Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

All she could see was her team around her, and they looked just as bewildered as she did as a huge breeze started to pick up, swirling around them, almost as if to whisk them off somewhere…


The next thing Sakura knew, she was standing in a garden. She looked down at herself, finding a flowing crimson skirt. It was the same dress she had found in her attic. Her eyes went wide. She had left that dress upstairs, in her attic. She looked down at her wrist. The bracelet was still there. ‘This is what caused all of this! But more importantly right now, where am I? How did I get here? Why am I wearing this dress? And where on earth are Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi-sensei?’ Sakura thought as she looked wildly around for her teammates. ‘They’re no where to be seen!’ Just then, she heard a voice coming from the other side of the rose bush she was next to.

“Princess? Princess, where did you go? It’s time for your lessons!” That person rounded the bush and almost collided with Sakura. “Princess! You startled me!” Sakura looked more closely at the girl, and saw that she looked scary like TenTen.

“Princess?” Sakura said skeptically. ‘Why does TenTen think that I’m a Princess?’ she thought while she said, “TenTen, where are we?”

“Why, Sakura! We’re in your fathers rose garden, at his castle, which is the center of the Kingdom of Konoha.” The girl, whose name was obviously TenTen replied, looking shocked that Sakura had forgotten this. “You do remember that your father is the king, don’t you?”

“O-of course I do!” Sakura said. ‘If TenTen thinks I’m a princess, I might as well play along, since I have no clue where the hell I am!’

“Well, then, hurry, your highness, or you’ll be late with your lessons with master Kakashi!” TenTen said as she hurried Sakura along, guiding her into the castle.

‘Well, at least I know where Kakashi-sensei is.’ Sakura thought as she went where TenTen directed. She approached a large wooden door, and opened it, finding it a little room with another door leading to another room. As she looked around, she spotted Kakashi leaning on a wall, waiting for her. She turned around to see TenTen waiting there. ‘What does she want? Ok, think, you’re obviously in charge of this girl, so let’s try dismissing her.’

“Thank you, TenTen, you may leave now.” Sakura said. TenTen curtsied and exited the room.

“Sakura, you look lovely in that dress.” Kakashi said.

“Kakashi-sensei! I’m so glad to see you!” Sakura exclaimed. “Do you have any clue where we are?”

“Well, from the looks of it, we’re in your chambers, and by the way you just dismissed Ms. TenTen, I’d say you’re in charge in this part of the castle.”

“Well, TenTen was calling me Princess. She said that my father is the king. I’m so confused, how did we get here?” Sakura asked her teacher.

“Well, as soon as you put that bracelet on, this is where we ended up. Now, have you seen Sasuke or Naruto? We need to try and get out of here as son as possible.” Kakashi said.

“And how do you expect us to do that? Hop in a time machine and go home?” Sakura asked sarcastically.

“Actually, I was thinking we could try having you remove that bracelet.” Kakashi said. “But I don’t want to try anything without Naruto and Sasuke being here. For all we know, they might end up being left here if we try to use it without them here.”

“Well, right now, all I know is that you’re my teacher, and I’m the Princess. So let’s have a lesson on how the castle is run.” Sakura said.

“Ok, then, let’s go. With any luck, we’ll find Sasuke and Naruto somewhere.” Kakashi said. He stepped forward and opened the door for Sakura, letting her leave the room first. “Now, if I’m a teacher, and you’re a princess, what would Sasuke and Naruto be?”

“Stable boys?” Sakura suggested.

“Right, then, you’re the princess, so we’ll do what you think.” Kakashi said.

“This is weird, being in charge and everything.” Sakura said.

“Remember, you’re not totally in charge, just in charge of your servants and such. Your parents will be in charge of a lot more than you.” Kakashi said. “I was reading a book that I found in your room, and it appears to be a diary, your diary, as it would turn out.”

“My diary? That’s impossible! That’s back home, safe in its hiding place.” Sakura objected.

“Well, technically, this diary belongs to the Princess Sakura, so maybe if we read it, we’ll figure something out.” Kakashi said.

“Ok, well, since it’s my diary, I get to read it.” Sakura said as she snatched the diary out of Kakashi’s hands. She opened it up to the first day, and noticed the date. “Sensei, the date says that we’re back in the Middle Ages. So that means, that we’ve been transported into the height of Konoha society back then, or rather, now. So does this mean that my ancestors were the rulers of Konoha?”

