Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - chapter 28

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 29 - chapter 28

Chapter 29 - chapter 28
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

TenTen sat up with her eyes glowing fiercely, her mind decided. She would tell her friends tomorrow that she wasn’t trying out. They’d be sure to understand.

The Next Day

“What do you mean you’re not trying out for cheerleading!?” Sakura exclaimed from her seat on TenTen’s bed. TenTen’s mother was out buying things that she would need for her Women’s Club meeting, so TenTen had decided to have her friends over to tell them about her idea. It wasn’t going over too well.

“I’m just sick of my mom deciding things for me. You know how she buts into everything that I do. Between my father and her, I can barely breathe!” TenTen exclaimed.

“You know, TenTen, if you just included your mother in your life in the first place, then this wouldn’t be a problem. She’s only trying to but into your life because you try so hard to keep her out.” Hinata said.

“Hinata’s right, you know. If you just let your mom be in your life a little more, she wouldn’t be so pushy with you.” Ino said as she popped an M&M into her mouth.

“But you guys don’t get it! No matter what she’s always deciding what I’m going to do for me! I never get a chance to make decisions for myself! I’m surprised she lets me pack my own lunch, I mean, what if I packed something really unhealthy.” TenTen said sarcastically.

“Well, then do that instead of not try out for cheerleading.” Ino said.

“Do what?” TenTen asked.

“Pack unhealthy lunches and other stuff that’ll get on your mom’s nerves. Don’t give up something you know that you want to do because it will irritate your mother.” Ino said, eating some more candy.

“That’s brilliant, Ino!” Sakura exclaimed. “You should listen to Ino, for once!”

“What do you mean for once!?” Ino exclaimed, “She should listen to me all the time!” Ino and Sakura started arguing again, so TenTen and Hinata continued the conversation.

“You know, TenTen, Ino is right. You shouldn’t not do cheerleading just because your mom wants you to do it. If you want to get back at your mother in a way, do little things that will grate on her nerves more gradually.” Hinata said.

“I guess, I just really wanted to show her that I’m the one making decisions in my life. Not her.” TenTen said.

“Yes, and you can do that, just not as drastically, and not at a cost that you don’t want to pay.” Hinata said.

“Yea, you’re right. I should get back at her with stuff that doesn’t bother me. Can anyone say chocolate chips for lunch?” TenTen said.

“You and Ino are both going to get cavities.” Hinata said with a sigh. TenTen just laughed. She turned around to see Ino and Sakura with their fists in each others hair, this time she sighed, ‘At least my friends are always here for me, even when they’re fighting.’

Later that Day, At Sasuke’s House

Sakura stepped out of her car, looking in awe at Sasuke’s house. I mean, sure she lived in a mansion, and so did her friend’s, and Hinata’s house was even bigger than hers and Ino’s combined, but Sasuke’s was as big as all of the girl’s houses combined. Sakura shook her head as she grabbed the bag with the supplies they would need in it. She then walked to Sasuke’s front door and rang the door bell.

The door was opened by a middle aged women who looked like Sasuke. “Hello, you must be Sakura. Sasuke’s been waiting for you to arrive. He’s in the family room. You can follow me there.” She said cheerfully. Mrs. Uchiha led Sakura down a few hallways and stopped in front of some large doors, she pushed one open and motioned for Sakura to follow her inside. “Sasuke, your friend is here to work on your project.”

Sasuke looked up from the t.v. “Thank you mother.”

“I’ll just leave now so that you two can work on your project, ok?” Mrs. Uchiha said as she exited the room, shutting the door as she left.

Sakura walked over to Sasuke and sat down on the couch, setting her bag on the floor next to her. “So, what do you want to start with?” She asked.

Sasuke clicked off the t.v. as he responded, “Let’s put the data into charts. My laptops right here.” He motioned to the laptop on the coffee table in front of them.

“Ok, I have the notebook and stuff right here.” Sakura said as she pulled out the notebook she had recorded everything in. “Do you want me to type it in?”

“Sure.” Sasuke said. “What else do we need to do?”

“Not much.” Sakura replied as she typed. “Do you know if we have to give a presentation?”

“I don’t think that we do.” Sasuke replied.

“Then after this we should be almost finished.” Sakura said as she continued typing. “We just need to make sure that we have everything, make the backboard, and decide who’s going to bring what.”

“Ok, did you bring a backboard?” Sasuke asked.

“Um, actually, I forgot.” Sakura said as she laughed nervously.

“Don’t worry, we can get one later.” Sasuke said. “Actually, my mom might have one somewhere around here. She keeps a closet full of project and school supplies. I’ll go check while you finish typing that up.” Sasuke got up and exited the room, going to the closet where his mom kept supplies. Sakura kept typing, but finished shortly after he left.

