Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - chapter 21

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 21 - chapter 21

Chapter 21 - chapter 21
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Ok, then.” Ino said. “We’re off!” She looped her arm through Hinata’s, and dragged her friend out the door.

TenTen sighed as she watched them go. “I feel bad for Akane. Ino’s going way overboard today.”

“Hmm...Maybe just a little bit.” Sakura said. “You have to admit, though, you look great.”

“Ya, I guess I do.” TenTen said. “I wonder what Neji will think?”

“That you look beautiful.” Sakura said without hesitation. And it was totally true. TenTen needed to wear her hair down more often. Well, half down at least.

“I hope so.” TenTen muttered. She knew that her friend’s were cooking up some scheme to get them together, but she wanted him to ask her without Sakura and Ino’s pushing and prodding. She was wondering if it would ever happen. “How much time?”

“Ten minutes.” Sakura replied after glancing at her cell phone. She could tell that her friend was nervous, and she was a little bit nervous for her. This was just about the first guy that TenTen had fallen this hard for. It would be devastating if something happened to ruin things for her friend.

“Ok.” TenTen said, taking a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm her nerves down, if only by just a little bit. Just then, the door bell rang, sending TenTen into a frenzy.

“He’s early!” Sakura and TenTen exclaimed at the same time.

“I’ll get the door, ok TenTen?” Sakura asked her friend. “You calm down, and come to the stairs when I call you, ok?” TenTen only nodded in response, trying to compose herself. Sure, she and Neji hung out just about every weekend, but this was different. This was a date. This made everything different.

Sakura opened the door to find Neji standing there, in jeans and a dress shirt, which was unbuttoned and untucked, revealing the white undershirt he had on.

“Is TenTen ready?” He asked Sakura. He didn’t seem nervous at all.

“Mhmm. Let me get her.” Sakura said as she backed up and walked to the bottom of the stairs. She then proceeded to scream up the staircase to her friend. “TENTEN! NEJI’S HERE!”

TenTen appeared at the top of the stairs, looking totally composed, very unlike how she’d looked minutes before. Sakura snuck a look at Neji to see his reaction, and saw that his eyes were trained on TenTen as she made her descent down the stairs.

“Hey Neji.” TenTen said with a small smile.

“Hi, TenTen.” Neji said without taking his eyes off of her. “You look great.” Sakura saw her friend’s eyes light up. Coming from Neji, that meant a lot. Anyone knew that.

“Thanks.” TenTen said.

“Well, you guys should go.” Sakura said, ushering the two of them out the door. She was eager to join Ino and Hinata, and tell them what had happened.

“Ya, I guess we should.” Neji said.

“I’ll call you later, Sakura.” TenTen said to her friend as she and Neji walked out the door.

“You’d better!” Sakura exclaimed happily as she watched her two friends get into the limousine. “Now to call Ino.”

With Ino, Hinata, and Akane

“Hello?” Ino asked into her cell phone, which had just gone off, playing her ring tone of Big Girls Don’t Cry.

“Ino? They just left.” Sakura said into the phone.

“Really? And?” Ino asked expectantly.

“He couldn’t stop looking at her.” Sakura said triumphantly. She and Ino had really done a good job on phase one. Hopefully things would unfold quickly from here, if not, step two would soon go into action.

“Perfect.” Ino said. “Now get over here and help us out.”

With Neji and TenTen

“So, where do you feel like eating lunch, TenTen?” Neji asked her once they were in the car.

“Oh, it doesn’t really matter, anywhere is fine.” TenTen said happily. She was still a little bit nervous, but her hands weren’t shaking as badly as they had been when she heard the doorbell ringing. She was actually starting to feel excited now. It was her first date with Neji without being around all of her friends.

“Ok, then.” Neji said, as he instructed the driver to go somewhere. TenTen didn’t really know place he told the driver to go, so she just sat back and wondered where it was that Neji was taking her. “I think you’ll like this restaurant.” He said to her as he settled back down into his seat.

“What kind of food do they have there?” TenTen asked curiously.

“You’ll see when we get there.” Neji replied with a slight smirk.

‘Now I really wonder where we’re going.’ TenTen thought as she looked at Neji from her seat.

With Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Akane

“Hey guys.” Sakura said as she walked through the doorway to Akane’s room, after being directed there by the maid.

