Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - chapter 17

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 18 - chapter 17

Chapter 18 - chapter 17
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

“I still don’t see why we need those things, but ok.” TenTen said as Ino handed her copy of the itinerary. She looked it over and sighed.

At School

Hinata climbed out of the limo before everyone else, and Ino whispered to TenTen, “Plan. Now. We’ll get Hinata to go to homeroom with us; you find Naruto, and act casual!”

“Ok, ok,” TenTen whispered back. ‘This shouldn’t be too hard, like Ino said, Naruto isn’t too bright.’ TenTen walked down the halls figuring that Naruto would be at his locker, she made her way there first. Her locker wasn’t too far from there, so that could be her excuse. When she got to Naruto’s locker, he was there, but his head was shoved all the way inside the locker.

“Um, Naruto?” TenTen said uncertainly.

Naruto hit his head on the inside of his locker, as he said, “Yea.” That resulted in a string of curses under his breath. He looked over at TenTen. “Oh, hey TenTen, what’s up?”

“I was just on my way to homeroom when I saw you at your locker and decided to wait for you.” TenTen said crossing her fingers. After all, she had come from the opposite direction of her locker, but hoped that Naruto had been too busy to notice.

“Oh, ok!” He exclaimed. TenTen uncrossed her fingers and silently sighed. Naruto was as oblivious as Ino had said. “I’m almost done, just wait one second.” He pulled something out and shoved it in his book bag, then slammed his locker shut. “Let’s go!”

“Ok. So, Naruto…” TenTen started. “What are you doing this Friday?”

“I don’t know yet, why?” Naruto asked, looking at TenTen curiously.

“Well, I have two tickets to this movie that I can’t use. Hinata’s really been wanting to see it, though, so I thought maybe you could ask her to go with you.” TenTen said.

“Really? That would be great!” Naruto exclaimed happily.

“Ok, well, here are the tickets, just don’t loose them.” TenTen said as she handed an envelope to Naruto. “Just don’t tell her I gave you the tickets, ok? Just act like you bought them yourself, got it?”

“Um…” Naruto said. TenTen looked a little startled, afraid that he had caught on to their plan. “Ok!” Naruto exclaimed, as TenTen again silently sighed. They walked into homeroom then, and TenTen sat down. She pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it, then tossed it to Ino. It read:

Mission Accomplished.

Ino looked towards TenTen and gave her a thumbs up and TenTen smiled back at her to let her know that she had seen it. Her part in the plan was over for now. It was Sakura’s turn next.

On the Way to Algebra

“So, what are you guys doing on Friday?” Sakura asked Hinata and Naruto.

“Oh, nothing as of now.” Hinata said.

“Well…” Naruto started, but was cut off by Sakura.

“Oh, no! I forgot my Algebra book! I’m going to run to my locker really quickly, you two go ahead, I don’t want you to be late, too!” Sakura exclaimed as she ran down the side hall to her locker.

“Well, like I was getting ready to say.” Naruto said as he took a deep breath, “I got two tickets to this movie on Friday, and Hinata, I was wondering…if maybe you’d want to go with me?”

“Oh!” Hinata exclaimed. Naruto looked a little disappointed by Hinata’s response, while Hinata looked like she was going to faint.

“It’s ok, Hinata, you don’t have to, I was just wondering…”Naruto said.

“Oh, no, Naruto! I’d love to go with you to the movies, I was just really happy that you asked!” Hinata quickly explained, then blushed as she realized what she just said. “I mean…I…”

“Yes!” Naruto exclaimed loudly enough so that the whole hall was looking at him. “Hinata’s going with me to the movies on Friday!” Everyone went back to what they had been doing, and Sakura, who had almost caught up to them again, grinned happily for her friend.

At Lunch

Hinata went to the lunch line to get food, and the girls took this time to discuss how their plan had worked out. The boys weren’t anywhere around, either, so they could talk freely about it.

“Well, it worked, Ino!” Sakura exclaimed happily. “You should have seen them on the way to Algebra! Naruto yelled out how happy he was so that everyone could hear it, and Hinata was just blushing like crazy because she admitted to being excited about Naruto asking her out!”

“We’re good!” Ino exclaimed.

“Right,” said TenTen, “but we have to act surprised when Hinata tells us. She thinks we don’t know yet, right?”

“Right.” said Ino and Sakura at the same time. Just then, Hinata came out of the lunch line and was at the table.

She sat down, and then looked at the girls excitedly. “You’ll never guess what happened! Naruto asked me to the movies!” All of the girls squealed excitedly for their friend. “You guys have to help me get ready! I have no clue what to wear!”

“Don’t worry, I’m already brainstorming!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Same here!” Ino said.

“Clothes aren’t my department, but I’ll help all that I can!” TenTen exclaimed happily.

“Thanks you guys! I’m so happy!” Hinata exclaimed as another round of squeals could be heard from all of the girls. From the rest of lunch the girls chatted excitedly about Hinata’s date on Friday.

