Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
A/N: Ok, this chapter is dedicated to everyone who’s reviewed either of my stories in the past few days. Your comments have made me feel great. If it wasn’t for my stories and my reviewers, I don’t think I’d have even bothered doing anything but mope around since Monday. Thanks a lot to all of you. ^-^

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

They were exiting the castle now, and Sakura had spotted the stables. “Look, sensei, there’s the stables! We have to see if they’re there!” Sakura started to run, but Kakashi grabbed her arm to stop her.

“Remember, these people think that you’re their princess. That means that you have to act like one.” He said, reminding Sakura of who she was to these people.

“Fine,” Sakura said as she started walking quickly towards the stable. As soon as she was close to the stable she heard someone speak to her.

“Princess? What brings you down to the stables? Would you like to take your horse for a ride?” Sakura turned around and found someone who looked exactly like Iruka-sensei looking at her.

“No, actually, we’ve come so that I can look at the horses.” Sakura said. “We’ll just be inside; I’ll call for you if I need you.”

“Yes, your highness.” Iruka said as he bowed, backing out of the stables to let them look at the horses.

“Sakura? Is that you? Kakashi-sensei?” Sakura heard a familiar voice, but couldn’t find where it was coming from. “I’m up here!” Sakura looked up to find the grinning face of Naruto looking down at her.

“Naruto? Is that really you? Oh, I’m so glad we found you!” Sakura exclaimed at finding her friend in this world. “Where’s Sasuke?”

“I don’t know, I thought teme’d be with you.” Naruto said.

“Oh,” Sakura said sounding a bit disappointed.

‘Well, can you tell me where we are?” Naruto asked. “They’ve been telling me I have to muck out the horse stalls! Can you believe that? Who do they think I am?”

“Well, Naruto, they think that you’re a stable hand. A stable hand that works in the stables at the castle in Konoha. Naruto, we’re back in the Middle Ages.” Sakura explained.

“Well, if I’m a stable hand, what’re you guys?” Naruto asked, sounding annoyed.

“Well, Naruto, I’m the tutor for the princess.” Kakashi said.

“And just who’s this princess?” Naruto asked him.

“I am, Naruto.” Sakura said. “Apparently, my ancestors ruled the kingdom of Konoha. And this bracelet came from this time period. When I put it on, we were transported here.”

“What? You’re a princess?” Naruto said in disbelief. “Then what’s teme, a knight?”

“Naruto! That’s brilliant! That’s the next place we’ll look for him!” Sakura exclaimed.

“You’d better come with us.” Kakashi said. “We’re trying to find Sasuke so we can get home, as in back to our time period.”

“Ok, it sure beats having them tell me to muck out the stalls.” Naruto said as he followed Kakashi and Sakura out of the stables.

“Naruto! Where do you think you’re going? Get back in there and finish mucking out the stalls!” Iruka yelled.

“I’m sorry, sir, but Naruto will be joining us. If you have any complaints, I’m sure we could take them up with my father?’ Sakura said.

“Oh, of course not, your highness. If you want to take Naruto with you, please do so.” Iruka said as he bowed to Sakura, again.

“Now, kind sir, could you please point me to where the knights would be found on this beautiful day?” Sakura asked.

“Over, there, Princess.” Iruka said as he pointed to a field where some people could be spotted.

“Thank you.” Sakura said as she walked towards the field, Kakashi and Naruto in tow.

“Wow, Sakura, Iruka-sensei just did what you said!” Naruto exclaimed.

“No, Naruto, that’s not Iruka sensei, it’s one of his ancestors. There are a lot of people here that are the ancestors of the people that we know today.” Kakashi explained.

“So you’re telling me that my ancestor was a stable boy?” Naruto said unhappily.

“Precisely.” Kakashi said.

“Oh, look!” Sakura exclaimed. "There’s Sasuke! He’s over there by that tree!” Kakashi and Naruto looked over at the tree, and sure enough, Sasuke was leaning against it. Sasuke looked up at Sakura’s screaming, and began to walk over to them.

“So, anybody wanna tell me why I’m now a knight?” Sasuke asked as he approached them.

“Um, well, you see, when I put my bracelet on, we were transported back in time to the Middle Ages. I’m a princess, Kakashi-sensei is my teacher, Naruto is a stable hand, and well, you’re a knight. Now, come on, we should go back to my chambers to try and transport back. We shouldn’t try to do that in front of all these people.” Sakura said as she motioned towards the knights that were watching them.

