Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - chapter 16

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 16 - chapter 16

Chapter 16 - chapter 16
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“No problem.” Ino said as she hugged her friend. “Everything is going to turn out ok, you’ll see.”

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny, much to Sakura’s dismay. Even though she knew that she would be leaving before the wedding, she kept hoping that something would postpone the wedding. Bad weather had been at the top of her list. She knew that escaping now was important, but her nerves kept getting to her. Yes, she was a ninja, and no, she wasn’t normally afraid of doing things this simple, but the thought that messing up anything in the slightest could alter the entire course of history, that scared her. If just one person knew, everything could change. She had already risked everything by allowing Ino to find out. Kakashi had lectured her thoroughly after she had told him, but there was nothing that he could do to change anything. And he knew it. So he just had to give in and accept Ino’s help.

“Sakura, you need to wake up now.” Sakura groaned and rolled over, burying her face in the pillow and muttering ‘five more minutes’, even though she had already woken up and looked out her window minutes earlier.



“Come on, Sakura. You’re never going to pull this off if you don’t wake up.” Her friend hissed the words into her ear, causing Sakura to bolt up.

“Ok, I’m up, happy?” Sakura asked.

“Yes.” Ino said.

“Now, the wedding is in about six hours. We have a lot to do before then.” Ino said with a wink. She knew that Sakura was leaving at two, an hour before the wedding started, with her friends.

“Of course we do.” Sakura said with a little laugh. “Did you pack everything that I’m going to need?”

“Yes, I did.” Ino said, handing Sakura a sack with some things in it to show her. It was pretty heavy, so Sakura went to open it, but Ino stopped her. “Don’t open it until you’re far away from here, ok?”

Sakura looked at her friend. “Ok.”

“Good.” Ino said. “Now, what dress are you going to wear today?”

“The same one that my ancestor wore on this day.” Sakura replied heading over to the trunk where she had stashed it. She then pulled out the silk dress with the pearls all over it. “This one.”

“Ok then.” Ino said. “I’ll get you some breakfast. You have a big day ahead of you.” Ino then went in the other room and came back with a small tray with a variety of foods on it.

“Thanks, Ino. You’re the greatest.” Sakura said, hugging her friend.

“No problem. I know that you would help me out if I were in your situation.” Ino said returning the hug.

“Ok. So, we have all the details down, right?” Sakura asked.

“Ya, I still can’t believe the abilities that you guys have.” Ino said shaking her head at her friend’s plan, which she had been informed of the previous night by Kakashi. They were the same ones that had been made in the garden the other day. Sakura was going to make a shadow clone to keep the maids busy. The clone would be prepared fro the wedding in Sakura’s place. Hopefully no one would notice the difference. She would then sneak out her window, leaving the clone in her chambers. Kakashi was going to give her a signal when the time is right so that she won’t be seen. She was then to sneak to the stables where she would hide in Naruto’s room. At exactly two o’ clock, Sasuke and Kakashi would make their ways to the stable, where Sakura and Naruto would be waiting for them.

“It’s really simple. If I were staying longer, I would teach you.” Sakura said.

“Ya, I know.” Ino said. “It’s too bad that all this stuff had to happen. So, do you think that we’ll ever see each other again after this?”

“I’m not sure. It all depends on if we get back to the present or not.” Sakura said.

"What do you think is going to happen to the Princess when you do eventually go back?" Ino asked, and Sakura could see the worry on her friend’s face.

“She’ll probably end up wherever I was. So she probably won’t be around here, at least not where anyone would be able to find her easily.” Sakura said.

“I thought as much.” Ino said with a little sigh. “If I didn’t think that I would be a burden to you guys on your journey, I would try to accompany you, that way the princess would understand what was going on around her and where she was.”

“I know.” Sakura said. “But I’ll leave clues for you. You can follow behind. Trust me, Ino. You’re going to have to get out of here shortly after us. Horrible things are going to happen. Things that will destroy this place.”

“What do you mean?” Ino asked.

“I don’t think I can tell you. It might change history.” Sakura said, giving her friend a sad smile.

“I understand. And I’ll heed your advice.” Ino said. “Now let’s get you ready for today.”

Later

“Sakura, it’s almost time.” Ino said, sadly.

“Ya, I know.” Sakura said. “I guess I’d better get my part done.” Sakura closed her eyes and focused, “Shadow clone jutsu.” Instantly, another Sakura appeared next to her.

Ino’s eyes widened. Yes, Sakura had told her what would happen, but she hadn’t known exactly how identical the clone would look. “It’s amazing how much she looks like you.”