“They very possibly were.” Kakashi said. “Little is known about this age because so many documents were lost when the war with Suna broke out. I guess history does repeat itself.” Kakashi said, referring to the recent war against Suna. “I’m guessing that you’re family was in charge, but how they escaped is beyond my means of knowing. One of the few things that we do know is that the entire royal family was wiped out. But you prove this wrong.”

“Well, I have no clue why my mother didn’t tell me! She obviously knew, I mean, I had this dress, and the shoes and the bracelet all in my-”Sakura suddenly stopped, realizing something. “The princess must have been the one to escape. I have all of her clothes that I’m wearing right now, which must have been what she wore the day she escaped from the palace, avoiding death by doing so.” They were exiting the castle now, and Sakura had spotted the stables. "ook, sensei, there’s the stables! We have to see if they’re there!”

A/N: ok, same with as Konoha High, sorry if this chapter is weird. My cat is extremely sick, and one of her lungs has collapsed. They’re supposed to do an ultrasound and call my family with news about her, but they’ve yet to do so. So right now, I’m pretty much just typing to keep myself sane as I wait. Ok, i wrote this the other day, and this morning my cat was put to sleep. I'm just glad that she isn't suffering anymore, even though I'll miss her tons...

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 6, 2007, 2:03:45 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ooooooooo excitng MY inner sakura is saying yes we use to be royal

winxgirl21 on November 6, 2007, 5:51:18 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yupz. ^-^

winxgirl21 on November 6, 2007, 5:50:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yupz. ^-^

blueeyesgirl3 on July 11, 2007, 7:04:57 PM

blueeyesgirl3 on
blueeyesgirl3good story so far.^^ iv'e got a cat and she's always gettin' sick. sorry about yours...:[

winxgirl21 on July 12, 2007, 4:35:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks, she's in a better place now :').

PinkAngel101 on July 5, 2007, 4:34:44 PM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101AWESOME ^^

(srry about ur cat =( )

winxgirl21 on July 5, 2007, 10:13:48 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! And thanks :') She's not suffering anymore, and I'm glad she isn't. I still miss her, thoguh....\

crazicat06 on July 2, 2007, 8:32:34 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Awsome chappie!

Aw... Poor kitty.... I feel your pain. My doggie was put to sleep in 05.

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 8:35:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks ^-^ it's good to know that she's in a better place. Yea, i never realized how hard it is, but it's extremely hard. Especially since she was only 4 yrs old...^-^

crazicat06 on July 2, 2007, 1:15:07 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Aw..... My doggie was seven. He died young too.

winxgirl21 on July 3, 2007, 5:00:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21aww...I hate it when animals die young...

crazicat06 on July 3, 2007, 5:07:34 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*nods*

SasukesChick on July 2, 2007, 6:52:35 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickAwesome chapter. Very Interesting. I'm so sorry about your cat. It is good she isn't suffering and is in a better place.

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 6:56:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! And, yea, I'm just glad to know that she lived a good life.

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 2, 2007, 5:23:13 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101The story is mega awsome so far keep up the Awsome work on all your stories^^Whaaaaaa the kitty had to be put to sleep?!?!?!?!?!?!I hope my dog Titina is watching out for me and i hope your kitty will be too TTT^^TTT now if u'll ecuse me i gatta go pray^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 2, 2007, 5:24:23 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Btw 20 more cookies^^

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 5:30:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yea, she did. Adn yea, I'm sure thy're watching over us, and they know that we loved them. I was just praying a couple of hours ago. ^-^, oh and thankies for the cookies! ^-^

waterbender00 on July 2, 2007, 5:17:43 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00This story is gonna be awesome. I like it already.
----
And about your cat. I'm sorry for your loss. I too have lost a pet. My parents had to put my dog Tia to sleep a few years ago.

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 5:19:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^ And, yea, it's really hard, I've lost two rabbits, but it didn't hit me as hard as this. Thanks ^-^

AlleyCat17 on July 2, 2007, 4:35:03 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg that is a awesome story and i love this chapter so much you got to tell me when you up date it ok.and i love reading naruto storys like this they are so fun to read.oh and i so sorry about your cat.because i love cats and i have a dog that has some prombles too and it's only a matter of time when the vet said's to put her down.when she do get put down im going to very said but until then im just going to love and play with her alot until she's gone.

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 4:41:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, that's the best thing to do. I'm going to remember my cat from when we played on Friday, which is the day before she went to the hospital. We were in the hallway and I was shooting ponytails down the halla dn she was chasing them. that was her favorite thing to do ^-^. I'll definately let you know when i update.