Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - chapter 27

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 27 - chapter 27

Chapter 27 - chapter 27
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

She then turned to look back out the window, but the girls saw her rub her eyes for a second, wiping away the tears that sat in her eyes, refusing to fall.

The girls had decided to spend the night at Hinata’s house, phoning their parents and getting the ok, and then going to their little set of drawers in Hinata’s closet on the floor. Each girl had one at all the others houses for last minute sleepovers and such. They had clothes, pajamas, shoes, the whole nine yards. You really did never know when you might need them. TenTen had gone to take a shower, so the three other girls sat on the floor in a circle.

“What do you think happened to Akane and Lee?” Ino asked Hinata.

“I really don’t know. I’m guessing she wouldn’t listen to Neji, so she ended up staying. I don’t think she’ll go home tonight, though. She’ll most likely come here.” Hinata explained. “We won’t know what actually happened until TenTen decides to tell us that part, or Akane gets here. Whichever happens first.”

Sakura nodded. “She’s really upset. I think she thinks he wants nothing to do with her. But I think he’s just mad. Does he honestly think that she would have said yes if she didn’t want to be with him?”

“It’s Neji, Sakura.” Ino said. “No one knows what he thinks.”

“True.” Sakura said with a sigh. “Ino, this is our fault. We have to fix it.”

“I know, but how?” Ino asked. Both girls turned to Hinata.

“I said I wasn’t getting involved anymore…” Hinata said, trailing off under her friends stares. “Fine.”

“Operation get Neji and TenTen back together is a go!” Sakura said.

“How hard can it be?” Ino asked the girls.

“I’m not sure.” Hinata said. To her, this was probably going to end up under Ino and Sakura’s failed operations tally, which was swiftly growing, but there wasn’t much she could do to stop them, yet again.

“First off, we should talk to Neji. But we can’t give away either of the plans. We need a plan to approach him, and someone who would be least suspicious.” Sakura said, turning her meaningful gaze upon Hinata.

“Ok, but I’m choosing the dialogue.” Hinata said, a bit firmly for her. She didn’t feel like having her cousin angrier than he probably already was with her.

“Fine.” Sakura said, a bit disappointed, but giving in knowing that her friend was the only one who could do the job properly, prying without causing too much suspicion by Neji as to what the girls were trying to do.

“What’s fine?” Someone behind them asked. They all three turned around to find Akane standing there.

“I thought you would come here.” Hinata said, as she got up to hug her cousin.

Akane hugged her back and replied, “I couldn’t go him with Neji being the way he is. Why can’t he just be a normal sibling and leave my life alone?”

“Because he cares about you, Akane.” Sakura said. “We’ve seen him be protective over Hinata all too much.”

“Ya, I know, still, though. I can’t even go out on a date without his ‘permission.’” Akane said with a huff, putting air-quotes around permission, growing a bit angrier that her brother tried to control her life. Then she mused, “I wonder what he would do if I brought home a total bad boy. Hmm… motorcycle and all?”

Ino laughed as she pictured Neji’s outraged face, and Hinata just said, “Akane, please don’t push things with him right now. You’re going to have to go home sooner or later, and do you really want him in an even worse mood?”

Akane sighed, “Not really.” She got up and walked over to Hinata’s bed, dropping stomach down onto it, burying her face into her pillow. Right now, she just wanted to sleep, and forget everything. But she was no idiot. She could feel the looks of the three girls boring into the back of her head, which was propped up on her hands at the moment.”I know you guys want to know what happened, so I’ll tell you if you agree to stop staring at me and let me sleep.” Akane said, flipping around so that she was looking at the girls.

“Deal.” Ino and Sakura said in unison, while Hinata just nodded.

