Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - chapter 11

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 11 - chapter 11

Chapter 11 - chapter 11
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

As soon as they had left, another group of people came to check in, this time, though, there were only three of them.

“Hello, can I help you?” Mitsuki asked cheerfully.

“We’re here to check-in.” Said the girl in the group.

“Last name please?” Meghan asked, already flipping through the reservations binder.

“Sabaku.” The girl stated.

“Ok, I found it.” Meghan said, handing the papers to Mitsuki.

“If you could sign here, please?” Mitsuki asked the girl, while looking at the two boys behind her. Meghan noticed this, and followed her gaze to the redheaded boy. She smiled, knowing just what Mitsuki was thinking.

“Here you go.” The blonde said, pushing the paper back towards Mitsuki.

“Ok, well, first off, here are your card keys.” Mitsuki said, fanning out three keys. The guys both stepped forward and reached out for the keys. Mitsuki allowed them to take them. “Your room is on floor 3, and the number is 305. There are five floors. Ground level, floor 1, floor 2, floor 3, and floor 4. In addition, there’s a basement. In the basement is an arcade, a spa, and some shops, along with the restaurant. Any questions?”

“Nope.” The girl said.

“Ok then, we’ll be seeing you around.” Mitsuki said, flashing a smile at the red head.

“Ok then, bye.” The blonde said, turning to the two boys behind her.

As they walked off, Mitsuki and Meghan heard the brown haired guy whisper to the red headed guy, “Hey, Gaara, looks like she has a thing for you.”

“Can it, Kankuro.” Temari said. “We’re here to enjoy a nice family vacation. So leave Gaara alone.” Gaara just walked along, looking undisturbed and stoic.

“So, Meghan, what do you think of him?” Mitsuki asked, pointing towards Gaara.

“He’s cute, and looks like your type.” Meghan said.

“You saw through me that fast? Geez, you know me too well.” Mitsuki said.

“We do spend every day together.” Meghan pointed out.

“True.” Mitsuki sighed.

Meghan just laughed lightly at this. “Next shift should be here soon. Wanna take our break?”

“Sure. Or, we could make sure that there are no problems on floor 3.”Mitsuki said with a scheming grin.

“And this is why you shouldn’t work front desk.” Meghan sighed. She looked up as the next shift came to take over. “Hey, Kara.”

“Hey guys.” Kara replied. She had dark purple hair and emerald green eyes. “I’ll take the next shift.”

“Thanks.” Meghan said. “We’ve had two parties check in. One was Ino’s, and the other was the Sabaku party. Anyone else in the book hasn’t come yet.” Kara nodded as Meghan and Mitsuki took off, Mitsuki dragging her towards the third floor.


With the Girls (Ino, Sakura, Hinata, and TenTen)

“Wow, Ino, this room looks great.” Sakura said. She had just walked out of her private bedroom, which was a navy blue, and walked into the living area.

“You really think so?” Ino asked. The room she was staying in was a forest green color. Hinata was in a pale orange room, and TenTen’s room was chocolate brown.

“I could totally live here.” Sakura said, sinking down into the couch.

“Well, I’m glad that you like it. It took forever to get everything perfect.” Ino said. She flopped down in a dome chair hanging from the ceiling.

“Of course, it’s you.” Sakura said. “If one details out of place you freak.”

“So true.” TenTen said. Hinata just shook her head.

“These rooms were made to be like big apartments.” Ino said. “That’s why two of them take up the whole floor. They’re reserved for important guests, like us.”

“I can see why.” Sakura said. The rooms could definitely pass for living spaces, with the large bathroom, and the huge closets in each girl’s room. The kitchen and living areas were also amazing. “So, what’s your game plan?”

“Well, have you guys gone into your closets yet?” Ino asked, a devilish grin on her face.

“Not yet.” Sakura said, as Hinata and TenTen shook their heads no.

“Well, all your supplies for the week are in there. And all your gear is a certain color.” Ino said. “Sakura, you’re pink, Hinata, you’re lavender, TenTen you’re red, and I’m blue.”

“Seriously?” Sakura asked.

“Mmhm.” Ino replied. “I got everyone’s favorite colors for them. The guys have blue, green, orange, and brown. I’m sure you can guess whose is whose.”

“Ya, just a little obvious.” TenTen said.

“So I was thinking that since tomorrow’s Christmas, we’d spend the day together, just hanging out. No slopes though, because I have something special planned for tomorrow night. I’m sure you’ll hear about it sometime. Until then, my lips are sealed.” Ino said, grinning.

“So where should we put everyone’s presents?” Hinata asked.

“Hmm?” Ino said as she thought. “There should be a tree in the guys’ room, but knowing Naruto, presents in there aren’t probably the best idea. I guess we’ll put them in here, hold on, let me check something.” Ino pulled out her phone, scrolled through her contacts and hit send.

