Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - chapter 12

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 12 - chapter 12

Chapter 12 - chapter 12
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Soon, the night before homecoming was upon them, and the girls found themselves in Ino’s bedroom, chattering excitedly about the next day. They had hair appointments, and they were getting their nails done as well. Their dresses were hanging in Ino’s closet, since they were just going to change where they were. They saw no point in going home and meeting up again later.

“So, what time do I need to set the alarm for?” Ino asked as she faced her clock.

“Maybe nine thirty? Our appointments are at ten thirty for our nails.” Hinata said.

“Make that nine o’ clock.” Sakura said.

“Well, if you’re getting up then, just wake me up at nine thirty. I don’t need the extra half hour, and I’m not waking up for no reason.” TenTen said.

“Fine.” Ino said. “It’s set for nine o’clock. Happy, guys?”

“Yes.” Sakura said with a sigh. She had won this one for once. If only because Ino knew that she would need the fifteen minutes as well.

“So, Sakura, what’s going on with you and Lee?” Ino asked as she flipped over to face her friends.

“We’re just friends who are going to Homecoming together.” Sakura replied.

“And he thinks?” TenTen asked.

“What do you mean, ‘he thinks’?” Sakura asked.

“Sakura, Lee really likes you. I don’t think he thinks you guys are going as just friends.” Hinata said.

“What?” Sakura asked, astounded. This was the first time she had taken this into consideration.

“He thinks that you really like him.” Ino said.

“Why would he think that?” Sakura asked.

“Oh, I don’t know.” Ino said. “Maybe because you shot down Sasuke and then said you’d go with him?”

Sakura just looked at her friends. She hadn’t thought about that. All she had thought about was doing the opposite of what Sasuke wanted her to do. And she hadn’t thought at all of how Lee might have taken it. But it was to late to change that now.

“Sakura, you need to think before you act.” TenTen said with a sigh.

“Maybe, but then life wouldn’t be any fun.” Sakura said as she rolled over, facing away from her friends, the sign that she was going to sleep now.

The next morning Ino’s alarm went off bright and early, signaling the girls that they needed to get moving. Sakura heard TenTen groan as she rolled over, and she rolled over herself to see who was shutting the alarm off. When she saw Ino standing by the alarm looking shocked, Sakura knew something was wrong. Ino turned towards the girls with an apologetic look on her face.

“Guys, it’s 10 o’clock. I set the wrong time on the alarm. We have fifteen minutes to get ready, or we’ll miss our appointments.” Ino said.

“What?!” Sakura shrieked as she got up and practically ran to her bag. She started digging until she pulled out what she was going to wear, and then ran to Ino’s bathroom before anyone else could. TenTen just shrugged and crawled over to her suitcase, still not fully awake. She pulled out some cute sweat-capris and a hooded short sleeved shirt, and quickly changed.

“Wake me up when it’s time to go.” TenTen said as she crawled back over to her sleeping bag. Ino sighed as she looked up from the drawer she was rummaging through. TenTen was always ready in a snap, that was for sure. Hinata was silently pulling out her outfit, and she stumbled towards the door in her half asleep state.

“Hinata?” Ino said, and waited until her friend looked at her. “You don’t have time to wait for forehead to finish in there. She’ll be there for the next fifteen minutes.”

Hinata sighed as she decided that Ino was right, and started changing into her clothes outside the bathroom door, hoping that Sakura would come out soon. Unfortunately, Sakura didn’t come out until fifteen minutes later exactly, just as Ino had predicted.

“Ok, let’s go!” Sakura said as she made her way out the door, flip flops in hand. The girls just looked at each other. Sakura had actually gotten ready in just fifteen minutes. Ino went over and woke TenTen up again, and the girls followed Sakura downstairs, and out the front door to where the limo was waiting. When they got in, they found an impatient looking Sakura sitting on one of the seats.

“Do you guys want to make us late? Hurry up!” She exclaimed.

Ino just rolled her eyes as she sat down. Sakura was a total brat in the morning when she first woke up, and having to rush to get ready probably wasn’t helping much. She then spoke to the driver, “We have nail appointments in fifteen minutes, floor it!”

