Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - chapter 9

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 9 - chapter 9

Chapter 9 - chapter 9
A/N: Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Well, Mr. Hyuga, thanks for getting me back so fast, we might not be as late as we thought we would be.” Naruto grinned as he got up, and leaned on Neji’s shoulder to follow the nurse back. Hinata followed right behind him, with Hiashi behind her.

With Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Shikamaru

The four of them sat there, in a nervous, uncomfortable silence. The girls were too worried about Naruto, and Sasuke and Shikamaru were too smart to risk upsetting them further. Fortunately, the doorbell rang and both the girls jumped up shouting, “I’ll get it!” in unison.

When they had left the room, Sasuke looked at Shikamaru. “I don’t know why they won’t believe us. The dobe is going to be fine.”

“Troublesome.” Shikamaru sighed. “We’ll just have to let them wait and see Naruto for themselves. That’s the only way they’ll believe us. Hopefully TenTen will be more sensible about everything.”

“Hn.” Sasuke said as the three girls entered the room.

“Hi, Sasuke, Shikamaru.” TenTen greeted with a smile on her face.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied.

“Hey.” Shikamaru said.

“Have you heard from Neji?” Sakura asked her friend.

“Mmhm.” TenTen said as she nodded. “He called me not too long ago. He said Naruto was getting his X-rays done, and that the doctor said he’d probably just broken something, and that it was nothing severe. He told me that Naruto wants every to know not to worry, because he’s still going to beat Sasuke in a snowboarding race.”

Sasuke merely Hned at this piece of information, and Sakura and Ino sighed. They were happy that Naruto was definitely going to be alright, but they knew he wouldn’t be snowboarding by the end of the week. Especially not on his injured leg.

“So, how long do you think it’ll be before we can leave?” Shikamaru asked TenTen. It was getting late, and they had a few hours on the road ahead of them, even if they weren’t the ones driving.

“It shouldn’t be too long. It all depends on what’s broken and what’s not.” TenTen said.

“Ok.” Shikamaru said. He was guessing, an hour, two hours tops before they could leave.

TenTen nodded then motioned to the small bag in her hand. “What should I do with this?”

“We already put our last minute bags in the car. We can go put yours in now if you want.” Ino offered.

“All right then.” TenTen said. She and Ino walked out of the room, with Sakura close behind them.

With Naruto, Hinata, Neji, and Hiashi

“Well, Naruto.” The doctor said, looking at his X-rays. “It appears that you’re leg should be fine. You’re knee was slightly out of place, which was the cause of the swelling there. We’ve already fixed that.” The doctor glanced at Hiashi at this, who nodded and motioned for the doctor to continue. “His arm, however, is another story. It’s broken in two places, and will require a cast. All in all, I wouldn’t do too much on your leg for about two weeks at the least. No hard running, sports, etcetera. With your arm, you won’t be able to participate in basketball and not much else that requires the use of your arm.” Naruto’s face fell at this. He and his friend’s had made the basketball team, but so far had only had practices. The Konoha High basketball season didn’t start until after Christmas. At the least, it would be over a month before he could play.

“So, how long will I have the cast?” Naruto asked.

“It depends on how fast your arm heals. You’ll have to come back monthly for check-ups, and we’ll decide how long it should be after your next visit.” The doctor said.

Naruto sighed. “Fine.” He wasn’t too happy about having to have a cast in the first place, but having to wait a month to find out when it was coming off was crazy.

“If you’ll come with me, we’ll get that cast on and have you out of here in a jiffy.” The doctor said, leaving the room and motioning for Naruto to follow him. Naruto got up and slowly trudged after the doctor.

With Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Sasuke, and Shikamaru

Sakura jumped when TenTen’s cell phone rang.

“Hello?”

‘Hey.’

“How’s Naruto?”

‘Good. His arm is broken.’

“What about his leg?”

‘He dislocated his knee, they fixed it, and it should be fully healed in two weeks.’

“Ok. I’ll let everyone know. Where are you now?”

‘On our way to Ino’s.’