“Finally, you’re here.” Ino said. Sakura had said she was on her way fifteen minutes ago, and it wasn’t that far from TenTen’s house to Neji’s house. “There’s one thing that I forgot to ask, does he suspect anything?”

“Nothing at all. About either thing.” Sakura said with a smile.

“That’s good news for us.” Ino said. “So, Akane, this is Sakura, Sakura, this is Akane.” Sakura looked over and smiled at the girl who had the same eyes as Neji and Hinata, and brown hair that came to her mid-back.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you.” Sakura said.

“It’s nice to meet you, too.” Akane said. “Thank you guys so much for helping me out today. I really appreciate it.”

“No problem, in a way, you’re helping me out a lot, too.” Sakura said.

“Well, then, I guess we’re helping each other out.” Akane said with a smile.

“So, I was looking through Akane’s closet, and I was thinking that she should wear…this!” Ino said as she pulled out an outfit from behind her back. It was a light yellow top with a miniskirt that came to mid-thigh. She had some fishnet leggings underneath the miniskirt, giving the outfit a bit of an edgy look to it. “Try it on, Akane!”

Akane obliged to Ino’s command, and as she came out into the room, everyone just looked at her.

“It’s perfect Ino.” Sakura said. “She doesn’t look too dressed up, or too underdressed.”

“Yes, Akane, it looks wonderful on you.” Hinata assured her cousin who was looking a bit skeptically down at her outfit. Ino had also found some white chunky wedge flip-flops that were white and matched the outfit perfectly.

“Now for hair and make-up!” Ino exclaimed happily as she ushered Akane into the stool in front of her vanity.

A/N: Ok, extremely sorry for the late update! Last night I had to help my sister with her science project, so that way my mom could take my friend and I shopping for our advisory’s Christmas kid. So I went and did some shopping this morning (that’s gonna be one happy 8 month old baby! lol) and just got home a few minutes ago. Not much really happened in this chapter except the start of Neji and TenTen’s date. And to be honest, I still don’t have a clue where he’s taking her…I will by next Friday, though! Well, reviews are much appreciated!!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on December 4, 2007, 1:10:54 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianReally nice work!

winxgirl21 on December 5, 2007, 3:49:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thankies! ^-^

AlleyCat17 on December 3, 2007, 11:20:50 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17sweet chapter and i can't wait for the nest chapter and i hope the girls do get to carry away.

winxgirl21 on December 4, 2007, 7:04:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! lol, i have an idea of what's going to happen, but not entirely yet. ^-^

kogalover2013 on December 3, 2007, 10:47:55 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013noooooo i cant wait all my inner peps are sooo excited icat wait till next chap friday right ;)

winxgirl21 on December 4, 2007, 7:01:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Hopefully...I've gotten the computer taken away (my mom's not paying attrention to my "homework" at the moment, so i slipped onto FAC...) so i don't have a lot of free typing time. it's a homework only thing. i can only type when she leaves the house...

cloudaeris on December 2, 2007, 5:01:37 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisSweet! Can't wait.

winxgirl21 on December 2, 2007, 6:39:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^ thanks for the review!

zerotimberwolf on December 1, 2007, 11:17:55 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfNeji sounds like he has a plan of his own =D

winxgirl21 on December 1, 2007, 9:23:22 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, he pretty much does. lol. ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 1, 2007, 8:13:02 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^500000000 boxes of pocky for you^^

winxgirl21 on December 1, 2007, 8:29:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thankies! Yay! Pocky! ^-^

GreyPichu on December 1, 2007, 7:55:18 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyeah! ino's got a ringtone by Fergie.^^ this is so awesome,and that's why i keep reading the chapters^^'

winxgirl21 on December 1, 2007, 8:03:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Ya, she does. ^-^ lol, thanks!

AnimeAngel87 on December 1, 2007, 4:06:20 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Ino Be totally going overboard

and I have a feeling Neji's found out about this

*Suspense Music*

Ino's ring tone is ubervonn Kewll

winxgirl21 on December 1, 2007, 4:11:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, but if she didn't, who would? lol. Hmm..I don't think so...yet!! lol. And i totally <3 that song. It's my sisters ringback tone on her cell. Thanks for the review!