“I agree. Now, Sasuke, you have to act like Sakura’s a princess. Otherwise, they might think something’s up.” Kakashi instructed. Sasuke nodded as he bowed to Sakura, and then followed them into the castle.

As Sakura shut the door, she turned around. “Are you guys ready to see if this will work?”

“Now’s as good as ever.” Naruto said, while Kakashi nodded.

“Hn.” was Sasuke’s reply.

“Ok, then.” Sakura said as she reached down and undid the clasp. They all waited, but nothing happened. “So much for that idea.” Sakura sighed. “So what are we going to do from here?”

“Well, we’ll just have to stay here until we figure out a way to get back home.” Kakashi said. “Naruto, Sasuke, whatever is expected of you, please do it. We don’t need something happening that alters the course of history.”

“Sensei, why are you only looking at me when you say that?” Naruto complained.

“Because, Naruto, you’re the one most likely to screw something up.” Kakashi said.

“Um, e-excuse, m-me, Princess Sakura? “ A small voice said from behind them. Sakura turned around to find a Hinata look alike. “The Prince of Suna is here to see you.” Sakura noticed that Hinata was looking at Naruto as she said this, a slight blush on her cheeks. ‘So, I guess their ancestors were the same as they are in modern times.’

“Ok, lady Hinata, please, show him in.” Sakura said, as if she’d been doing this kind of stuff all of her life.

A/N: ok, so any guesses on who the Prince is? It should be pretty obvious. Well, as you could probably tell from the top, reviews are much appreciated.

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 6, 2007, 8:33:39 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol my inner sakura is thinking the past as well as the  present if u know wat dat means

winxgirl21 on November 6, 2007, 8:40:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, ya, i think i do.

ambersaotome on September 22, 2007, 2:31:05 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeI THOUGHT IT WAS SHIKAMARU

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:49:31 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21really?

blueeyesgirl3 on July 11, 2007, 7:10:19 PM

blueeyesgirl3 on
blueeyesgirl3well...what they all are it sure suites them.^^ i think it will be gaara,like everyone else's guess.

winxgirl21 on July 12, 2007, 4:36:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! And as soonas you get to the next chapter you'll see who it is! ^-^

SasukesChick on July 8, 2007, 9:45:26 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickSuna!? Gaara-sama! ^^ Sasuke-kun is a knight! YAYs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome where you put everyone. ^^ Continue!

winxgirl21 on July 8, 2007, 11:50:53 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

PinkAngel101 on July 7, 2007, 4:00:29 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101WHO THE HECK IS DA PRINCE I WANNA NO GIMMI A HINT LOL ^^

winxgirl21 on July 7, 2007, 4:01:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Don't worry, I'm going to update in a couple of minutes! ^-^

NightWing101 on July 5, 2007, 4:36:31 PM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101OH MY GOSH PLEASE TELL ME WHEN U UPDATE THIS STORY!!!!!!!! ITS AWSOME!!!

winxgirl21 on July 5, 2007, 10:14:30 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! And ok, I will!

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 5, 2007, 9:35:02 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm stumped on who the prince of suna is no really i am.OMG i saw what Sasuke would look like as a knight whao awsome^^i fee; kind of bad for Naruto though but i just have to say this:Sasuke and Sakura sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G first comes love then comes marrage then comes Sasuke with the baby carrage^0^i couldn't resit ;P 30 more cookies^^

winxgirl21 on July 5, 2007, 10:57:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yay! More cookies! Lolz, yea, that's so true!

AlleyCat17 on July 5, 2007, 6:39:03 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17this is a great chapter and it was a bit funny about the naruto thing and sauske is perfect to be a knight.and i think everyone knows who is the prince of suna.

winxgirl21 on July 5, 2007, 7:08:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, it's really obvious, lolz! Thanks!

crazicat06 on July 4, 2007, 1:37:47 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Hmmm.... Prince of Suna.... Umm... I dont know the villages correct name... But its Gaara isnt it?

winxgirl21 on July 4, 2007, 10:26:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21you'll have to wait and see! ^-^

crazicat06 on July 5, 2007, 10:04:26 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06XD

waterbender00 on July 4, 2007, 10:52:36 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00MUST. READ. MORE. This is AWWWWWEEEEESOOOOOOOMMMMMMME. *says in surf bum lingo*

Ehem, Please write more.

winxgirl21 on July 4, 2007, 11:53:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! Don't worry, I'll definately be writing more! ^-^