After School

The guys were riding home with the girls again. They rode home together everyday, but Sasuke was still cold around everyone. Even Neji had warmed up a little bit. Sakura was upset, because when Sasuke was just around her, he wasn’t cold and distant, but when he was around everyone, he was. It drove her crazy. Today, though, Sakura had bigger things to worry about, like Naruto and Hinata.

“So, Naruto, what time are you picking Hinata up on Friday?” Sakura asked. “We have to know so that we can help her get ready.”

“What is he picking Hinata up for?” Neji asked while glaring at Naruto. What was he doing with his cousin that Neji didn’t know about?

“Well, Neji,” Hinata said with a blush, “Naruto asked me to go to the movies on Friday.”

“Oh really?” Neji asked.

“Yea.” said Naruto as he gulped. “I was planning on getting her at five thirty, so that way we could go to dinner before the eight o’ clock movie.”

“Ok.” Ino said. “Hinata, we’ll just go home with you, so that way we can help you get ready, ok?”

“Wait a minute,” Sasuke said, “Sakura, weren’t we supposed to work on our project?”

“Can we change the day to Sunday, please?” Sakura asked.

“Hn. Fine.” Sasuke said.

“Thank you Sasuke!” Sakura said. The girls talked the rest of the way home, while Neji glared at Naruto, and Naruto looked back at Neji uncomfortably. Sasuke and Shikamaru text each other, placing bets on what Neji was going to do to Naruto.

A/N: Well, Naruto and Hinata are going to go out on a date on Friday, but next chapter will be about Ino and Shikamaru’s project. Shikamaru is going to Ino’s today(after school,in the story), it wasn’t mentioned in the chapter, but it will be mentioned in the next one. Sorry that i didn't put this up this morning like I said that I would, but I went to my sisters' school's relay races, and havn't ahd time until now....Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 4:02:44 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013my inner saskue is sad

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:58:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21no! be happy! *tries to cheer up your inner-Sasuke*

kogalover2013 on October 28, 2007, 1:34:14 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013my inner saskue`s cheering up

winxgirl21 on October 29, 2007, 7:24:26 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21that's good! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 8, 2007, 5:01:43 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Wonder what the bet is...

winxgirl21 on August 8, 2007, 6:39:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I don't know, i never really came up with one...I just thought it sounded good, ^-^;

AnimeAngel87 on August 8, 2007, 5:01:41 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Wonder what the bet is...

abitofdrama on May 7, 2007, 1:20:42 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaBELIEVE IT! Naruto finally goes on a date with Hinata. About time. Though thinking about it now... Naruto doesn't seem like the type to be able to sit quietly and still in a movie. He seems like the type that would laugh at random times or throw popcorn at the person in the front row. Hopefullly he's better on a date. I hope... still awsome story!

winxgirl21 on May 8, 2007, 9:15:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, well, i havn't written the date chapter yet, so i'm not sure how he'll end up behaving...Hopefully on his best behavior, lolz!

abitofdrama on May 9, 2007, 11:21:28 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramayeah me too... *thows orvil popcorn for awsome story* Orvil popcorn is probably the best microwave popcorn ever.

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2007, 6:37:26 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yes, it is!

kagome99 on April 30, 2007, 8:06:59 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99That was so good!!!!!!!
Cant wait for the next one.
I luved the part when Sasuke and Shikamaru were placing bets.Good job!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on April 30, 2007, 8:08:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! I was hoping that people would like taht part ^-^

hirataitokyo on April 29, 2007, 8:58:43 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoZOMG great chapi! ha, guess what Im working on my chaper 12 for my story ~Coming~ it's been like forever, I'll tell you when I get it up, hopefully today or tomorrow ^^

winxgirl21 on April 29, 2007, 10:39:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I can't wait!

AlleyCat17 on April 29, 2007, 6:40:50 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chappy and i can't wait to see them on a date.that would be even
better on tv maybe one day it will.until then.

winxgirl21 on April 29, 2007, 6:43:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yea, I hope they do make an episode like that, that would be ko0l!

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 29, 2007, 12:29:56 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHehe! I wonder what Neji is going to do to poor little Naruto! lolz! If I were that protective around my cousin, I would smack Naruto around with a wet noodle! XD kidding kidding! Gr8 Chappie.. again... for the hundreth time in a row! *give you the Lee thumbs up* woot! I hope Sasuke isn't mad about Sakura post-poning the project. -_- Anywho! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! WOOT! DOUBLE WOOT!

winxgirl21 on April 29, 2007, 3:37:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yea, I think Neji is pretty mad right now, but he won't do anything unless Naruto hurts hinata in some way....Thanks so much! I havn't started the next chapter yet, but i'm hoping to start it as soon as I finish a Church history assignment I have to do...the fun...lolz , thanks again!