As she was saving the file, she saw an interesting looking document saved on the computer, right below the project. He had obviously been typing it when she came. It was titled simply ‘Thoughts.’

‘Should I open this document? Thoughts, it must be what he thinks about some stuff, I bet if I read it we’d have something more to talk about.’

“Open it! Open it! What are you waiting for?!” Inner-Sakura’s voice rang out inside of Sakura’s head. Sakura listened to the voice and opened it. She read the titles above the paragraphs, scrolling down as she went. She stopped at one title with a rather long paragraph under it. A title that made her mouth grow dry. It was titled ‘Sakura.’ She started reading.

Sakura

She’s an interesting girl. Bright pink hair, very unusual. Her personality definitely ranges, her temper included. We’re assigned to do a science project together, although we met the day before when I ran into her at the mall. She demanded an apology, and I refused to give one. I don’t know why, I probably would have apologized to anyone else, but she was…different. I don’t know how, but she was. Our project is going well, we went to her house to work on it. We got most of it done. I don’t know why, but she seems different, in a different way than I thought before. She doesn’t chase after me like every other girl. She has her own opinions, but she’s


It stopped there; he had obviously been interrupted, probably by her arrival. Just then she heard the door, she quickly X-ed out of the document, wondering what else he had been planning to type about her. He had been praising her, but she knew that could change in a moment.

“I found this one in the closet, we can use it to put the board together.” Sasuke said, laying the Backboard out on the ground.

“Ok, great!” Sakura said as cheerfully as she could. ‘What else was he going to say about me? But what? I really want to know, what was he going to say?’
A/N: Ok, well, this will be the end of them working on their project, next chapter should be the end of the project, where they turn them in ect. Reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (24)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 27, 2007, 3:07:18 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013MY INNER SAKURA IS SCREAMING WAT ELES WAT ELES

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:18:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I know...Eventually you guys'll find out. ^-^

kurotsukimi on October 13, 2007, 4:24:22 AM

kurotsukimi on
kurotsukimi...what happened to itachi?

winxgirl21 on October 13, 2007, 6:23:18 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21He's away at college. lolz. he's in the sequel, though, cuz he comes home for a visit. ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on September 9, 2007, 6:34:42 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789:O What else did he say?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

winxgirl21 on September 9, 2007, 6:37:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It'll be revealed eventually, in the sequel I'm pretty sure. ^-^

NightWing101 on July 16, 2007, 4:01:43 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101<3 the chapter tell me what will happen next!!!

winxgirl21 on July 16, 2007, 8:59:18 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21You'll just have to wait until wednesday! Although I'm not sure it'll tell you what you want to know. That will come in the sequel, probably. ^-^

eelchic on July 16, 2007, 1:24:26 AM

eelchic on
eelchicgreat chapter proboly mite have done the same thing since he doesnt talk that much continue ur doin great!!!! ^-^

winxgirl21 on July 16, 2007, 8:57:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yea, I would have done the same thing, too! The next chapter should be up around wednesday! ^-^

SasukesChick on July 15, 2007, 10:38:57 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickContinue! Continue! What else is he to say about Sakura!!!???

winxgirl21 on July 16, 2007, 8:56:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21You'll fins out, although not in the next chapter! lolz, it'll probably come around later in the sequel! The next chapter should be up around wednesday!

finalfantasy on July 15, 2007, 1:50:29 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyNEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!

winxgirl21 on July 16, 2007, 8:55:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21The next chapter should be up on wednesday! ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on July 15, 2007, 3:29:27 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingomg!!!!im sooo interested!!!!i've done that to one of my friends i mean read there diary!!she got mad when she found out.NOTE:do not eat peunut butter before reading a persons diary!!!

winxgirl21 on July 15, 2007, 3:33:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21What happened because you ate peanut butter before you read the diary? o.o I'm kind of scared now! You have to tell me!!

gaaralover1 on July 12, 2007, 1:43:08 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1I like this chapter as much as it's late when I'm reading it... I never knew forehead girl was a snooper...

winxgirl21 on July 12, 2007, 11:34:27 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Well, she is, lolz ^-^ Who wouldn't want to read Sasuke's thoughts? Thanks for reviewing!

sasukeXsakuraforever on July 12, 2007, 12:18:38 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverSakura's a snooper! ....heck, I would do the same thing if I was friends with a human ice-cube and wanted to know his "thoughts". Lets just hope Sasuke doesn't find out! Mwahahaha! Please continue! ^.^

winxgirl21 on July 12, 2007, 11:32:22 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yea, i probably would have, too. If he finds out...I'm gonna feel sorry for Sakura. Thanks so much for reviewing! And expect the next chapter around wednesday!