“Ok, I’ll see you in a little bit.”

‘Hn.’

TenTen hung up the phone, and looked at her friends. “He has a broken arm.”

“What about his leg?” Sakura asked her.

“It’s fine. His knee was dislocated or something like that, but they fixed it. He’s supposed to stay off of it for two weeks, though.” TenTen explained.

Sasuke smirked. “Good luck with that one. There’s no way the dobe is going to stay off of his leg when he could be snowboarding.”

“Troublesome.” Shikamaru sighed. “But Sasuke’s right.”

“We’ll just have to help Hinata keep him off of the slopes. I’m sure there’s plenty that they can do that doesn’t involve being on the slopes.” Sakura said, looking towards Ino for confirmation on this.

“Yea, there should be. There are a lot of special events going on this week.” Ino said.

“Right.” Sasuke said. “And you’re going to get Naruto to participate in those over hitting the slopes?”

Sakura and Ino nodded vigorously.

“Good luck with that.” Shikamaru said.

“We won’t need luck.” Ino said, grinning. She had a few ideas to keep Naruto off the slopes herself. And a few of them depended on Hinata’s willingness to help keep her boyfriend off the slopes. To Ino, this would be a piece of cake.

“Well, guys…”TenTen started, but was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

Ino and Sakura jumped up at the same time, and shouted, “They’re here!” They both rushed to the door to greet them.

A/N: ok, they should leave on their trip next chapter. And arrive at the resort. Not much to say about this chapter, except that I didn’t want Naruto’s leg broken, because he’ll probably try a lot more to get on the slopes with his leg this way. Also, I never really wrote about tryouts for sports and stuff, because I had other things to focus on. Now I'm bringing it back in. Everyone made the team that they were going out for. =) Reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 1:14:16 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay naruto is ok^^

winxgirl21 on April 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yupz. =D

zerotimberwolf on March 24, 2008, 5:41:17 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfOps I missed the update but glad I found it. Yeah theres no way they are going to keep naruto away from his snowboard lol

winxgirl21 on March 24, 2008, 6:40:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya, i know, but they can try. =)

nextguardian on March 23, 2008, 12:20:58 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat stuff! Shikamaru and Sasuke were great in this ch!

winxgirl21 on March 24, 2008, 3:39:52 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =)

cloudaeris on March 23, 2008, 11:58:15 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisWell at least it's not his leg.But then again he will probably end up getting hurt worse before its over with.LOL.I thought that the was sasuke acted was so cool, but then again he always is.-_^Good Chapter.Totaly pumped for the next one.

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2008, 12:14:00 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! =) I'm glad you think the way Sasuke acted was cool, I always worry about making him seem OOC. He and Neji are hard to write, along with Hinata.

cloudaeris on March 24, 2008, 10:25:09 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisI think u do them all perfectly.Most people have a hard time with them.Don't ever doubt that you can't do them well..cause you can.And I just wanna say thanks for making Sasuke so cool.HE ROCKS!Keep up the good work!

winxgirl21 on March 24, 2008, 10:50:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks so much! *hugs you*

AlleyCat17 on March 23, 2008, 4:05:19 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter and naruto is so damn stubborn and at least he is going to be fine oh and this chapter was sweet anyway can't wait for more chapters.

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2008, 9:23:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! Ya, I figured that he'd be more stubborn if he could stand and attempt to make his way to the ski lift. lol. =)

kogalover2013 on March 22, 2008, 3:07:08 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome dude cant wait to see wat happens
 

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2008, 9:22:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm hoping to start working on the next chapter soon. =)

kogalover2013 on March 23, 2008, 9:47:22 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013coo
 

eelchic on March 22, 2008, 10:51:57 AM

eelchic on
eelchicAwsome chapter! XD

Naruto is stubborn but I think with some perswasiveness from Hinata should keep him in line,lol!! ^-^

Kool they made the team!

Again great Chapter!!! =)

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2008, 9:18:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hopefully he'll listen to Hinata. =) We'll just have to see, lol.