Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - chapter 15

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 15 - chapter 15

Chapter 15 - chapter 15
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Oh no you won’t!” Ino exclaimed as she dragged him up to the front of the gym, near the smoke machine and D.J. booth. Naruto practically dragged Hinata, and Neji and Lee just followed their dates, even though the guys didn’t really get as into it as the girls did.

After the Cha Cha Slide, the girls moved back to the center of the dance floor, with the guys following them. A new song came on, ad the girls all started dancing, singing the song at the top of their lungs. Shikamaru and Naruto stood behind Hinata and Ino, with their arms wrapped tightly around their wastes, dancing with them. Neji had his arms loosely around TenTen, and Lee had his loosely around Sakura. Sakura looked around her for an instant.

‘I wonder where Sasuke is…?’ She thought.

“Forget about him right now, have a good time with Lee!” Inner-Sakura shouted.

‘Right…Lee…’ Sakura thought, coming back from her thoughts. She found that she had been singing the lyrics without realizing it, and was somewhat relieved that her friends wouldn’t know she had been spacing out again. They’d been on her case for it a lot recently. After about 20 minutes, Sakura saw Kurenai go up to the D.J. booth and say something to him. He nodded in response, and after the song ended, he spoke into the microphone.

“I hope you ladies and gentlemen are having a great time so far tonight!” He exclaimed. He waited a few seconds until the shouts of yes and screams subsided. “Your teacher would just like me to inform you that the Homecoming Court will be announced at 10 o’ clock sharp. Everyone needs to be in the gym at that time. Now, let’s get this party back up, shall we?” The music picked back up almost instantly.

“Guys, I’m going to run to the bathroom really quick, ok?” Sakura almost shouted to her friends. They nodded, and Hinata decided to join her. They pushed their way through the crowd, until they came to the empty part of the gym, where it was easier to walk, and to hear. They then proceeded into the lobby, towards the bathroom.

“I’m already getting worn out.” Sakura said as soon as she could hear herself talk.

“I know, but it’s fun.” Hinata said.

“Ya, it is.” Sakura said. “I’ll bet you can’t wait for the slow song that you know is coming up.” Sakura said with a gleam in her eye.

“Well, um…yes.” Hinata said with a blush.

“The way Ino’s been pestering the D.J., there should be one any minute.” Sakura said as she reapplied her lip gloss. All she had really wanted to do was get away from Lee for a few minutes. He was even more energetic than Naruto tonight, and she wanted a break from dancing. Besides, her feet were starting to hurt.

“Ya, we should probably hurry up, I really don’t want to miss it…”Hinata said.

As the girls were abut to walk into the gym again, Sakura stopped her friend. “What do you say we ditch our shoes?” Sakura said as she undid the straps on her heels and threw the shoes into a corner to be retrieved later. Hinata nodded and followed suit. Pretty soon, that corner would be filled with shoes, and it would be almost impossible to locate theirs.

Sakura and Hinata had estimated right, because a few minutes after they had entered the gym and found their friends in the center of everything, a slow song picked up. Naruto pulled Hinata into him, and she blushed lightly as she rested her head on his chest, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, with his tightly around her waist. Ino and Shikamaru were dancing the same way, except Ino’s head was on his shoulder. Neji held TenTen close, but not as close as the other two couples. And Lee, well, he and Sakura were dancing pretty far apart, although no disappointment showed on his face. He was just happy to be dancing with the girl he thought was the most beautiful flower in all of Konoha. Sasuke was being bugged by half of the girls there, whether they had dates or not, but he turned them all down, one after another.

After that, time started to go by quickly, even though most of them wanted the night to last forever. Pretty soon, it was ten o’ clock, and as the song ended, Kurenai’s voice came over the sound system.

“Are you ready to hear your Homecoming Court for 2007?” She asked. There were shouts heard from all over the gym. Things like, “Let’s get started!” and “Of course!” and Yea!” were heard from various students.

