Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - chapter 16

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 16 - chapter 16

Chapter 16 - chapter 16
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, nor anything else that I shouldn’t own!

“Well, we’re going to be going now.” Sakura said. “We’ll see you guys tonight.” Sasuke just followed Sakura, sipping his much needed caffeine loaded coffee.

“Do you think we can wake the others up now, Sasuke?” Sakura asked as they strolled by the other stores, Sakura glancing in the windows.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied as he glanced at his phone. “It’s 6 a.m.”

“So?” Sakura asked. She had let her friends sleep an extra half hour than normal on Christmas.

“Let’s just walk a little bit more.” Sasuke replied, taking another sip of his coffee.

“Fine.” Sakura sighed.

An Hour Later

“Saasuukkee.” Sakura whined. They’d been walking around for an hour, and she wanted to go wake everyone up.

“Fine.” Sasuke replied. He couldn’t keep Sakura happy any longer just wandering around the basement. Only a few stores had opened at six thirty, and she’d quickly looked through them and decided that she couldn’t go shopping without her friends’ help.

“Really?” Sakura asked her eyes sparking to life. Sasuke soon realized that she hadn’t been expecting a yes, but once she’d grabbed his hand and dragged him to the elevator, he decided he wasn’t going to try to stop her.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied as he was dragged into the elevator.

“This thing seems to be going so slow.” Sakura said with a sigh as the elevator slowly crept upwards towards their floor. Sasuke didn’t bother to reply as the elevator was soon on their floor. “Go wake up the guys.” Sakura said, pointing Sasuke to his room. She went into her room shouting ‘Merry Christmas’ so loud that Sasuke was sure he wouldn’t even need to wake up his friends.

About twenty minutes later, everyone was assembled in the girls’ hotel room, seated around the presents that were there.

“Who’s ready to open presents?” Sakura asked.

“Oh, mine first!” Ino exclaimed. “Here, these are for you guys.” Ino handed each of the girls their little gift bag, and set hers in her lap. “Open them on three, ok?”

“Gotcha.” Sakura replied while TenTen and Hinata nodded. TenTen was sitting on the floor, leaning against Neji’s legs, looking extremely tired.

“One, two, three!” Ino said, as the girls each reached into their bags and pulled out a box. They opened the small boxes and pulled out white-gold charm bracelets, with the letters T, H,I,S dangling from them.

“Oh my gosh!” Sakura exclaimed, immediately clasping it on her wrist. “Ino, these are so cute!”

“Yes, they’re incredible.” Hinata replied.

“Thanks, Ino!” TenTen said, smiling happily as she had Neji clasp the bracelet on her wrist for her. She was too tired to do it herself.

“Well, my present is next, then.” Sakura said. She too pulled out four little bags, so that there was one for herself as well. She handed them to her friends and watched as they opened them. “I originally thought matching necklaces, but I think they’d look great on the bracelets.” Sakura explained as the girls held up white gold heart charms that said “BFFL” on them, with some small diamonds around the letters.

“Freaky weird that our gifts go together so well, Forehead.” Ino said.

“I know, Pig.” Sakura replied with a grin. She had quickly hooked the charm onto the bracelet using the jump ring that was attached to it.

“Well, I guess I’ll give my gifts to you guys next,” Hinata said. She stood up from where she’d been sitting next to Naruto, and went next to the tree and pulled out three boxes. She handed one to each of her friends then sat back down with Naruto putting his arm around her.

“Hinata, this is so cute!” Ino exclaimed as she pulled out a small designer handbag with her initials in the lower right corner. Ino’s bag was a baby blue, Sakura’s bag was pink, and TenTen’s bag was lime green. Hinata had a purple one in her suitcase. Each one had their initials done like Ino’s.

“I agree totally.” Sakura said, opening her bag to count pockets and pull the paper out.

TenTen nodded in agreement, getting up to find her presents behind the tree. She reappeared and handed each of her friends a small package.

