Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - chapter 22

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 22 - chapter 22

Chapter 22 - chapter 22
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Now for hair and make-up!” Ino exclaimed happily as she ushered Akane into the stool in front of her vanity.

When Ino was done with Akane, she looked even prettier than before. Her hair was left down, as it had been before, but a light gold eye shadow graced her eyes, and her lip gloss was a pale pink. She had a little bit of blush on her cheeks, but that was it. She looked stunning with such little make-up.

“Well?” Akane said because everyone in the room was just looking at her. Hinata couldn’t believe that her little cousin could look like that. It was probably because she’d never seen Akane all dolled up. She usually wore capris and a tank.

“You look wonderful!” Hinata exclaimed, which was rare coming from her. She normally was quieter with her compliments.

“Really?” Akane said, again, shocked. She wasn’t used to wearing these kind of clothes. She owned them, sure, but she would have never had the confidence to pair them together. And she hardly ever wore make-up. It just took too long to put on when she was in a hurry, which she normally was.

“Ya, it does.” Sakura stood back, admiring her friend’s work. They really should give makeovers for a living; they could get paid a fortune for it.

“Do you think Lee will think I look good?” Akane asked, obviously worried.

“Lee?” Ino asked. “Every guy out there will think you look good. Not as good as me, of course, but good.”

“Ino!” Sakura said while rolling her eyes at her best friend. “Just ignore her, Akane. Although she is right about one thing, every guy out there will think you look good.”

Akane smiled at her cousins friends. She was extremely happy. Maybe she should wear clothes like this more often. Only one way to find out, and that would be to see what Lee thought of her today. Just then, the doorbell rang.

“Right on time!” Ino exclaimed as she ran to the doorway of Akane’s room, peering down the hall. Shortly after, the housekeeper came up the stairs and started heading towards them.

“Akane, your friend is here.” She said upon entering the doorframe.

“Thank you, I’ll be there in a minute.” Akane said as she took one final look in the mirror before heading downstairs to meet Lee.

With Akane and Lee

“Um, hi.” Akane said shyly as she walked down the stairs towards Lee. “You must be Lee, right?”

“Yes, I am Lee.” Lee said while not taking his eyes off of Akane. He had no idea that Neji’s sister was so, well, beautiful. “You’re Akane, correct?”

“Yup, that’s me.” Akane said with a nervous smile.

“Well, let’s go, then. I have a schedule all planned out for us today.” Lee said. It was true, he’d been up the night before and had planned everything out so that they’d maximize they’re time of seeing Konoha. He’d also added in a movie so that Akane could see the new cinema that had been added.

“Ok, then.” Akane said, taking the final steps towards Lee, and heading out the door.

With Sakura, Ino, and Hinata

“So, what are we going to do now?” Hinata asked her two friends.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ion asked Hinata, that gleam coming back into her eyes.

“We’re going to spy on them!” Sakura exclaimed happily.

“Is that really such a good idea?” Hinata asked her friends cautiously. She knew that they were going to end up getting themselves into trouble somehow.

“Of course it is!” Ino and Sakura exclaimed in unison. Hinata sweat dropped as she followed her two friends out of the room. She had the feeling that this was going to end very badly.

With Neji and TenTen

“Ok, we’re here.” Neji said as the driver opened the door for them to get out.

“Where’s here?” TenTen asked curiously. She looked at the restaurant, and noticed that it was right over a lake. She wondered what Kind of place it was.

“You’ll see when we get inside.” Neji explained as he took TenTen’s hand and led her into the restaurant. When they got inside, TenTen looked around herself in awe. The ceiling was huge, and there were small balconies with tables at them, right next to windows so that they overlooked the lake. The place seemed kind of fancy, but TenTen didn’t feel too underdressed. Leave it to Neji to take her to a nice restaurant. They walked up to waiter who was obviously waiting to seat them.

“Ah, Mr. Hyuga. You’re here. You’re table is right this way.” The waiter said as he led Neji and TenTen towards the back of the restaurant, and towards a flight of stairs. He then proceeded to lead them up the stairs. TenTen looked around the bottom floor one last time before following Neji and the waiter up the stairs to one of the balconies.

With Lee and Akane

“Where are we going first, Lee?” Akane asked curiously.

