Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“You know it is!” Ino exclaimed and all the girls laughed.

Time until the day of their departure flew by rapidly. The girls, of course, packed and repacked, trying to bring everything that they ‘needed’ in their bags. Of course, the number of bags that they currently had, if combined, could take up an entire car. Which led to their current conversation.

“What d you mean we can’t take all of this?” Sakura asked looking at Ino in shock. It was the day before Christmas Eve, and the day before they all left. They’d all had their bags taken to Ino’s house so that they could have them loaded into the limo. Unfortunately, it didn’t quite fit. In actuality, it was quite far from fitting. Only Ino and TenTen’s bags were in the trunk, and they were out of room.

“I mean, we’re going to have to try something else.” Ino said. “Is there anything that you guys don’t need?”

“How about is there anything that you don’t need, Ino?” Sakura asked back to her friend.

“Nope.” Ino said, starting to point at each bag as she said, “This one has presents for everyone in it, this one has my shoes in it, this one has my tops, this one has my bottoms, and this one has accessories and necessities. None of it can be taken out.” The girls looked at each other. Everyone except for TenTen had packed much the same as Ino. The only difference was, TenTen had managed to fit her shoes in with her accessories and necessities, since she didn’t need nearly as many as Sakura and Ino.

“What are we going to do, then?” TenTen asked her friend’s, looking at their faces. She knew someone was going to have to give in.

“What if we sent a car ahead of us?” Hinata spoke up quietly from where she was sitting on her suitcase. “That way we can fit our entire luggage, and the boys can put their luggage in the car that we’re traveling in.”

“I completely forgot that the boys would have luggage too!” Ino exclaimed, her eyes looking as if she had come into a realization of something important.

“Hinata’s idea is a good one.” Sakura said, thinking it over.

“If we don’t, there’s no way that we can all take all of this.” TenTen said. “Who’s driver is going to do it?”

“Mine will.” Sakura said. “If one of you guys will give me a lift home. I’m not going to fit in the car with the luggage.”

“Ok, I can do that.” Hinata said with a smile.

“Alright. I’ll call my driver now.” Sakura said picking up her phone and taking a step away from her friends so their chatter wouldn’t interfere with her phone conversation.

“I guess this means dilemma solved.” TenTen said.

“It totally does.” Ino said with a grin on her face.

“My driver said he’ll be here in half an hour so we can load the luggage into the car.” Sakura said, walking back over to rejoin her friends.

“Ok, I guess we can go inside until then.” Ino said. “Our stuff should be fine out here.” The girls nodded in agreement as they followed Ino into the house.

Once they were all settled in Ino’s room, Sakura spoke up, “So we’re all meeting here tomorrow, right?”

“Yup.” Ino replied. “Right after we’re done celebrating with our families.”

“I guess I’ll have Sasuke pick me up on his way over here.” Sakura said, thinking of the fact that her driver would already be at the ski lodge, or possibly already on the way back. Whichever it was, her driver wouldn’t be back in time to get her to Ino’s.

“You probably should.” Ino said. “But doesn’t his driver have off for the holidays?” It was true; the Uchiha’s gave the majority of their household staff off for the Holidays.

“I’m sure he’ll have someone to drive us.” Sakura said with a shrug.

“Naruto’s coming over to my house for Christmas Eve…”Hinata said, looking a little worried. “I’m kind of nervous…my parents don’t think too highly of him, because he’s been so unsupervised most of his life.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure things will go fine.” TenTen said, ensuring her friend of the next day.

“I hope that you’re right.” Hinata said, looking at the floor. She wasn’t so sure herself. Naruto’s behavior could be unpredictable, although he’d promised to act his best tomorrow.

“I’m sure he’ll be fine, Hinata.” Sakura said, as if reading her friend’s mind. “You know he is about his promises, he never goes back on them.”

Hinata smiled at her friend gratefully. Sakura was right. She didn’t need to be half as worried as she was, so she would try to relax some about it.

“Ok, so, now, I just have to tell you guys this.” Ino said, her eyes gleaming. “I got you guys the most awesome presents! I can’t wait to see your faces when you open them!”

“Ino.” Sakura groaned. She did this every year to them, and then refused to tell them what she got them, refraining from even giving them the slightest clue except that it was ‘the greatest gift ever.’ Then, she would try and figure out all her presents before she got them. It was the opposite of fair, but it was the way Ino was about presents.

”What?” Ino asked, looking innocently at her friends. She knew they knew she was going to try to figure out her gifts.

“We’re not slipping up this year.” TenTen warned. Last year, Ino had gotten TenTen and Hinata to slip up and tell her what they’d gotten her. TenTen was positive that this year Ino wasn’t going to get her to slip up, basically because she’d lasted this long. Only two days left, and she knew she could make it.

“Says you.” Ino said with a light laugh.

“I’m on my guard.” TenTen mumbled. Last year it had been an extremely stupid slip-up, and Ino had been delighted with the ease that TenTen had told her. All she had done was ask, so what are you getting Ino? As they were talking about presents and TenTen had told her before she realized who she was talking too.

“Sure you are.” Ino chirped happily. TenTen sighed, and then Sakura’s phone started ringing.