“Yes, Miss.” The driver said as he listened to Ino’s instructions. The girls were there in ten minutes, when the drive normally would’ve taken twenty. Ino got out of the car, her legs feeling kind of wobbly. She hadn’t known her limo could go that fast. But now she did. And now they were right on time for their appointments. The four girls walked into the salon, and Ino walked up to the counter, letting them know that they were here. They were immediately ushered to the back for their appointments.

The girls each selected a different polish with a different design. Hinata selected a blue polish that matched the color of the glitter flowers on her dress. She then chose deeper blue stones that would go in the center of each of her fingers, and in a circular shape on her big toes. Sakura selected a crimson that matched her dress perfectly. She chose a white glitter flower pattern to go on her big toes, and middle fingers. TenTen chose a beautiful pearly white nail polish, and green rhinestones that matched her dress exactly. She would have them in the center of each of her fingers, and in the shapes of flowers on her big toes. Ino selected a light pink nail polish that matched the glitter, and purple rhinestones that were the same shade as her dress. They’d go on the center of her fingers, and then in a sun shape on her toes.

A/N: ok, well, I had a hard time finishing this. At the moment, I put off a project and a ton of homework to do so. But I love procrastination. Lolz. So the next chapter will most likely be their hair and make up, and maybe them leaving for the dance with their dates. The major homecoming chapter will be the chapter after that. ^-^ Reviews a re much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (24)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 29, 2007, 9:24:05 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ut o My inner sakura was screaming

winxgirl21 on October 30, 2007, 6:10:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on October 3, 2007, 1:02:32 PM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789omg...this reminds me of one time my friends and I were going to NYC with our moms and everyone slept over at my house ('cept the parents) and my friend set the time exactly and hour late for the time I said and we almost missed our flight by 5 minutes.

winxgirl21 on October 4, 2007, 6:42:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21wow. o.o taht would've been really bad!! I can see myself doing something like taht, though XD

Gaarafangirl7789 on October 4, 2007, 10:59:12 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789xD yeah it would've been bad. xDDD

sasukeXsakuraforever on October 2, 2007, 11:38:40 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverDarn you Ino, you set the wrong time! lolz, I can't wait for the next chappie, yayz! ^_^

winxgirl21 on October 3, 2007, 3:30:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, yes! That's something taht I would probably do...XD I've been trying to work on the next chapter, but it's kind of hard...>.<

kagome99 on October 1, 2007, 5:48:52 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99cool^^

winxgirl21 on October 1, 2007, 7:27:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks. ^-^

AlleyCat17 on September 30, 2007, 1:46:22 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow gerat chapter and funny too and i hope you add a new chapter soon please.

winxgirl21 on September 30, 2007, 4:48:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm hoping i'll have a good chapter done by next friday. it all depends on school, though.

AmmyK on September 29, 2007, 11:39:09 PM

AmmyK on
AmmyKcontinue!

winxgirl21 on September 30, 2007, 4:46:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I will! ^-^

rffraff05 on September 29, 2007, 1:12:56 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i love procrastination too!! i would be in a case like that too, i've had alarm problems all week!!

winxgirl21 on September 29, 2007, 2:07:25 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i need to schedule out my time better, and not procrasinate, but when terhe's pressure to finish a project, i do better. tomorrow I'm writing a report, and then i might start the next chapter. idk, though...*sigh*

waterbender00 on September 28, 2007, 1:29:12 PM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00But what happen at Homecoming? Duh duh DUHHH.

Its a rhetorical question. in case you didn't know.

^^

winxgirl21 on September 28, 2007, 11:48:58 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz. Yesh, i know.*is going to give an answer any ways* you'll just have to wait and see. ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 28, 2007, 12:40:54 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool^^

winxgirl21 on September 28, 2007, 11:47:31 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thankies! ^-^

gaaralover1 on September 28, 2007, 11:40:23 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Cool.. * Eyes light up and have sparklies in them* Would I be able to get Grad tips for you???

winxgirl21 on September 28, 2007, 11:46:41 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21grad tips? @-@ *has no clue what you're talking about t the moment, but maybe thinking will help*

gaaralover1 on October 1, 2007, 10:22:34 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Graduation tips... I need some...

winxgirl21 on October 2, 2007, 6:08:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21graduation tips? ummm....i really don't know. what kind of tips for it do you need?