Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - chapter 25

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 25 - chapter 25

Chapter 25 - chapter 25
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Over and Out.” Ino replied, checking the entrance way one last time before going to find Hinata.

A Little While Later
After Lee and Akane finally came out of the maze, Ino and Hinata trailed them to a nearby café where Lee had planned for them to eat lunch. After a short wait, they then followed Lee and Akane to the new movie theater.

“Sakura?” Ino asked into the walkie talkie. The girls had been giving frequent updates, and Neji and TenTen had just recently left the restaurant they had been at.

“Ya?” She asked back.

“Lee and Akane just entered the movie theater.” Ino said.

Sakura’s eyes widened at this. “Ino, which movie theater?”

“The new one.” Ino replied nonchalantly.

“That’s what I was afraid of.” Sakura said, sounding, well, not so happy.

“Why?” Ino asked. She was slightly confused at her friend’s reaction.

“Ino, turn around.” Sakura said. Ino did as her friend told her turning around, and seeing her pink haired friend standing there with a hat on her head.

“Wait, if you’re here…”Ino started.

“Then so are Neji and TenTen.” Sakura finished for her friend.

“Oh no.” Ino gasped. By now, they’d stopped using the walkie talkies, and all three girls were standing with each other, a little ways away from the theater doors.

“What are we going to do?” Hinata asked her two friends.

“We just have to make sure they stay away from each other. There’s no way they’re seeing the same movie, so it shouldn’t be too hard.” Sakura said. The other two girls nodded and they went their separate ways to try and figure out which movies the two couples were going to be seeing.

With Lee and Akane

“Which movie did you want to see, Akane?” Lee asked the girl standing next to him. She was currently examining the choices that the movie theater had at the moment.

“Well, I have been wanting to see the new National Treasure movie…” Akane said. “The first one was amazing.”

“It was really good.” Lee agreed with her. “That decides it. Two tickets to national Treasure: Book of Secrets, please!”

“Here you go, that’ll be $15, please.”

Lee handed her the money and thanked her, and then they went inside.

“Here’s the money for my ticket, lee.” Akane said, trying to hand him a small stack of bills.

“No, Akane, it is my pleasure to pay for your ticket.” Lee said, giving Akane one of his big smiles.

“If you say so.” Akane said, sounding a little unsure. She was used to paying for her movie tickets and such.

Lee smiled reassuringly at her as they got in line to get popcorn and sodas.

With Neji and TenTen

“What movie are we seeing, Neji?” TenTen asked her date excitedly. The movie theater was one of her favorite places to visit. Especially when there was a really good selection of movies playing.

“Well, I was thinking of the sequel to that National Treasure movie.” Neji replied.

“I’ve been wanting to see that since the idea was first mentioned.” TenTen said happily.

“You’ve only told me about a hundred times.” Neji said with a smirk.

“Well, it’s true.” TenTen replied to her boyfriend.

“I know.” Neji said, stepping up in line to the ticket booth. “Two to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets please.”

“That’ll be $15.” Neji handed the girl the money, and took the tickets, handing TenTen hers. From all the time TenTen had spent with Neji, she knew better to offer him money outright. She’d leave it on the seat in the limo when he dropped her off. Neji was extremely firm in always paying for TenTen’s things. The dinner he’d taken her to was one thing, but a movie ticket was another. She should pay for that.

“Do you want candy or anything?” Neji asked TenTen as they walked in.

“Can we get some popcorn?” TenTen asked hopefully.

“If you want some we can.” Neji replied.

Sakura, Ino, and Hinata

“Ino, Neji and TenTen are heading for the snack line. And I see Akane and Lee over there.” Ino looked up from the game she was pretending to be playing, and immediately went into action. She bumped into a man that was holding a giant tub of popcorn, causing him to drop his popcorn in front of TenTen and Neji; she then quickly turned around and went back to her game.

“Taken care of.” Ino said into her walkie talkie.

Neji and TenTen

“Oh my gosh!” TenTen exclaimed as a giant container of popcorn was spilled right at her and Neji’s feet. She looked to the man who had dropped it. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” He replied gruffly, clearly annoyed at having been bumped into and having dropped his popcorn.

“Ok then.” TenTen said. She and Neji then walked around the wide mess of popcorn on the floor, over to the snack counter.

