Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Chapter 7 - chapter 7
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The tree was going over now, and Naruto did the only thing he could. He pulled himself overtop of the four year old, covering him with his body.

“Naruto.” Hinata gasped as the tree toppled over on top of her boyfriend. Her face paled, and she looked a bit dizzy. Neji took one look at his cousin and sat her down on the couch before running over to the tree to help his uncles move it. It was so large, it took all of them to move it, and it was still hard to do. When the tree had been moved, they saw Naruto laying there. Neji bent down to flip his friend over to his back, and found one of his cousins, looking terrified, under his friend.

Naruto’s eyes opened as he asked, “Is he okay?”

“He’s fine Naruto.” Neji said, helping his cousin up as his aunt came running over, crying from the shock that her son had been in danger. She hugged him tightly as she picked him up, and carried him over to the sofa. He too was sobbing now, the after shock sinking in.

“That’s good.” Naruto replied, grinning, then he wincing slightly.

“Naruto!” Hinata exclaimed, running over to her boyfriend. She had recovered from her initial shock, and now ran towards him to see if he was ok.

“Hinata.” Naruto said quietly.

“Are you ok?” She asked him, kneeling down next to him.

“I’m fine.” Naruto lied. His leg and arm were killing him, but he didn’t need to tell then that. Hinata leaned down and helped him into a sitting position, then hugged him tightly, tears streaming down her face. Naruto lifted his arm to rub her back, but he just grimaced from the pain. Neji noticed this.

“Naruto, I think you should go to the hospital.” Neji said.

“I’m fine Neji.” Naruto replied. “I don’t need to go anywhere.” Hinata sat back, releasing Naruto slightly, and looked at her boyfriend, then looked at her cousin. Neji leaned over and gently touched Naruto’s arm, and watched as his friend winced.

“Your facial expression says otherwise.” Neji replied.

“Neji is right, Naruto.” Hinata said worriedly. “You should go to the hospital.”

“I’m fine, I don’t want to ruin anyone’s Christmas Eve.” Naruto said.

“You won’t ruin anyone’s Christmas Eve unless you don’t go get yourself checked out, Naruto.” Hiashi said, his voice coming from behind Naruto. “You’ll go to the hospital. Can you walk?”

Naruto tried to stand up with Hinata’s help, but found he couldn’t put weight on his right leg. Neji stepped forward and helped his friend to lean on his shoulder, Neji acting as his crutch.

“Thanks Neji.” Naruto said.

“Hn.” Neji replied.

“I’ll drive you there. Everyone else, well continue as if nothing happened. Understood?” Hiashi commanded. His family nodded, and some of the family started to pick up some of the ornaments that were on the floor, while someone called for a maid to come and sweep the area around the tree. Another person herded the children out the door, away from the broken glass, promising that if they behaved, they’d be allowed to open their presents soon.

Neji helped Naruto hobble out to Hiashi’s car, with a worried Hinata walking behind them. Once they were seated in the car and everyone was buckled, Naruto said, “Guys, someone should call everyone and let them know what happened. Neji nodded and pulled out his cell phone, calling his friends to let them know that they might be a little bit late to leave for the ski lodge.

With Sakura

Sakura was upstairs in her room, grabbing last minute necessities. She and her family had already exchanged gifts, and Sasuke was coming to pick her up in about fifteen minutes. She was just throwing her toothbrush in her bag when her cell phone rang.

“Hello?” She asked, seeing that it had been Neji’s number on her phone’s caller ID.

‘Sakura?’

“Ya, it’s me. What’s up?”

“Well, Naruto had an accident at my family’s Christmas celebration.’

“An accident?” Sakura asked. This was Naruto they were talking about, so it must be something really bad to have them call her about it.

‘The Christmas tree fell on him. We’re taking him to the emergency room now.’

“The tree?!” Sakura exclaimed. She’d seen Hinata’s Christmas tree. It was enormous. Naruto was lucky to be conscious right now.

‘Ya. He’s fine aside from his arm and leg. We might be a little late for our departure.’

“Don’t worry, all that matters is that Naruto’s all right. We’ll wait for you guys, ok?”

‘All right. I’d better go. I’ve already called everyone else, and we’re almost at the hospital.’

“Ok, bye. Tell Naruto I hope he’s ok.” She heard a ‘Hn’ as the phone hung up and sat down on her bed. She felt a bit lightheaded. Her best friend’s boyfriend, one of her other best friends, had just basically had a brush with death. She didn’t care if he was fine or not, that tree was huge. It could have easily killed him. She stood back up and walked around her room, looking blankly at everything there, grabbing this and that for her bag. Before she knew it, her phone was ringing again.

“Hello?” She asked. She knew it was Sasuke, even though she hadn’t looked at the caller ID.

‘Hey. We’re outside.’ Sasuke’s voice came over the phone loud and clear, and was just what she needed to hear right now.

“Ok, I’ll be out in a minute.” Sakura said, hanging up. She grabbed her bag, and her purse, and ran downstairs to find her parents. They were sitting in the living room, by the Christmas tree, watching Taichi play with some of his toys they’d given him.

