Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - chapter 15

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 15 - chapter 15

Chapter 15 - chapter 15
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Sakura ran into her room and grabbed the black woolen mini-skirt that she had brought with her, and pulled on her red satin blouse with it. She quickly slipped into her red ballerina flats and slipped out the door to wait for Sasuke in the hall.

Sasuke’s phone alarm went off, waking him from his extremely short trip back to dreamland. He walked towards the door of his room, then out through the lobby-like area to the door, being careful not to stumble into things and wake his friends up.

“How long have you been waiting?” he asked as he spotted Sakura at the door, carefully shutting it behind him.

“Ten minutes.” She replied. Sasuke just looked at his girlfriend. Any other day, it would have taken her at least half an hour to get ready.

“Let’s see if anything downstairs is open.” Sasuke said with a sigh, taking Sakura’s hand and walking towards the elevator.

“I could really go for some coffee.” Sakura said.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied. ‘She does not need coffee. She’s already bouncing off the walls.’ He thought.

He pressed the basement button, and leaned against the rail as the elevator started its descent, closing his eyes as well. All too soon, though, he felt an impatient tug on his arm, and opened his eyes to follow Sakura out of the elevator.

“What’s open?” he asked, since Sakura was apparently leading him somewhere.

“I think the little café should be.” Sakura said, heading past the few shops, and towards the café. When they got there, they weren’t disappointed to find it open.

“Merry Christmas!” Mitsuki shouted as the couple came inside.

“Same to you, Mitsuki.” Sakura replied. “What’s wrong with Meghan?” She asked, observing Meghan sitting in a chair, head down on a table.

“She’s just tired.” Mitsuki said nonchalantly. “She wasn’t too happy that I woke her up early this morning to get here in time to open up. We volunteered for first shift so we have time to get ready for the ball.”

“She’s not the only one.” Sasuke mumbled upon hearing the words ‘she’s tired.’ “Do you have anything with extra caffeine, Mitsuki?”

“Of course!” Mitsuki exclaimed, rushing to fix the drink for Sasuke.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied. “Sakura, I’m going to sit down with Meghan.”

“Ok, I’ll get our drinks and be right over.” Sakura said happily, Sasuke just nodded, and walked over to where Meghan was sleeping, and rested his head on his arms, closing his eyes as well.

“So, Mitsuki, are you excited about the ball tonight?” Sakura asked her as she made her drink.

“Ya, I am.” Mitsuki said with a light blush, thinking of the red-headed guest who had been at the front desk the previous day.

“Oo, you’re blushing!” Sakura squealed. “Who are you thinking about?”

“Um, what are you talking about?” Mitsuki asked, her blush getting deeper.

“Come on Mitsuki, just tell me. It’s not like those two are even awake right now.” Sakura said, motioning her thumb in the direction of Sasuke and Meghan, who were currently sleeping.

“Well, there’s this guest that arrived yesterday, just after you guys. He’s really cute, and his name is Gaara. I really don’t know much about him, but I’m hoping he’ll be there tonight.” Mitsuki confessed.

“Don’t worry, he will be.” Sakura said confidently.

“How can you be so sure?” Mitsuki asked, her brow furrowed.

“Oh, trust me, I always am.” Sakura said. Her mind was whizzing to life with schemes that she hadn’t been able to use since she and her friends had gotten boyfriends.

“Ok, then.” Mitsuki said happily. Just then, someone else entered the café. Mitsuki looked up and froze in the middle of handing Sakura the two coffee cups.

Sakura looked behind her and smiled. ‘That must be him.’ She thought. Indeed, Gaara had just walked into the shop. “Well, I’ll go over and give Sasuke his coffee now.” Sakura said. “You might want to give Meghan something with extra caffeine in it later, too.” She then turned towards the table and sat down next to Meghan and Sasuke, giving herself a perfect view of Mitsuki at the counter.

“Um, hi, can I help you?” Mitsuki asked.

“I’d like a regular coffee.” He replied.

“Ok, then.” Mitsuki said, grinning at him. “You know, it’s pretty early to be up.” Mitsuki commented as she fixed the drink.

“I’m always up this early.” Gaara replied.

“Wow, that must take some getting used to.” Mitsuki remarked.

“Not really. And you’re up pretty early yourself.” Gaara replied.

“I volunteered for first shift so I could get ready for tonight. So, um, are you going to the dance tonight?” Mitsuki asked.

“My sister has decided to drag me there, so yes.” He replied.

“I guess I’ll see you there, then.” Mitsuki said, accepting the money that Gaara handed her as she handed him his coffee.

“Hn. I guess so.” He replied. Mitsuki smiled at him one last time before he turned around and left the café. As soon as she left, she ran over to Sakura who had been watching the whole thing.

“He’s coming tonight!” Mitsuki exclaimed happily. “And he talked to me!”

“That’s great, Mitsuki.” Sakura replied with a smile, although she was a bit disappointed that she hadn’t been able to put a plan in action. “Now, I need to get Sasuke to drink this.” She then shook Sasuke lightly, trying to wake him up, while Mitsuki went back to the counter, getting ready to make Meghan the same drink that she had made for Sasuke, all the while thinking about Gaara. She then brought it over to Meghan and shoved it in her face.

“Drink up, Meghan!” Mitsuki exclaimed. “It’s wake-up time!” Meghan groaned, and looked at the cup in front of her, grabbing it and taking a sip.

“Well, we’re going to be going now.” Sakura said. “We’ll see you guys tonight.” Sasuke just followed Sakura, sipping his much needed caffeine loaded coffee.