A/N: So, so sorry for the late update! Despite my hopes of getting better by Tuesday, I actually ended up getting even sicker, and my mom still made me go to school, so fun stuff there. I also found a new addiction in the twilight series. I read Twilight last Saturday, and then ordered the other two off of Amazon Sunday. Once I got them I read them like crazy. If you haven’t read them, you should. They’re amazing. I also just got a tablet for my birthday on Tuesday, and I’ve been practicing with that. Well, enough about that. This chapter is kind of blah to me, pretty much a filler because I didn’t feel flipping straight to Christmas Eve. And I made Ino totally like me about presents. I love figuring out what I get before I get it. Well, reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 5, 2008, 1:35:32 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, I've got to try Ino's method of getting people to tell me what they got me!

winxgirl21 on March 6, 2008, 6:41:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It can really work. I've done it many a times. And my one friend is still none the wiser. =) lol.

GreyPichu on February 9, 2008, 9:26:34 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol, Tenten can really slip up i guess. awesome chapter!

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2008, 7:52:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, that's actually something taht i did to one of my friends...and again, and again. Although she's started catching herself now, especially after the time we were no where near the topic of gifts and i said, so what'd you get Meghan for her birthday? XD

Thanks so much for commenting!

kogalover2013 on February 9, 2008, 11:48:07 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013o come on u cut me off still it was awsome

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2008, 7:46:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

kogalover2013 on February 11, 2008, 6:25:42 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013u deserve it stop thanking me lol

winxgirl21 on February 11, 2008, 6:30:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, but I feel like I don't, and you feel like I do.

kogalover2013 on February 11, 2008, 6:33:26 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013wat do all ur comments say ur awsome p.s. i read dem before i read da story so i can tell if its good and urs is awsome lol

winxgirl21 on February 11, 2008, 6:37:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, then. ^-^

kogalover2013 on February 11, 2008, 6:39:41 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol stop tanking me allready gosh lol

winxgirl21 on February 11, 2008, 6:43:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, sorry, old habbit.

kogalover2013 on February 11, 2008, 6:48:04 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol at least u hav manners

winxgirl21 on February 11, 2008, 7:02:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya.

kogalover2013 on February 11, 2008, 7:03:38 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol
 

cloudaeris on February 9, 2008, 11:47:53 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisGood Chapter.

Twilight series are the best ever.i've read them all.

Happy late b-day & sry u r sick

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2008, 7:44:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks!

I know. I just want to read the series like a million more times. lol.

eelchic on February 9, 2008, 7:51:50 AM

eelchic on
eelchicHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

sucks ur still sick,sorry!

My moms getting me Twilight,it looks super good!!

Omg I just know there will be Drama at Hinata's house wit Naruto there,just guessing tho!

Great Chappe interesting!

i do that at my cousins tell people their preswents r awsome and then dnt tell em what it is tho i get that done to me alot my Bros just telll me what im getting once i ask lolz,i shake my prensents then my cousin flicks me! not fun but worth it lolz!!

well great chappe!!!

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2008, 7:41:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks!! ^-^

Twilight is super good. it's like addicting. i want to read it like a million more times! XD

Haha, i do that too. And I always end up getting my friends to slip. The thing with tenten and ino happened with my friend and i. And then she caught herself. She did it again for my birthday, too. Although i haven't had my party yet. (I'm just having two friends go to the mall with me to shop, haha.) she says she's determined to nt slip up until then. The problem is she almost told me at lunch. and on the bus, and a lot of otehr places. she'll break eventually. >=)

eelchic on February 10, 2008, 8:00:29 AM

eelchic on
eelchicMost of my friends break very soon!

Can't wait to read twilight Im like so exited to get it!!

I know for My B-day next weekend I'm having long sleepover with my bffl,like she sleeping over night of our skool dance and then she going back to her house Monday Prez's day so i get a long weekend.We'll do like a movie er somein. Well enjoy your B-day parte!!! ^^

winxgirl21 on February 11, 2008, 6:35:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21mine used to...lol.

Hopefully you'll get to read it soon!

That sounds like fun! I don't even know when my party will be..my mom just tols me that I have to clean my room before I can have it. XD

eelchic on February 11, 2008, 8:03:08 AM

eelchic on
eelchicthats what my daddy told me my room has to be clean to have friends over lol!! and thanks!!

winxgirl21 on February 13, 2008, 8:40:15 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I can understand where my mom comes from sometimes...my room looks like a tornado hit it...*sigh* lol.

eelchic on February 13, 2008, 8:56:48 PM

eelchic on
eelchicYah my room has clothes all over the floor i 4got what color my rug is!!*sweatdrops* but i understand 2 i dont think my friend wants to sleep on clothes!! hehe lol

winxgirl21 on February 16, 2008, 5:39:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21my friend's and i usually sleep in the family room or the playroom...my one friend comes over and sits in my doorway as i try to find the clothes that I need and stuffs. lol.

zerotimberwolf on February 9, 2008, 6:44:22 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfNaruto may not be the sharpest arrow in the quiver but he'll keep his promise and behave, I'm sure of it

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2008, 7:37:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21try to behave is more like it, lol.

zerotimberwolf on February 10, 2008, 10:57:53 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfpoint taken lol

winxgirl21 on February 11, 2008, 6:39:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

AnimeAngel87 on February 9, 2008, 6:34:41 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Yea...Hinata's Plan was Better.

THIS CHAPPIE IS AWESOME!

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2008, 7:36:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya, it was. thanks for commenting! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on February 13, 2008, 9:28:33 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Yw<3