“This year’s freshman princess is…” Kurenai said, with a pause as she looked at the students. “Ami Yohai! And her prince is Kevin Smit!” The crowd clapped and cheered as the Prince and princess walked up to the D.J. booth to get their sashes and crowns.

“Congratulations to you two!” Kurenai exclaimed. “And now, your sophomore Prince is…Sasuke Uchiha!” The girls all started screaming, jumping up and down, causing Sasuke to get a pissed off look as he walked up. They were all hoping that they would be his princess, especially Sara. This is exactly what she had planned. With Sasuke on the ballot for prince, there was no way he wouldn’t win. And she thought that there was no way that she could lose. But boy was she wrong.

“And his princess is…Sakura Haruno!” Kurenai exclaimed. Sakura looked shocked as her friends congratulated her and shoved her towards the D.J. booth. Sakura accepted her Sash, and allowed Kurenai to place the tiara on top of her head. She was too stunned to even hear the names of the rest of the court.

‘So, they didn’t nominate Susan! They nominated me!’ Sakura screamed to herself.

“Just shut up and enjoy it, ok?” Inner-Sakura shouted at her.

‘I’ll try.’ Sakura said to her inner self.

“Now, if the homecoming court would take the dance floor, and dance to the next song.” Kurenai announced. “Congratulations again to everyone on the court!”

Sasuke walked up to Sakura, and said, “May I have this dance?” Sakura nodded numbly as the first notes of A Moment like This picked up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“So…” Sakura said.

“So, how have things been?” Sasuke asked her.

“Good, I guess.” Sakura said.

“That’s good.” Sasuke said as they moved slightly with the music. “Look, Sakura, we need to talk.”

“What are we doing, then?” Sakura asked.

“Look, I know you’re mad at me.” Sasuke said. “But I just wanted to say that I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?” Sakura said, her heart skipping a beat as she felt his arms tighten around her waist.

“Ya, I am. For everything. I was a jerk, and an idiot. I really screwed things up.” Sasuke said.

“Ya, you did.” Sakura said. “But I didn’t help you out any at all. I was too caught up in myself, and I couldn’t get over the fact that someone wanted to make my decisions for me. That someone obviously cared that much about me…”

“Well, I did.” Sasuke said.

“Did?” Sakura asked. She felt her heart sink like a stone.

“And still do. But I understand if you don’t feel that way…if you never felt that way at all.” Sasuke said. “You’re the first girl to actually treat me like a person, and to take the time to get to know me. All the other girls just see me, then freak out, and they don’t even know me.”

“We’ve been over this before, I think.” Sakura said, with a slight smile. “I know how it is.”

“So…will you forgive me?” Sasuke asked.

“On one condition.” Sakura said.

“What’s that?” Sasuke asked.

“This.” Sakura whispered as she leaned up and moved her head closer to Sasuke’s. He got the picture, and leaned his head towards hers, and finally their lips met.

“Sakura…” Sasuke said.

“Yea?” Sakura said.

‘Will you be my girlfriend?” Sasuke asked.

“I thought that you’d never ask.” Sakura said as she buried her head in his chest, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck. Shortly after, though, the song ended. Sasuke and Sakura separated, but not before Sakura could grab her new boyfriend’s hand.

A/N: Ok, so Sakura and Sasuke are finally made up! And together! Hopefully you guys liked this chapter! I don’t really have much else to say about this one, so reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (25)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 30, 2007, 4:48:05 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013aaaaaaa i so wish i was sakura but my inner sakura is screaming

winxgirl21 on October 30, 2007, 6:17:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

GreyPichu on October 19, 2007, 10:47:12 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuI AM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!OMG,THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!*tries getting tears out of my eyes*...yea,thanks a lot for updating^^'

winxgirl21 on October 19, 2007, 11:08:25 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much for reviewing! Wow, i can't believe it made someone cry...i don't think any of my writing has ever done that before...^-^

GreyPichu on October 20, 2007, 12:20:35 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuok,well it was more like tears in my eyes^^'(thats kinda what happens when i freak out about something)

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:26:59 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, ok then ^-^

GreyPichu on October 23, 2007, 9:34:10 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichujust wondering,will this story be continued after the homecomeing?

winxgirl21 on October 23, 2007, 9:39:00 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm planning on continueing it for a few chapters. As long as i can keep it going before my ideas run out. But then i'm hoping to write a story about their Christmas break...