‘Hello?’

“Hey Meghan, I had a quick question.” Ino said.

‘Shoot.’

“I was wondering if there were any extra Christmas trees laying around anywhere?” Ino asked.

‘I think so. There should be one in the storage closet in the basement.’

“Think you could help us get our hands on it?”

‘Sure thing. When and where?’

“Now, the closet.” Ino said.

‘Kay. Mitsuki and I will meet ya there.’

“We’re going to get a Christmas tree.” Ino announced to her friends. “There’s a spare artificial one. Meghan and Mitsuki are going to help us get it out.”

“Should we get the guys to help us?” Hinata asked.

“Nah, let’s surprise them.” Ino said. “Come on, I know where we’re going.”

“Ok, let me grab my phone really quickly.” Sakura said, ducking back into her room and snagging up her phone. She shoved it in her pocket, and followed Ino out the door.

A/N: Ok, I’m so sorry I’m a day late with the update. I have to write a creative writing paper for my geometry class, and my inspiration has been zapped. Basically, I had the worst time writing this chapter. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

QuestionMarks109 on April 27, 2008, 4:39:00 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Awww Family Vacation !

Mitsuki Is Sooo Sneak

"Or check the 3rd floor for some problems" LOLL!!! Classic

Great Job !

ON TO THE NXT CHAPTAHHH!!!

winxgirl21 on April 27, 2008, 7:05:27 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, yes, she is very sneaky. =3

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 1:25:40 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool.

winxgirl21 on April 20, 2008, 10:51:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=)

kagome99 on April 15, 2008, 4:37:06 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99HECK YESS!!!
Gaara is in it!!!
and my OC!!!
thanx!!! ^^
cant wait for more... :D

winxgirl21 on April 15, 2008, 6:27:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, I'm glad that you like that so far. =)

erandor3 on April 10, 2008, 8:09:48 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3OMG U PUT TEMARI,KANKURO AND SUBAKU NO GARRA IN THE STORY........................AWESOME!

winxgirl21 on April 11, 2008, 8:28:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, I just had to add them in. =D

rffraff05 on April 7, 2008, 12:46:14 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05amazigness!!!! and i spelt that wrong!!! yay!!!

winxgirl21 on April 9, 2008, 9:12:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yay for spelling things wrong! XD

cloudaeris on April 6, 2008, 3:20:40 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisWow.It was a shocker that Garra and them are here.Good Chapter I would type more but I gotta go.I have a busy week ahead so if I don't like comment next week if you update then thats why.Ok.Good Chapter.

winxgirl21 on April 6, 2008, 9:31:52 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I completely understand that. =)

kogalover2013 on April 5, 2008, 7:09:35 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013good but da family vac w/ garaa unsuspected

winxgirl21 on April 6, 2008, 9:31:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I <3 the unsuspected! =D

kogalover2013 on April 6, 2008, 11:10:33 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol
 

nextguardian on April 5, 2008, 3:02:44 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, those two at the front desk are great chars! And the thought of Gaara...on a vacation with his family...lol, that has some great potential!

winxgirl21 on April 6, 2008, 9:29:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya it does...XD

zerotimberwolf on April 5, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfSweet, Gaara has entered the building!

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2008, 12:03:19 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes he has! =)

eelchic on April 5, 2008, 10:38:43 AM

eelchic on
eelchicGreat Chapter!

Awsome the sand clan is here!,lol

I know aht you mean we've had projects left & right! & the greatest thing is next is the 4th 9 weeks thats when they relly like to lay it down! I so love school!*sarcasim*,lol

I want summer to be here!,lol
Great chapter,can't wait to see the suprise!

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2008, 12:01:42 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, i know!

My geometry isn't too hard, actually, but it's four pages so far, and i'm not halfway done...and my teacher expected short papers...^.^' I'm not sure if she'll even accept it. It's some crazy story that I spun about a geometry world and such. lol.

eelchic on April 5, 2008, 12:12:40 PM

eelchic on
eelchicwhats geometry world?lol yeah I'm like that my stories I somehow add 10 pages to the #pages she gives us for the project! I guess its just a writter trait,lol! good luck with your Geometry World/story/paper thing,lol!

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2008, 12:29:48 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, I'm not even sure what geoemetry worlds is, except that geometry isn't just a bunch of stuff they have to learn there, it's their way of life. It helps them do everything they have to do. XD and the book that tells them how to do it has been stolen, so i have to save it by using my geometry knowledge. XD I'm crazy, what can i say?

eelchic on April 5, 2008, 12:53:27 PM

eelchic on
eelchicthat sounds funny! I don't think your totally crazy,but I 'm a little crazy myself!lol @.@

Are you going to put it on FAC when you finnish it?just wondering...lol :)

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2008, 1:10:02 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm not sure. it's not exactly what i'd call well written...lol.