Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - chapter 29

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 30 - chapter 29

Chapter 30 - chapter 29
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Ok, great!” Sakura said as cheerfully as she could. ‘What else was he going to say about me? But what? I really want to know, what was he going to say?’

That Night, On The Phone

“Well, why didn’t you just ask him what else he was going to write about you?” Ino asked.

“Oh, yea, and he wouldn’t totally get mad at her for reading his personal thoughts.” TenTen said.

“Oh, I guess you’re right…”Ino said.

“Come on guys! I mean, seriously, I have to know what else he was going to say. He was saying a ton of nice things about me, and then he put the word but…”Sakura trailed off.

“I think you really like him, and that’s why it’s bothering you so much.” Hinata said.

“Yea, I guess I do like him.” Sakura confessed.

“TenTen, do you have a confession to make?” Ino asked her friend.

“Not now, Ino!” TenTen shot back.

“Fine.” Ino said with a huff.

“Sakura, don’t let it bother you, just act like you never read it.” Hinata suggested to her friend.

“I wish I could.” Sakura said with a sigh. “Well, I guess I’ll try it, Hinata. Who knows, maybe it’ll work. Well, I’m going to go, I’m going to try and get everything together for tomorrow since our projects are due.”

“I should probably go, too.” Hinata said. “I have to put some finishing touches on our backboard.”

“Well, I guess I’ll go too.” Ino said.

“Same.” TenTen said.

The Next Day, Homeroom

“If you all could place you projects in the back of the room. Fold the backboards, please, so that they’ll all fit.” Kakashi said as he tried to get his class to place their projects where he wanted them. “Once you’ve done that, please go to your seats.”

About fifteen minutes later, the class was done, and everyone was sitting in their seats talking, while Kakashi read his book, again.

“So, have you talked to Sasuke?” Ino whispered.

“No, not yet, and I doubt I’m going to, that would cause him to probably never talk to me again. I don’t want to ruin the friendship we have by telling him what I did.” Sakura hissed back.

“Remember?” TenTen whispered and both girls looked at her. “She’s pretending like nothing happened? Got it, Ino?”

“Yea, yea, sure, whatever.” Ino said.

“Really, Ino, we have to act the same. We could give her away as well.” Hinata said.

“Fine, I guess you guys are right.” Ino sighed.

“Thanks, guys.” Sakura said with a smile. Just then, the bell rang, signaling the change of classes.

At Lunch

Everyone was sitting at their usual tables when a boy with a dog tucked into his shirt appeared.

“Can we help you?” Ino asked impatiently, as he just stood there.

“Actually, yes, my name is Kiba Inuzuka. And I’d like to talk to the pretty little lady over there.” He said as he pointed towards Hinata.

“M-me?” Hinata stammered.

“Why do you need to talk to Hinata?” Ino asked.

“I’d like to talk to her about the homecoming that’s coming up.” Kiba replied.

“Sorry, buddy, but she already has a date.” Naruto said as he stood up.

“Really? And who would that be?” Kiba asked.

“Me!” Naruto said.

“Really? She’d go to the dance with someone like you? So, Hinata is it? Wouldn’t you rather go to the dance with me?” Kiba said flashing Hinata a grin.

“Why you!” Naruto said as he got up, his fists balled, ready to punch Kiba. Shikamaru grabbed his arm to keep him back.

“Um, actually, no I really just want to go with Naruto…” Hinata said quietly.

“Why would you want to go with this looser over me?” Kiba asked, jabbing a finger towards Naruto.

“Naruto isn’t a looser! He’s a great person, unlike you!” Hinata exclaimed, very loudly for her. Kiba looked shocked, and Hinata blushed at her outburst.

“See that, dog boy? I’m not a looser, so there!” Naruto shot at Kiba, as Shikamaru let go of him, figuring that Naruto probably wouldn’t pummel this guy anymore.

“Whatever. Hinata’ll change her mind, don’t you worry about that.” Kiba said as he walked away. The girls just looked at each other, and the boys talked Naruto out of pummeling the guy.

Later, during science class

“Well, class,” Kakashi said. “I’ve already graded your projects.”

“What?” Sakura said.

“There’s no way that you graded them! You’ve only had them for one day!” someone else shouted.

“Well, I spent my time very well then. They’re all graded. I’d like for you to please get with your partners so I can read you your grades.” Kakashi said.

“What do you mean read us our grades?” Naruto asked. “You’re going to tell the entire class what we got?”

“Precisely.” Kakashi said. “You’re a class, and therefore a kind of family. You should feel like your classmates can know anything about you.”

“But sensei!” Naruto whined.

“No buts, Naruto, everyone will know your grade, and you’d better stop complaining or your grade will drop.” Kakashi said. There was a lot of noise and commotion as the students got up and switched desks so that they were with their partners.

“I’m nervous, Sasuke, this is our first grade. Do you think Kakashi-sensei will grade us hard?” Sakura asked Sasuke.

“I don’t think he’ll be that tough of a grader, he’s got to be easier than Anko-sensei, anyways.” Sasuke said as he propped his head on his hand.