“Hey, I’m leaving.” She said, leaning in the doorway.

Her mother stood up and walked over towards her. “Ok. Be good, and have fun. I love you.” She said, hugging her daughter.

“I love you, too.” Sakura said, hugging her mother back. She walked over to her dad once her mother released her and leaned down to hug him.

“Bye, dad. I love you.” Sakura said.

“Bye sweetie. Behave yourself.” He said.

“I always do, don’t I.” Sakura said, smiling at him.

“Of course.” Her father said, rolling his eyes and smiling.

“Bye Taichi.” Sakura said, looking over at her little brother.

“Bye, Sakura. Bring me something from the gift shop, ok?” Taichi said, beaming at his older sister.

“We’ll see. Only if you’re good.” Sakura said. “I’ll be calling mom and dad.”

“Ok.” Taichi said.

“Well, bye.” Sakura said, pausing in the doorway and smiling at her parents and brother one last time before walking out the door, and running to Sasuke’s car. When she got in, she leaned over and kissed him on the lips lightly.

“Well, well.” A voice said from the front of the car. “Didn’t I say that you’d become his girlfriend?”

“Lay off, Itachi.” Sasuke said, glaring at his brother.

“Don’t worry, Sasuke.” Itachi said, “I’ll leave you and your little girlfriend alone. I promised to when you asked me to be the driver.” By the smirk on Itachi’s face, Sasuke knew his brother was thinking otherwise.

A/N: ok, late update, I know. My friends ended up spending the night last night, and we went to the mall all day today, and I didn’t have time to add the last bit of the chapter on. Poor Sasuke and Sakura, but someone had to see that coming when Ino pointed out that Sasuke’s family gave their driver Christmas Eve off. And Naruto will be fine, thankfully. Well, I love reviews! =)

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 1:03:40 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Hope naruto is alright.

winxgirl21 on April 20, 2008, 10:21:18 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=)

kagome99 on March 12, 2008, 4:45:01 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AWWWWW!!
POOR NARUTO!!! I really thought something serious had happened.But at least he's o.k.

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 7:29:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i thought haivng him in a full body cast would be too awful. lol. Thanks so much for reviewing!

nextguardian on March 11, 2008, 2:57:25 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, Itachi. Throughout your series, you've made Itachi absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to see how he torments Sasuke!

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 7:23:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I love having him torment him. =) It's how I am with my little sisters, although they don't always appreciate it...lol.

kogalover2013 on March 8, 2008, 11:39:49 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg so exciting poor naruto lol

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 7:16:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i know, but at least he's ok.

kogalover2013 on March 12, 2008, 8:32:35 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013yep
 

erandor3 on March 8, 2008, 11:38:26 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3OMFG NARUTO IF A FREAKIN HERO!
i cant wait till next chapter

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 7:14:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, he is! =)

GreyPichu on March 8, 2008, 11:08:23 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuwhoa, Naruto doesn't sound like hes gonna be alright, but i guess he will be. well i cant wait for the next update, that was an awesome chapter! ^___^

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 7:14:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21He'll be better than some thigns that could've happened, lol.=)

eelchic on March 8, 2008, 10:29:12 AM

eelchic on
eelchicI'm just glad its not tooo serious,but I've had many trips to the ER with broken bones,very painful trips I must say! >-<

Great Chappe!!! Loved how Itachi bugged Sakura about being sasukes gf,also loved how Hinata was relly relly worried & Neji pointed out that he did need to go to the ER with a poke!!lol great chapter again!!!^^

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 6:11:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! =) Haha, ya, Sakura and Sasuke are in for a lovely car ride. But ya, Naruto just has a few broken bones.

cloudaeris on March 8, 2008, 9:46:28 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisOMG Im sorry I didn't comment on the last chapter I've been busy. But anyway WOW leave it to Naruto to get hurt.Poor Sasuke and Sakura.

winxgirl21 on March 8, 2008, 9:50:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I understand being busy. =)Ya, i know. Theyr'e in for it with Itachi. lol.

Kohakucrazy on March 8, 2008, 9:38:33 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOMG!!! At least Naruto's ok!!!! O___O Give me a heart attack why dontcha!!!


Mikuro

winxgirl21 on March 8, 2008, 9:49:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hehe, that's what i do! =) But yes, he is ok. Cept for his arm and leg.

zerotimberwolf on March 11, 2008, 9:05:50 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfyikes I thought it was just his leg but his ARM too!

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 9:08:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yup. He's a mess. lol.

zerotimberwolf on March 12, 2008, 10:44:56 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfI'll say lmao

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 10:52:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=)

zerotimberwolf on March 8, 2008, 6:42:45 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfNaruto probably broke something when he did that but thankfully thats it judging from the size of that tree...haha Itachi is gonna bug the crap out of his brother.

winxgirl21 on March 8, 2008, 6:48:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Ya he is lucky. And yea, that's itachi's favorite thing to do! =)

zerotimberwolf on March 9, 2008, 1:41:54 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhaha then this should be interesting

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2008, 9:08:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, it should be. =)