Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - chapter 14

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 14 - chapter 14

Chapter 14 - chapter 14
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The other girls sighed as the boys started carrying packages in and placing them under the tree.

“Remember, we’re trusting you not to peek now.” Naruto said teasingly.

“Oh, of course!” Sakura said in an over exaggerated tone. “We’d never do that.”

“That’s why the presents are double wrapped.” Sasuke said.

“Come on, Sasuke.” Ino said with an eye roll. “How immature do you think we are?”

“Hn.” Sasuke replied. “Immature enough to try to peek at presents.”

Ino gave him a light glare at this statement, and then turned to survey the growing pile under the tree. The girls had started adding their presents to the guys. Ino had never before realized how many gifts they gave each other until now. She smiled lightly as she placed four small boxes under the tree. There was one with each of the other girls’ names on it, but one for her too. She didn’t want to risk anyone seeing hers before they saw their own, so she figured, why not wrap hers up too? So she had. She hadn’t really known what to get Shikamaru, but had figured out some things that she thought would work out fine.

Sakura looked up from where she was on the couch. Sasuke had made his way back over to her, and she was now lying her head on his shoulder now. “You know guys, we should really go to bed.” She stifled a yawn as she said this.

“Scared Santa won’t come if you don’t get to bed?” Sasuke teased her.

“Exactly.” Sakura said again. The girls grinned at their friend. Sakura was definitely the most imaginative out of all the girls, so her belief in Holiday characters had never really dispelled.

Sasuke ‘Hned’ and picked his girlfriend up bridal style, and carried her towards her room. “I’m going to put Sakura in bed.” Sasuke said.

Ino nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” She said to Shikamaru as she walked up and hugged him, kissing him lightly as she did so.

“I guess you will.” Shikamaru said. Sasuke came out of Sakura’s room, and looked towards his friends.

“I’m going to bed now.” He stated. “Sakura will probably be calling my cell phone at 6 a.m. tomorrow.”

“Five thirty, actually.” Ino said matter of factly.

“I don’t even want to know why you know that.” Sasuke said as he left the room. “But in that case, don’t wake me up when you come in.”

Ino laughed as Sasuke left the room, while TenTen and Hinata just grinned. Sakura was always up at the crack of dawn on Christmas Morning, and this year poor Sasuke would be the one to deal with her.

“I guess we should go too, then.” Neji said. TenTen nodded and hugged Neji goodnight.

“I’ll se you in the morning.” She mumbled into his chest.

His only reply was an ‘Hn,’ but TenTen knew that it meant ‘goodnight.’

“goodnight, Naruto.” Hinata said, hugging her boyfriend. “Please try to take it easy on yourself. I really don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“How many times do I have to tell you not to worry, Hinata?” Naruto asked her with that grin on his face. “I’m totally fine. The doctor has no clue what he was talking about. Now I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” With that he kissed her lightly then left the room. Hinata sighed. Keeping Naruto out of trouble was going to be harder than she thought.

The Next Morning

Sakura woke up and peeked at her clock. It was only 5:15. The deal she made with her friends was that she wouldn’t get up on Christmas morning before 5:30. She was so excited that she just couldn’t go back to sleep. And she knew as soon as the clock turned to 5:30 exactly who she was calling. Her friends would probably be a bit relieved that she would wake Sasuke up first. For as long as she could remember, she had always called her friends at exactly 5:30 on Christmas morning to wish them Merry Christmas.

Normally, Sakura wasn’t one to wake up early. She normally slept until ten unless there was an exciting day ahead of her. So of course she woke up early on Christmas. Sakura peeked at the clock again, finding it to read 5:20. She sighed, and she silently crawled out of bed and into the room with the Christmas tree. Her eyes widened as she found even more presents than had been there the night before, a pile each with one of the eight teenagers’ names stuck to one gift at the front.

Sakura squealed in delight, and quickly covered her mouth before checking the time on her cell phone yet again. 5:30.

She quickly pressed speed dial number four, and waited as the phone rang. As soon as she heard a sleepy ‘hello’ from the other side she exclaimed, “Merry Christmas, Sasuke!”

“How did I know Ino was gonna be right?” Sasuke mumbled.

“Did she tell you about our deal? I would’ve called you before, but I decided to stick to the rule in case I accidentally woke one of the girls up.” Sakura chattered excitedly.

“Ok, Sakura. I’ll meet you in the hall in 20 minutes.” Sasuke said. He really didn’t even need that long to get ready, but he figured he could rest for a little bit before taking Sakura away from the rooms with the sleeping girls. Ino would probably kill him if he let Sakura wake him up at this hour.

“Ok. I’ll get ready and meet you out there!” Sakura said happily as she hung up her phone.

‘How can anyone be this cheerful at 5:30 in the morning?’ Sasuke wondered to himself. He quickly grabbed a shirt and some pant, pulled them on, and laid down to close his eyes for a few more minutes, trusting the alarm on his phone to wake him up in fifteen minutes.