“Are you serious?!” Ino exclaimed, pulling out a small slip of paper. It was a concert ticket to go see Taylor Swift.

“How did you get these, Ten?” Sakura asked, her eyes sparkling and her grin almost as wide as her whole face.

“Connections.” TenTen replied as she handed an envelope to each of the four guys. “I figured you guys might want to come with us even though I doubt she’s your favorite.”

“Thanks! This is going to be awesome! Believe it!” Naruto exclaimed, finally fully waking up for the morning.

“Thanks.” Sasuke replied.

“Ya, thanks.” Shikamaru said.

Neji gave her a hug as a reply, and TenTen grinned a little, “That’s not the only thing I got you, Neji.”

“Oh?” Neji asked. “What else then?” TenTen looked at her friends who all smiled as they reached behind a stack of presents for four familiar boxes. TenTen handed hers to Neji.

“I hope you like it.” She said sweetly. Neji opened the box to find a stuffed bear, dressed in a TenTen type fashion. It was wearing a tennis skirt, with a sports jacket, and had bows on its ears to represent her buns. It also had flip-flops attached to its feet.

“It’s cute.” Neji replied.

“It’s to remind you of me when I’m not around.” TenTen said.

“Ah.” Neji replied. “Thank you.” He looked around him to see that the other guys had also received stuffed animals dressed like their girlfriends. Naruto was loudly exclaiming how he’d never, ever lose it. He pulled TenTen into another hug, and kissed TenTen on the lips for a few seconds before letting her go. He then pulled a long, thin box out of his pocket and handed it to her. “Open it.”

TenTen did as she was told, and found the prettiest diamond hear necklace that she had ever seen. The diamonds were bigger at the top, and got smaller as they went towards the bottom, and were set in white gold. It was the perfect sized pendant for her because she didn’t wear a lot of flashy jewelry.

“Neji…it’s gorgeous!” TenTen exclaimed in a whisper. She looked at Neji who slightly smiling and she flung her arms around his neck. “I love it!”

“I’m glad.” He replied as he pulled TenTen into his lap.

Sakura and Ino were watching their friend with smiles on their faces, when Sasuke came up behind Sakura and clasped a necklace around her neck. “Merry Christmas.” He whispered into her ear. Sakura looked down and took the pendant between two fingers, looking at it. It, too, was a heart, but it only had diamonds going down one side, and the other side was a swirled piece of white gold.

Sakura turned around in his arms and kissed him, with a whispered ‘thanks’ as she broke away. He smirked at her, hugging her tightly.

“Ino.” Ino turned around from watching Sakura and Sasuke to find Shikamaru behind her. She was surprised since a few minutes ago he’d been half asleep, and now he looked wide awake. Ino glanced at his hand and saw a box with a bow on it which he handed to her.

Ino smiled as she opened the box, and saw a heart necklace with diamonds spaced evenly throughout it, set in white gold. She looked at the back to find a special touch. It had ‘S&I’ engraved very neatly into the back. “Shika, I don’t know what to say.” Ino said, looking at her boyfriend with the happiest face he’d ever seen.

“I’ll take that as a good thing.” Shikamaru said in his lazy tone. Ino nodded and kissed him lightly before breaking away.

“Hey, Hinata, I have something for you, too.” Naruto said, scratching the back of his head nervously. “I hope you like it.” Naruto handed Hinata a long box, and she lifted the silver lid off to reveal, yes, a heart necklace.

It was white gold, and only had one medium diamond in it, but the diamond was at the top point of the heart, suspended in the middle, and it was gorgeous. Hinata smiled, and leaned over to kiss Naruto as she blushed lightly.

“So do you like it?” He asked.

“I love it, Naruto.” Hinata said, smiling.

“Well, then, I’ll help you put it on.” Naruto said grinning.

Hinata just nodded as she handed the necklace to her boyfriend.