“Ok, well, Lee had taken me to the park, and we went through the hedge maze, with some difficulty. After we were finally out, we went to a small café, and then headed to the movie theater. As you guys probably already know, we went to see the new National Treasure Movie. Well, Lee and I had just sat down in a middle row with about four open seats. We were chatting and watching the previews, when I heard someone ask me if the seats next to me were taken. I turned my head to say no, but as I was turning back, I saw Neji standing by her. He got really mad, and I thought that he might try to kill Lee, but he just asked me why I was there…and after that short conversation, he grabbed my arm, tried to drag me to the car, and I refused, saying that I was staying. He stalked out, leaving your friend TenTen extremely upset. Apparently, he’d just asked her out during their dinner at some restaurant, and he’d said some things to her, too. And, Hinata, you know Neji, when he makes up his mind…well; it’s kind of hard to change it.”

“He grabbed your arm?” Hinata asked, sounding slightly worried. “That doesn’t sound like Neji.”

“Well, it was.” Akane replied, as she flipped back over on the bed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’d like to go to sleep.” To the surprise of the girls, she fell asleep almost instantly, and a few moments later, TenTen entered the room.

“I see Akane showed up.” She said as she sat down in the small circle the other girls were currently sitting in.

Hinata nodded, and said, “She told us what happened.”

“Ya, well, what can I say?” TenTen replied. “I fell in love with a stubborn boy. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’d like to join Akane in the land of slumber.” With that, she sank down into her sleeping bag, which she had been sleeping on, and laid down, not falling asleep as quickly a Akane, but in a short amount of time.

The other three girls just watched their friend, knowing that she was still extremely upset.

A/N: Ok, bad chapter, I know. But I thought Akane should be the one to tell them how everything went. And Sakura and Ino are, yet again, scheming. Lol. Well, I don’t really have much else to say, except that reviews are much appreciated!!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on January 16, 2008, 3:58:02 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGood luck to Sakura and Ino. C'mon Sakura, you're a genius, you should be able to offset Ino, lol!

winxgirl21 on January 18, 2008, 6:41:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, hopefully they'll do something that won't blow up in their faces this time. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on January 15, 2008, 7:19:26 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87*Slaps Neji's Head* Bad Bad! Be Nice

Neji: O.o Rotation?

Me: HA IT WONT WORK!

Neji: *Restraining Order*

Me: D:

winxgirl21 on January 15, 2008, 7:38:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hah, sily neji, i say no restraining order allowed! *hits gavel on table*

kogalover2013 on January 12, 2008, 2:01:37 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013great chappie my inner peps r screaming

winxgirl21 on January 12, 2008, 10:35:37 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

zerotimberwolf on January 12, 2008, 5:32:15 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfof course Neji is one of the most stubborn characters so this should prove some difficulty lol

winxgirl21 on January 12, 2008, 6:24:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21just a little bit of difficulty! lol.

eelchic on January 12, 2008, 1:01:27 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMg poor Ten poor akane!! Neji so hardheaded,oh well thats why we love right?! I tote loved this chappe and it is fantastical!!!! great job!!!^^ can't wait 4 next one!!

winxgirl21 on January 12, 2008, 1:13:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21i don't think we'd love neji if he was any other way. XD Thanks so much for commenting! ^-^

eelchic on January 12, 2008, 1:27:54 AM

eelchic on
eelchicYupyup and no prob anytime!!

winxgirl21 on January 12, 2008, 1:49:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

cloudaeris on January 11, 2008, 11:13:15 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisPoor Tenten....good chapter.

winxgirl21 on January 11, 2008, 11:30:32 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! Everything should work out for her, if things go as i planned in the beggining, lol. ^-^

Kohakucrazy on January 11, 2008, 10:40:01 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyI can't get mad at Neji right now... Plus he's my faveorite Character in Naruto.. I might be slowly becoming a Neji Fangirl.... But great chapter... Poor Tenten though.... FIX IT!!!!



Zakuro

winxgirl21 on January 11, 2008, 11:27:42 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hopefully everything will be fixed...^-^ lol.

GreyPichu on January 11, 2008, 10:15:53 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyeah! i love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!

winxgirl21 on January 11, 2008, 11:16:19 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad that you love it! ^-^