no... AWSOME (yeah) WORK! YAY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! SUQEEEEEE!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

waterbender00 on May 30, 2007, 11:59:55 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00I once got a call to go hang out at that mall by some guy named Drew that said my boyfriend would be there. It was a good thing I was at a friends house and it was 9 o'clock at night. I'm a goody-goody when it comes to decent hours to be out, and another thing I didn't even know the guy!

I still wonder how the hell did he get my number!
That happened again only this time it was my friend Curt. He was just wondering if me and my boyfriend want to go see Spiderman 3 the next day.
Man this is a long comment...O_o

winxgirl21 on April 24, 2007, 7:45:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm glad that I'm not the only one like that! And I've started the next chapter already, so I'm hoping to get it up by friday or Saturady morning....

abitofdrama on April 26, 2007, 3:13:32 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaWeee!!! Yeah that chapter was "ermosa" meaning beautiful in spainish. I can't wait for the next but till then I will ponder the following: how much I want to see that Distirpia movie, how ec\ach time I see Shila (the main protagonis/ guy from Even Stevens) I want to sing "Digg'n up those holes", whether Naruto is smart evough to figure the plan out, whether Hinata can figure it out for him, what exactlly Shika has been doing in your fic since he hasn't made an apperance since like when?, how cool Sasuke looks with a T-Mobile or Virzion in his hand, and all the other random things I think of, Cha cha cha Charmin! ttfn

waterbender00 on May 30, 2007, 11:53:26 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Chica that would be hermosa...I think... That's at least what my cuz told me and she knows more spanish than I do. And I thought his name was Shia

winxgirl21 on April 27, 2007, 7:18:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, wow! long review, trust me, Shikaamru is there, but he's been sleeping most of the time, lolz, he will make an appearance soon, though! I always wanna sing taht song when i see him, too! And Disturbia is an awesome movie, just really scary! Thanks for reviewing!

diva96 on May 15, 2007, 10:28:58 AM

diva96 on
diva96cool! nice plan!

winxgirl21 on May 17, 2007, 8:25:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks, glad that you think so!

hirataitokyo on April 29, 2007, 8:44:51 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyowoooooooow!!!!!!!!! great chapi! loove it haha

winxgirl21 on April 29, 2007, 10:39:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! glad you loved it!

AlleyCat17 on April 24, 2007, 6:51:39 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow i loved that chapter and i really like that text thing.and i would
freak out to if someone i didn't know text me.

winxgirl21 on April 24, 2007, 7:46:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad I'm not the only one like that! and I'm glad you liked it!