A/N: Ok, I tried to give each couple their moments with the girls getting their gifts, so I hope that you guys liked that. I also tried to add more NejiTen since I’ve had a lot of people ask me for that lately. I've also had the idea for Ino and Sakura's presents since i read one of the Clique books forever ago. It's actually the reason i wanted to write the story. XD I hope no one seems too OOC. Well, reviews are loved.

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on June 6, 2008, 6:55:56 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3christmas yay XD:P

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 7:27:50 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I kno! I <3 christmas! lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 6, 2008, 6:17:05 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW^///^ UNCLE NEJI SAID SOMETHING IS CUTE OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O_O

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 6:52:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yes, he did. =)

cloudaeris on May 12, 2008, 6:59:09 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisSOOOOO CuTe! Haha can't wait!

winxgirl21 on May 12, 2008, 7:40:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21gracias! hopefulyl I'll get the next chapter finished soon...I seem to be updating late a lot lately..>.<

QuestionMarks109 on May 12, 2008, 12:41:49 PM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Awww, that was so Cute. Sasuke was so Sweet ! Even tho I Hate his Guts. xD . Weird how they all had White Gold heart NEcklaces, hmmmm . . . . *Nancy Drew Face*

Awesome Chapter ! Can't Wait for More

winxgirl21 on May 13, 2008, 6:42:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, pretty much the guys all went shopping together, and i just like white gold the best. XD

kagome99 on May 12, 2008, 5:01:14 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99koolio!!
cant wait!!
maybe if you say please ill give you starbucks(my fave)!!
|:D->-<

winxgirl21 on May 12, 2008, 7:35:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thankjs!

oo, please?! lol.

kagome99 on May 13, 2008, 5:02:53 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99sure...
why not? wat could possibly happen?
its not like ur gonna turn into godzilla and rampage through manhattan and look fur every little drop of coffee you can find...
wait...
u wont... wont u?
XD

winxgirl21 on May 13, 2008, 6:47:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21*shifty eyes* no...of couse not...

eelchic on May 11, 2008, 3:42:27 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG that was so romantic I mite cry lol!!!! it was toally amazing!& omg I love Taylor Swift I love her song Our Song and I have Teardrops On my Guitar on my ipod,shes like tote amazing!Great Chapter really I'm speachless at the awsomeness!

winxgirl21 on May 11, 2008, 8:36:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I know! She's like my favorite singer! I have her whole album on my ipod. =)

muchas gracias, mi amiga! I'm really glad that you enjoyed this chapter.

eelchic on May 11, 2008, 9:20:13 PM

eelchic on
eelchicDe Nada,mi amiga!

winxgirl21 on May 12, 2008, 7:41:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=D

kogalover2013 on May 10, 2008, 5:00:45 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome girl

winxgirl21 on May 11, 2008, 1:42:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=]

nextguardian on May 10, 2008, 3:17:31 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianOkay, I'm a guy. Should I, like, take a hint from this chapter as to what girls like? XD Sorry, sorry, I'll actually comment on the chapter, I had to slip that in, though! Really great job with the chapter! It came across as just what the fic needed at just the right time imho!

winxgirl21 on May 11, 2008, 1:41:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, not all girls. I'mb asically going on what I see my friends getting from their boyfriends. meaning that they all have received a heart necklace in some form.

thanks! =)

GreyPichu on May 10, 2008, 2:00:57 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuhm it's kinda odd how all the girls got gifts for each other, and the guy just got gifts for their gfs. lol guys r so strange. XD

winxgirl21 on May 11, 2008, 1:37:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21actually, they're not done giving gifts yet. XD although I don't know exactly what the guys would get each toher...I'm going to ahve to consult wiht some friends on this, lol.

zerotimberwolf on May 10, 2008, 11:04:11 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfThe guys were just being smart in this one awesome

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2008, 12:03:29 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yes, they were. =) thanks!