“That’s the point.” Sakura said with a small laugh.

“Well, we’d better wait at the window.” Ino said, walking towards the window with her friend. “I wonder what the signal will be?”

“I’m not sure. Kakashi-sensei said that I’d know it when I saw it.” Sakura turned and hugged her friend. “Thanks so much, for everything, Ino. I’m going to miss you. You’ve been such a great help, and such a great friend.”

“No problem. I’m going to miss you, too.” Ino said, hugging her back. “Oh, tell my descendant hello when you see her again, ok?”

“Don’t worry, I will.” Sakura said, smiling to herself, wondering if her best friend back home would ever believe any of this. Both girls then turned towards the window, watching. Suddenly, Sakura saw something that was out of place. It was a breeze, but not just any breeze. This breeze carried pink petals with it.

“Ino,” Sakura gasped, “that’s the signal.”

A/N: ok, one or two chapters left here. I’m going to try to make it two, but it would be stretching it really thin. I’m really upset that this story is nearing the end so quickly, I’ve had so much fun writing it, and you guys have made it all the better. Well, reviews are much appreciated!!

Comments

Comments (24)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 8, 2007, 1:35:06 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol soooo romantic

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 11:16:15 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

uchihacrimson on September 20, 2007, 1:59:33 AM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonOMFG NO,.. COME ON UPDATE DANGIT T.T;; It's getting so damn goooooodddd~ x.x;;

winxgirl21 on September 20, 2007, 5:49:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm going to update tomorrow night. ^-^ Just hold out a litle longer, ok? lolz.

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 21, 2007, 6:07:15 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yayness^^

winxgirl21 on September 21, 2007, 6:09:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I just have to put a few finsihing touches on this chapter, and finish up my Konoha High the Homecoming chapter.

PinkAngel101 on September 18, 2007, 11:44:37 PM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101OMGOMG

winxgirl21 on September 19, 2007, 6:10:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21is that a good omg, or a bad omg? lolz.

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 21, 2007, 6:08:05 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101it's a good "omg" i can tell^^

winxgirl21 on September 21, 2007, 6:10:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21taht's good. I can't tell, lolz.

kagome99 on September 18, 2007, 5:13:01 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AHHHHH!Why does it have to end so soon.i just luv it!
can't wait to find out what happens next!



PEACE,LOVE,AND A SNICKERS BAR!

winxgirl21 on September 18, 2007, 7:33:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I know...it really upsets me that it's so close to ending...i've had so much fun writing it...

zerotimberwolf on September 16, 2007, 8:02:34 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfawesome stuff too bad there is only a couple chapters left

winxgirl21 on September 16, 2007, 8:15:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i've had so much fun writing it, i can't believe it's almost over...>.<

zerotimberwolf on September 17, 2007, 5:14:52 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfnither can I :(

winxgirl21 on September 17, 2007, 6:59:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21it's crazy...hopefully I'll be able to do something else with this story...not really a sequel, but maybe a spin off...i'm not quite sure yet...

zerotimberwolf on September 18, 2007, 8:53:16 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfgo 4 it

winxgirl21 on September 19, 2007, 6:12:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm goig to try when everything's a little less hectic, or i'm really bored, lolz. ^-^

digimonlover06 on September 16, 2007, 5:01:47 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06OMG I want to know what happens next!!!!

winxgirl21 on September 16, 2007, 7:42:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It should be up next friday evening. ^-^ I'm trying to update every friday, since i'm busy with school and such. It's my new goal. ^-^

SasukesChick on September 16, 2007, 4:52:59 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChicknice only 2 more chapts left!? wow

winxgirl21 on September 16, 2007, 7:38:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i can't believe how quickly it's flown by...>.<

gaaralover1 on September 15, 2007, 9:13:58 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1HURRY UP!! Nice signal though...

winxgirl21 on September 16, 2007, 1:51:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks. I should update next Friday. i'm trying to make my goal an update every Friday night, since s chool's started up, and I have a lot of projects in the next few months...>.<

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 14, 2007, 1:07:51 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverAWWW! So pretty, and very nice signal! Pink petals its sooooo cute!!! :3 Awesome, I can't wait to read whats happening next when they attempt to escape!!! Yay

winxgirl21 on September 14, 2007, 11:48:41 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! Yesh, pink petals are so very prettyful. ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 14, 2007, 9:50:44 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsomeness major that's it*gives u a bag of strawberry pocky*^^

winxgirl21 on September 14, 2007, 11:46:10 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! Yummy! Strawberry pocky! ^o^