“I sure hope not.” Sakura said as she thought of how harshly Anko-sensei had graded their papers. She’d only gotten a B-, but a lot of kids had done way worse.

“Naruto and Hinata.” Kakashi said. They looked up at him. “A-”

“Really? I’ve never gotten an A on anything before!” Naruto exclaimed. “Believe it!”

“Naruto, please sit down.” Kakashi said.

“Sorry, sensei.” Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his head and sat down. Kakashi listed off some other names.

“TenTen and Neji.” Kakashi said. “A.” Neji nodded and TenTen grinned. They’d had fun working on their project, and it was easy to collect the data.

“Ino and Shikamaru.” Kakashi said. “B+” Ino grinned, and Shikamaru just sighed and mumbled troublesome.

“Sakura and Sasuke.” Kakashi said. “Great job with yours, you got an A+” Sakura nodded and grinned so big it covered most of her face. Sasuke just ‘Hn’ed.

After School, in the limo

“So, guys, how bout we celebrate our good grades with some ice cream?” Sakura suggested.

“Mmm…Sounds good to me!” Ino replied.

“Same here!” TenTen and Hinata said at the same time.

“Jinx you owe me a soda!” TenTen said while they both burst out laughing.

“So, what about you guys?” Sakura said as she turned her emerald eyes on the boys.

“That invitation extends to us?” Naruto asked, unsure.

“Well, you guys did help us get the grades!” Ino exclaimed.

“Well then, sure.” Naruto said.

“Hn.” said Sasuke and Neji at the same time. Neither one of them shouted out jinx.

“Sounds good to me.” Shikamaru said. Sakura turned towards her driver and told him to take them to Ice Cream Palace so the group could get some ice cream to celebrate with.

A/N: ok, this will be the end of Konoha High. However, the Sequel will be titled Konoha High: The Homecoming. Be on the lookout for it, because it should be out soon. Man, I sound like an advertisement for a new book…Well, reviews are much appreciated.

Comments

Comments (35)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on January 26, 2008, 11:53:11 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101Awsome! And you have over.... 50 comments on this story alone! Good job! ^^
Cant wait to see the other ideas you have!

winxgirl21 on January 26, 2008, 11:05:37 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

kogalover2013 on October 27, 2007, 3:16:15 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013OMG OMG dats all i can say

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:20:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on September 9, 2007, 6:42:29 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789:D I love these stories!

winxgirl21 on September 9, 2007, 6:46:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

zerotimberwolf on August 22, 2007, 12:42:54 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfHurry up with the new one already
im gettin antsy!!

zerotimberwolf on August 22, 2007, 12:43:42 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfits gonna be awesome i can tell

kagome99 on August 20, 2007, 6:42:10 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99I luved it!!!!!!!!
srry i haven't been on that much lately.no time.Really good.gonna read the sequel now.
And srry about what happened to your cat.i have a cat too and i don't know what would happen if she died.

winxgirl21 on August 20, 2007, 10:32:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks for the review! And i understand not having time. School starts for me next week, and there's gonna be hardly anytime for the computer. And, yes, I was devastated when Zoe died. A week ago, though, we adopted a new cat. She's very happy here. ^-^

kagome99 on August 21, 2007, 4:44:58 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99No prob.My school started yesterday.Not really happy about it.Hope your new cat is liking your place.


~Crazii

winxgirl21 on August 21, 2007, 7:27:27 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21wow, that's early. My sister goes back tomorrow. Right now my mom's not home, and I'm in charge of my sisters while my dad is gone. And my mom doesn't come home until saunday, so i have a lot of work to do. *sigh*

hirataitokyo on July 28, 2007, 9:02:56 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOMG!!! I just CAN'T WAIT!!! ^^ great job ^^

winxgirl21 on July 28, 2007, 11:57:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

AmmyK on July 23, 2007, 10:13:12 PM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG!!!!!!!!! u have to continue!

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:40:57 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21The sequel Konoha High: The Homecoming is up! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 2:44:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101YAY^^

TheBestDamnThing on July 20, 2007, 8:30:15 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingOMG!!!! I CANT WAIT SOOOO GOOD!!!!!I FEEL AN AWARD COMING ON!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 20, 2007, 11:31:20 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i hear ya^^

winxgirl21 on July 20, 2007, 8:59:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm hoping to get it up by monday! An award? huh? o.o

gaaralover1 on July 18, 2007, 7:56:00 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1*sniff* Why finish it here.. Any way... You better do teh sequal or else.... I love it! I wanna know what happens with Hinata and Naruto.... Hinata IS my characters sister and kinds mine.. I feel really close to her...

winxgirl21 on July 18, 2007, 10:24:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, don't worry! The sequel should be up by monday! ^-^

crazicat06 on July 18, 2007, 7:13:55 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Cant wait!

winxgirl21 on July 18, 2007, 10:23:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21The sequel should be up by monday! ^-^

crazicat06 on July 18, 2007, 10:24:35 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06wOoT! Yay!

winxgirl21 on July 18, 2007, 10:27:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^