GreyPichu on October 24, 2007, 1:05:01 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthat sounds SO cool!

winxgirl21 on October 25, 2007, 8:09:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i actually started writing Konoha High because i wanted to do a christmas break story, believe it or not, lolz. ^-^

kagome99 on October 20, 2007, 12:04:25 PM

kagome99 on
kagome99YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!I ALMOST CRIED!!!!!!Poor Lee though.Oh,well!!!!^_^

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2007, 12:13:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! ^-^ ya, poor Lee...I'm hoping to cheer him up later, tough!

kagome99 on October 30, 2007, 4:50:49 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99np^^

waterbender00 on October 23, 2007, 8:30:55 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00What does you avie say?

kagome99 on October 25, 2007, 4:39:37 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99my avie says 'You must be this hot to be Hokage.'I just love it!!!!^_^

waterbender00 on October 25, 2007, 8:50:40 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Nice love it too and so true... It ryhmed (sp)

kagome99 on October 26, 2007, 4:40:25 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99thanx!!!^^

rffraff05 on October 21, 2007, 10:34:29 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAAYNESSS!! thank you for finally letting it happen!

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2007, 9:13:23 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, and thank you for reviewing! ^-^ I've been waiting to get to this chapter for forever!

sasukeXsakuraforever on October 21, 2007, 5:24:45 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOh the joy of the SasuSaku fluff! Makes me so warm and fuzzy inside!! Yay! Very very VERY cute chapter!

Btw, our homecoming was just yesterday, isn't that a couincidence? (I know I misspelled that, sorry. hehe)

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2007, 9:11:59 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yay! Warm fuzzy sasusaku momnet! ^-^ lolz. thanks!
wow. lolz. Ya, it is a coincidence. The only school taht i know that had theirs on saturday was LHS. I go to SMR, and ours is this saturday. ^-^

gaaralover1 on October 20, 2007, 11:57:37 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1FINALLY!!! * BIG fan girl squeal* YAY FOR SASUSAKU!!!
Naruto: * Freaked out*
Hinata: ....
Shikamaru: * Backing away slowly*
Lee: ........
Me: *giggle* It's just CUTE!! ><

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2007, 12:12:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 20, 2007, 6:36:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ Yay sasusaku!!!!!!!!!!!!^^900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 boxes of pocky for you^^you rule Meghan you rule^^

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2007, 12:10:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks so much! Woohoo! That's enough pocky to last me forever!

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 23, 2007, 9:37:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i think i went a little over borad with the pocky...o well^^

zerotimberwolf on October 20, 2007, 3:00:54 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfso THAT was the plan, nice. Keep it up

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2007, 12:08:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yup! it was! thanks! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on October 20, 2007, 12:42:45 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87>D! ♫Sara got her ash whooped Sara got her ash whooped!♫ heheh SasuSaku ruuuuless!!!! Poor lee. He shall have me! *Flys in comp*

Me: LEE!!!!

Lee. O.O' WTF!

Me; *Runs to Lee*

Lee: *uns from me*

winxgirl21 on October 20, 2007, 12:50:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yes, SasuSaku does rule! And yea, I do feel abd for Lee! Now you can comfort him! lolz. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on October 20, 2007, 1:26:26 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I so want my O.C in here w/ him

Is iit possible

if not I JUST SHALL READ THE OTHER CHAPPIES!

winxgirl21 on October 20, 2007, 1:29:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It depends, can you give me info about your OC? comment my profile with it sometime so I can se. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on October 20, 2007, 1:39:05 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87k

winxgirl21 on October 20, 2007, 1:41:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on October 20, 2007, 2:05:55 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87yw^^ And thank YOU

winxgirl21 on October 20, 2007, 2:19:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21np!