A/N: ok, I am sooo sorry for the late update! I’ve been so busy this weekend it isn’t even funny, and haven’t had any time to put the finishing touches on the chapter. Again, sorry! Well, not much here, but next chapter everyone should wake up and exchange gifts. Remember, reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 6, 2008, 6:10:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL dad got draged out of bed again by mom^^

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 6:49:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol

QuestionMarks109 on May 12, 2008, 12:31:12 PM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Lmfao, Gaara's being Dragged. Lol. Isooo Feel Lyk Sasuke Right Now. And Mitsuki acts Like Me LOLL.

Awesome Chapter!

ON TO TEH NEXT ONE(Why am i always so late? -.-;)

winxgirl21 on May 13, 2008, 6:38:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, turst me, i feel like Sasuke a lot. XD

I think everyone acts like Mitsuki at times, some of us mroe than others...lol.

GreyPichu on May 7, 2008, 11:51:17 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuaww Garra is SO kewl! X]

winxgirl21 on May 9, 2008, 9:17:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hehe, yesh he is. XD

kagome99 on May 7, 2008, 4:58:57 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99CAFFIENE!!!!
I LUV CAFFIENE!!!
now that i read this i want to get some coffee!!!
XDDD
i need my caffiene!!!
cant wait fur next chappie!!!

winxgirl21 on May 7, 2008, 5:07:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21after i wrote this I went and got a french vanilla cappuchino. XD so good! lol.

kagome99 on May 7, 2008, 6:02:08 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99Aw!
LUCKYYYY!!!
the only caffiene i have right now is a bottle of mountain dew.
right now im writin the next chappie fur The Play.
i needed some caffiene to keep me goin.

winxgirl21 on May 7, 2008, 10:04:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21mm...I want mountain dew now. i had sprite earlier, but it's totally not the same...lol.

I can't wait til it's up! =)

kagome99 on May 12, 2008, 4:54:17 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99me too. |:D
im almost done!!!
and guess what?
i just had a whole bunch off dark chocolate covered exspresso beans frum Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure Saturday in Orlando Florida!!!!
It was SOOO much fun!!!!
that was my first time there!!!

winxgirl21 on May 12, 2008, 7:45:27 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21mm..sounds yummy! I've never been to universal studios, but I've been to Disney World like 4 times, and Sea World once. I love it down there.

kagome99 on May 13, 2008, 5:01:13 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99i loved it!
but Disney is WAYYY better!!
lots more rides! :D

winxgirl21 on May 13, 2008, 6:49:26 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yup, im in luv with disney. i especially <3 splash mountain. one time we got to the park and waited until it opened for 20 minutes, then my dad sister and i rode splash mountain 5 times in a row with no lines while my mom took my little sis to the bathroom. everyone else was still sleepin in ther hotel rooms. lol.

nextguardian on May 6, 2008, 3:14:46 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianPoor Sakura, no schemes for her (in this ch anyway) Great job! Poor Sasuke, not a morning person? Looks like their's still a little fangirl in Sakura, to drag him out of bed like that!

winxgirl21 on May 7, 2008, 5:06:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, definately not a morning person. XD

Of course just a little bit. =)

kogalover2013 on May 6, 2008, 11:22:33 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg so awsome

winxgirl21 on May 7, 2008, 5:04:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=D

erandor3 on May 5, 2008, 10:10:18 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3My parents don't let me have coffee,except one time,but for some reason cafeine calms me down but then later i get hyper X3 i drink cappicinos wen i can XD

winxgirl21 on May 5, 2008, 10:19:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I drink cappuchinos all the time. they're my addiction. XD I don't really get taht hyper off of them, though...

erandor3 on May 9, 2008, 9:10:08 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3yep me neither :P.......CAFFIENE!XD

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2008, 5:04:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes! XD

eelchic on May 4, 2008, 11:14:47 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG loved this chapter very funny! dude I'm like Meghan and Sasuke in the morning but once i get some caffenine or maybe a sugary ceral in me in the moring i'm good to go!lol but it relly depends on the morning like some mornings I'll just be hyper,lol!great chapter very funny and ooo Mitsuki and Garra will make a very cutee couple!lol

winxgirl21 on May 5, 2008, 9:53:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya, getting up early def. isn't my thing. XD I usually wake up after a cappuchino...

I think they're going to make a cute couple, too. =)glad to see someone agree with that.

eelchic on May 5, 2008, 11:41:02 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG I love Starbucks cappiuchino and thier frappichinos i like the mochas at the mall then a red bull at the movie lol!
Very Adorable couple!lol little hyper
But question who will Meghan end up with Konkeru?lol(idk how to spell it) questions that ponder me lol but seriously is everyone gunna have someone exept her,OMG wait maybe DAN lol or will Dan end up with Temari?!!! sorry if I reuin ur plot...>_< but still...=)

winxgirl21 on May 6, 2008, 9:48:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21mm...I love most coffee type drinks. =)

lol, honestly, I haven't gotten that far yet. XD they'll end up with someone...I think. hehe...

eelchic on May 6, 2008, 9:56:50 AM

eelchic on
eelchicyeah dito just not black coffe ick :P

Yeah ok just courious!but hopefully they will...lol

winxgirl21 on May 7, 2008, 10:06:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I can't stand black coffee. With a capital CANT. lol.

I haven't exactly thought much on the pairings, but I guess i should..

eelchic on May 7, 2008, 10:56:24 AM

eelchic on
eelchicDito when I take my Moms coffe and its black I'll spit it or gag and spit it out in the sink or just out and get in trouble lol

Yeah Maybe...but its not relly THAT important lol

winxgirl21 on May 7, 2008, 11:04:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, i don't even go near my mom's coffee.

ya, that's true...

cloudaeris on May 4, 2008, 10:08:01 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisI feel just like Sasuke right about now.Lol Nice chapter

winxgirl21 on May 5, 2008, 9:51:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, i feel like that a lot. XD