“Well, I was thinking that we could go take a walk around the park. In the past few months they’ve been doing some remodeling and added a fountain and a hedge maze to it.” Lee explained to her.

“It sounds nice.” Akane said, thinking of how the park had been upon her last visit to Konoha. It had been small, and not much to marvel at. But with these new additions to it, it was probably a lot nicer than before.

With Sakura, Hinata, and Ino

“Do you have a visual on their car?” Ino asked into a walkie talkie.

“Ya, they’re at some restaurant.” Sakura replied. The girls had split up. Ino and Hinata going to spy on Akane and Lee, and Sakura going to spy on TenTen and Neji.

“You’d better wait outside, but make sure not to be seen.” Ino said back to her friend.

“Roger that.” Sakura said with a giggle. She was having fun using walkie talkie talk.

“Ok, Hinata. It looks like lee and Akane are heading for the park. It should be easier to spy on them right now than it is to spy on TenTen and Neji, so let’s keep Sakura posted.” Ino explained with a wide grin on her face.

A/N: Ok, so the dates are started! Next chapter, I’ll have longer sections focusing on each couple. This chapter they were shorter just to kind of kick off the dates, really. And Ino and Sakura are already causing trouble. Lol. Well, reviews are much appreciated!!

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on December 21, 2007, 11:24:28 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfLMAO!!! this is ging to be fun

winxgirl21 on December 21, 2007, 11:36:24 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yupz, lol. ^-^

kagome99 on December 12, 2007, 4:24:35 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99coolio!!!
Can't wait to read the next chappie!!!
=D
<3 ya!!!
~ Joe [My nickname!!=D]

winxgirl21 on December 12, 2007, 6:04:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thankies! ^-^ I'm hoping the next chapter will be up by friday.

zopponde on December 8, 2007, 4:35:57 AM

zopponde on
zoppondeAHHHH NOOOOOOOOO! MILITARY TALK! As if my brother fresh from a paintball game isn't enough! TT.TT
:runs screaming:

winxgirl21 on December 8, 2007, 4:41:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21sorry, i love talking on walkie talkies like that. ^-^' Thanks for reviewing!

zopponde on December 8, 2007, 4:54:16 AM

zopponde on
zoppondeYou're welcome, and I understand and all...it's just become a habbit to be annoyed by official Mission-Speak.

winxgirl21 on December 8, 2007, 5:01:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, i understand that. ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 8, 2007, 2:49:42 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy i feel trouble brewing too.way to keep me in suspence^^

winxgirl21 on December 8, 2007, 4:24:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks for reviewing! hehe, ya, trouble is definately brewing. ^-^

nextguardian on December 7, 2007, 1:45:41 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianAnother great ch. lol, Ino had some great lines!

winxgirl21 on December 7, 2007, 11:44:42 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! lol. ^-^

kogalover2013 on December 7, 2007, 1:05:58 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome but do ihave to wait till friday 2 c the next chap cant u put it in like monday:)p.s. my inner peps are soooooooooooo screaming p.s.p.swheres my hansom saskue i need my saskue

winxgirl21 on December 7, 2007, 11:39:37 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm sorry, but there's no way it'll be up by monday. I have loads of homework to do, and then my family is decorating the house for Christmas. I haven't even started the next chapter yet...I normally do't even get a chance to start the next chapters until wednesday or thursday...^-^'

GreyPichu on December 7, 2007, 10:45:10 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol awesomeness i'm glad u updated!^^

winxgirl21 on December 7, 2007, 10:48:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I wrote most of the chapter last nd finished it up today..hehe...I barely got it up. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on December 7, 2007, 10:17:16 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Awwwww Too Cute^^

Lee is so Nice. And Neji is Mr. Hyuuga

And Ino is Just...Wow.

XD

Awesome Chappie^^

winxgirl21 on December 7, 2007, 10:32:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya, that's Ino. XD Thanks for reviewing!

AnimeAngel87 on December 7, 2007, 11:25:19 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lol Ya. Arigatai^^

waterbender00 on December 7, 2007, 10:07:58 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Neji's such a gentleman as is Lee *Glomps both*. More guys should be like that.

winxgirl21 on December 7, 2007, 10:31:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, more guys should be like that. ^-^