Sakura ran into her room and grabbed the black woolen mini-skirt that she had brought with her, and pulled on her red satin blouse with it. She quickly slipped into her red ballerina flats and slipped out the door to wait for Sasuke in the hall.

A/N: ok, lame chapter, I know, but I wasn’t exactly sure how o get the day started. So I made Sakura like my sister on Christmas morning, waking everyone up as soon as her eyes open. Next chapter they’ll probably open presents, then get ready for their Christmas Ball. Well, I guess that’s really all right now. Reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 6, 2008, 6:05:41 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow...that's my mom^^haha dad^0^

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 6:48:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21who? lol

kagome99 on April 28, 2008, 5:35:29 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99poor Sasuke... :D
he didnt even have a chance... ^^

winxgirl21 on April 28, 2008, 8:35:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, nope, none at all. =)

kagome99 on April 28, 2008, 9:22:15 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99im just like that too...
but last christmas eve i was told i couldnt wake them up till AT LEAST 6:30...
they are such party poopers...
:D

winxgirl21 on April 28, 2008, 10:04:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, sorry, but I'd be with them. XD 7's actually the time I'll consider getting up because of being pestered...

kagome99 on April 29, 2008, 5:02:11 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99i just usually cant wait til then...
so they said that from now i can open my stocking and that's it...
it bums me out...
oh well...
:DDD

winxgirl21 on April 29, 2008, 8:45:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, when I was little the rule was we could go into the family room, pull out the top thing from our stocking, and then turn on the t.v. and my mom always kenw if we took out more than that and then put it back...lol.

kagome99 on April 30, 2008, 5:12:14 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99hehe...
ur mom must have some eye to be able to notice that...
:D

winxgirl21 on May 3, 2008, 5:13:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya. she might've just memorized the order of mine...I'm the only one who's ever tried to peek...-.-'

cloudaeris on April 27, 2008, 9:39:53 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisHaha.nice chapter I feel for sasuke cause i have an 18 year old cousin who wakes up at 4 on christmas and wakes me up.so yea i feel bad for him...anyway LOVe IT keep up the good work.

winxgirl21 on April 27, 2008, 10:03:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21omg, i would so die. XD waking up that early is so not fun. lol.

QuestionMarks109 on April 27, 2008, 4:57:22 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Merreh X-mas ! Hm...I Wonder where them prezzies came frum eh ? Naruto doesnt have a clue whats HE's talking about.

And that outfit was purtty!!!!

Is Lee in this Sequel yet ? :o

GFREAT CHAPTER!!!

winxgirl21 on April 27, 2008, 7:49:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Santa clause! lol.

ya, Naruto needs to think more...the doctor is always right! well, most of the time, anyways.


I'm not sure if Lee will show up...but i have a few otehr characters appearances planned...lol.

nextguardian on April 26, 2008, 1:56:34 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThe DOCTOR doesn't have a clue? I think Naruto has that backwards...

Christmas, such a magical thing! I'm still hyper Christmas morning. I have to be cheerful early, I've got family to deal with the rest of the day, lol!

Anyway, great chapter!

winxgirl21 on April 27, 2008, 6:59:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya he does have it backwards. XD

Ya, i know where you're going with that. lol.

GreyPichu on April 27, 2008, 5:11:02 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuPoor sleepy Sasuke was woken up really early. i probably wake up at 8 or 9 o' clock on Christmas. =]

GreyPichu on April 27, 2008, 5:12:28 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG AND I BET SANTA CLAUSE CAME!!! XD

winxgirl21 on April 27, 2008, 7:50:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya, I know, i'm definaltey not up at 5:30. XD and yesh, Santa visited!

kogalover2013 on April 26, 2008, 9:46:37 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome but its not lame k

winxgirl21 on April 26, 2008, 10:05:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ok. lol.

zerotimberwolf on April 26, 2008, 6:16:41 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfBy the time I wake up on Christmas the rest of my family has already been waiting an hour or two on me lol good chapter

winxgirl21 on April 26, 2008, 10:04:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, ya, I know how that is. XD my sister normally gets me up if we make her wait too long.

Kohakucrazy on April 26, 2008, 3:44:13 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyWell....Someone's peppy christmas morning...

winxgirl21 on April 26, 2008, 4:03:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21isn't everyone? lol, although not at that hour... maybe a littl later.

eelchic on April 26, 2008, 3:14:00 AM

eelchic on
eelchicYeah Christmas morning!!! Merry Christmas!!! lol Why is it always the younger kids that wake u up at like 3 in the morning? my youngest brother does that!I just yell bite me and throw something,then 10 minutes later he gets me up again and then I get up!!!lol great chapter!!!tote awsome!!

winxgirl21 on April 26, 2008, 3:23:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! And i know. The younger kids think that 3 am means wake everybody up time. lol.