Lee and Akane

After paying for their food, Lee and Akane turned around to see a big pile of popcorn spilled across the floor. “It’s a good thing our theater is this way.” Akane said as she and Lee walked to the theater to find seats.

“Yes, it is.” Lee said as they entered the theater and made their way down to one of the middle rows. “Let us sit here.”

Akane nodded as she sat down next to Lee and started chatting quietly with him as the previews played.

Neji and TenTen

“That was a mess.” TenTen commented as she and Neji walked to their theater after purchasing popcorn and sodas.

“Hn.” was Neji’s only reply as he scanned the full room for two empty seats. Luckily he found some in one of the middle rows of the crowded theater. He motioned for TenTen to follow him, and they made their way to the two seats.

A/N: ok, soo extremely sorry for the late update! My cousins were here all week, and they just left this morning. And then my mom took the computer. And used it all day long. XD And she made me go clean my room (which is only ¼ of the way clean. I’m doing major cleaning, something that’s rare for me.) And I was just given the computer half an hour ago, so I typed as fast as my fingers could go. >.< Ok, so most of you probably know where this is going. And what can I say, I love drama. Well, reviews are much appreciated! Also, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and that everyone has a Happy New Year!

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on January 15, 2008, 7:13:17 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87POPCORN!

*Gobbles Off Floor*

Everyone: O.O

What?!

winxgirl21 on January 15, 2008, 7:32:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21O.O hope the 10 second rule applied....lol.

puppydog2 on January 1, 2008, 6:38:02 AM

puppydog2 on
puppydog2Sweet chapter, I couldnt help but laugh when Inos plan screwed up

winxgirl21 on January 1, 2008, 7:12:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, her plans always tend to get messed up, and most often blow up in her face.

waterbender00 on December 31, 2007, 9:04:17 PM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Seeing the same movie. I don't think think that this is part of Ino's plan

Rating Abismal: Oh Sh**!!

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 9:21:34 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, it's definately not part of Ino's plan. I <3 drama, though. ^-^

Kohakucrazy on December 31, 2007, 9:47:10 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazyoh no! A thriller story... .. AWESOME!! What's gonna happen next?

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 10:53:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, you'll have to wait and see! ^-^

cloudaeris on December 30, 2007, 10:13:02 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisOMG!!! Drama! Drama! LOL! If Neji finds out well...it's been nice knowing you Lee.

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 4:19:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yes, drama! Hmmm..Lee might live. Although he might also have to go to the hospital....

GreyPichu on December 30, 2007, 12:32:32 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuI LOVE THIS STORY! and happy new year to u too^^

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 4:06:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm glad that you love it! ^-^

kogalover2013 on December 30, 2007, 12:24:16 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome i love drama my mom even calls me a drama queen anyways me & my inner peps are sooooo excited

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 4:01:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, i <3 drama, too!

eelchic on December 30, 2007, 12:08:57 PM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG OMG OMG NERVE WRACKING!!!!! I JUST KNEW THERE WOULD BE DRAMA!!!!! GREAT CHAPPE YOU RELLY KNOW HOW TO LEAVE ME IN SUSPENCE!!!!>.< CAN'T WAIT!!!! I TOTE LOVED THIS CHAPPE AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY MY FAREWELLS TO LEE NOW!!!! *ME WAVING TO LEE AND CRYING IT WAS NICE READING ABOUT YOU YOU SPANDEX DUDE* *SNIFF* *SNIFF* AND AGAIN AWSOME CHAPPY!!^^

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 3:59:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I <3 drama. It's one of my favorite things to wirte...and Lee...well, he might survive, although i haven't decided yet.

kogalover2013 on December 30, 2007, 12:24:16 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome i love drama my mom even calls me a drama queen anyways me & my inner peps are sooooo excited

kogalover2013 on December 30, 2007, 12:25:58 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013p.s. byebye lee dun dun dun dundun dun dundundundun da dun

kogalover2013 on January 1, 2008, 10:55:28 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013i was joking die die lee die {jk lol}

winxgirl21 on December 31, 2007, 4:02:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21He might live...lol.

zerotimberwolf on December 30, 2007, 11:42:01 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfOh man! If Neji finds out he's going to have Lees head!
awesome chapter

winxgirl21 on December 30, 2007, 11:44:00 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! Hmm...you just might be right, lol.

zerotimberwolf on December 31, 2007, 1:33:08 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolflmao