Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - chapter 17

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 17 - chapter 17

Chapter 17 - chapter 17
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Hinata just nodded as she handed the necklace to her boyfriend. Naruto quickly clasped it around her neck, and Hinata turned round and hugged him. She then sat back down, resting her head on his shoulder until Ino came racing over.

“Hinata! Look! We all got heart necklaces!” She pointed to Sakura and TenTen. Hinata smiled and held hers up for Ino to see. Ino squealed as she pulled Hinata, Sakura and TenTen into a group hug.

“Ok, Ino.” TenTen said. “You can let go know.”

“Alright.” Ino said, still grinning. “I guess let’s finish opening these presents, huh?” She asked, while motioning towards the piles that were neatly labeled with the teenagers names.

“Ooo, let’s!” Sakura exclaimed, practically diving for her pile. The girls laughed and went over to where their names were written. The guys followed suit, since their presents were in the girls’ room as well.

“Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru.” Sasuke said in a monotone voice as he tossed three packages, one at each of them. They caught them and opened them.

“Score, thanks, teme!” Naruto exclaimed as he held up Call of Duty 4.

The other two guys held up the same game as well, they were all for the X-Box system.

“Now we can finally all play each other.” Sasuke said with a smirk. He’d had the game for forever, but the other guys hadn’t gotten around to buying it yet. The other guys handed each other gifts, and opened them without much enthusiasm, since the girls had enough of that right now for all of them. Well, except for Naruto, that is. He was tearing into his gifts as quickly as the girls were, and making even more ruckus than the four of them combined.

Once they were done, and the girls had placed their gifts in neat piles, they went downstairs to the restaurant to have breakfast.

“Are Mitsuki and Meghan working?” Ino asked as they stepped into the restaurant.

“No.” Sasuke said. “They were in the café this morning.”

“They took the early shift so that they had time to get ready for the dance.” Sakura said.

“Which left me seating people.” Dan said, coming up, and not looking too happy.

“Aren’t you supposed to work the ski lifts?” Ino asked, looking at him.

“Ya, but they aren’t open today for the holiday. Basically because we’re short staffed.” Dan explained. “Come on, I’ll show you to your seats.”

The teens found that a table had been reserved for them near a window, looking out over the slopes. They sat down and Ino didn’t even look at the menu. “I’m getting the chocolate monkey pancakes.” She announced.

“What are those?” Sakura asked.

“They’re pancakes with chocolate chips and bananas in them, and they’re served with chocolate syrup to pour over them. It’s worth the extra calories.” Ino ensured her friend.

“Mmm.” Sakura said. “That sounds good.”

“I’m getting that.” TenTen said, putting her menu down. Hinata nodded her head in agreement and put her menu down as well.

“Well, I’m not being the oddball.” Sakura said, putting her menu down decisively. The guys, not being big on the drenched in chocolate pancakes, decided to get a traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Well, three out of four, anyways.

“But Hinata, why can’t I get ramen for breakfast?” Naruto asked, sounding confused.

“Because, Naruto, they don’t serve it for breakfast. We can get some at lunch if you’d like.” Hinata said.

“Ok, then.” Naruto said. “I guess I’ll get what you’re having.” Hinata nodded in agreement with his decision.

A waitress that the group didn’t know came to take their orders, and then they chatted about the dance that night.

“Which dress are you going to wear?” Ino asked, addressing the question to Sakura, knowing the girl had brought more than one formal dress.

“I’m not sure.” Sakura replied, swirling her straw in her orange juice. “Maybe my purple one?”

“Hmm.” Ino said, thinking about it. “I think that one would be nice.” She nodded as she said this. Sakura was thinking of wearing her deep purple dress that was strapless. It was tight around the top, but went out towards the bottom, ending at her knees. It had intricate silver beadwork at the hem.

“What about you, Ino?” TenTen asked, knowing that her friend must have brought something new since she’d known about the dance beforehand.

“Weell,” Ino said, “I got a new pale blue dress. It has a strap across my left shoulder, but not one on the right. It has dark blue beads sewn in a pattern on the bodice, and the skirt has the beads placed haphazardly around. It comes to about an inch above my knee.”

TenTen nodded. She had only brought one of her dresses, but it wasn’t exactly nice enough for a dance. It was fine to wear to a formal restaurant, but it’d be hard to dance in. Almost as if reading her mind, Sakura spoke up. “You know, TenTen, you’d look great in my light pink spaghetti strap dress.”

“Is that the one with the different layers of material falling around the knees?” TenTen asked her friend.

“Mmhmm.” Sakura replied. “And it has the hot pink ribbon trim.”

TenTen nodded slowly, picturing her favorite of her pink haired friend’s dresses. “I’ll try it on when we get back to the room.”

“What about you Hinata?” Ino asked.

“I was thinking about wearing my teal dress.” Hinata replied quietly.

“The one made of the sparkly fabric that’s a halter, right?” Ino asked her.

“Yes.” Hinata replied.

The guys just sat and listened to the girls chatter about clothing, since it didn’t really interest them much. The food came shortly after, since Ino was a top priority when at the resort. Ino grinned as she poured chocolate syrup on top of her pancakes, and cut a big bite and stuffed it in her mouth.

“Like I said, totally worth the calories.” She said as she savored the chocolaty and banana-y food.

The other girls nodded their heads in agreement.

A/N: Ok, shoot me now! I know, I know! I’m a week late with updating! I’m so sorry! Things happened, and then I didn’t have time to write, and then the chapter doesn’t have much action. BUT drama is coming in the next few chapters. =) So please review and tell me what you think, and I’m going to start the next chapter right now! *determined face*

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on July 2, 2008, 1:27:33 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99SWEET!
it sounds sooo chocolately...mmm...
:D
it's weird that you used Call of Duty 4...
I actually love that game...well but on the PS3...
im a nerd... :D
oh... and sorry fur not coming on in a while...
been outta town and stuff...

winxgirl21 on July 3, 2008, 2:14:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I've never actually played it, I've just heard some guys talking about it...a lot. So I figured it would be good. =)

eelchic on June 13, 2008, 12:02:54 PM

eelchic on
eelchicAwsome chapter and very cute dresses!!! Mhmm I love my mom's choco chip pancakes!!! they are delish and then i have one plain just plain and then a plain with syrup!!! that was actually what i had 4 breakfast dis morning!! mmmmm those were good!!again amazing chapter!!

winxgirl21 on June 20, 2008, 11:52:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21chocolate chip pancakes rock! =)lol, thanks for commenting!

erandor3 on June 6, 2008, 7:01:58 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3PANCAKES :D

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 7:29:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yay for pancakes! =D

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 6, 2008, 6:24:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow even i.....nevermind i go that crayz over chocolate too lol

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 6:53:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, i thought that they didn't go too crazy over it. i would've been freaking out over it...

QuestionMarks109 on May 31, 2008, 6:34:00 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Oo! I Cnt WAIT For the Drama. And the Dresses Seem pretty cute too. I wonder what the Boys are gonna where....<.< >.>

winxgirl21 on May 31, 2008, 10:18:18 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21they'll probably just wear suits with matching ties. XD lol

cloudaeris on May 23, 2008, 12:03:50 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisNice chapter.
Omg here comes drama I hate it thats all ive heard at school this year.yea but atleast here its not real lol Love keep writing

winxgirl21 on May 25, 2008, 1:51:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21trust me, i totally hate drama at school. for the past month, that's all my group of friends has been. It's a lot better just to write about it, lol.

kogalover2013 on May 22, 2008, 3:41:14 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome

winxgirl21 on May 23, 2008, 5:44:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=D

nextguardian on May 22, 2008, 12:57:55 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianYou did a nice job, as always. It's funny how you compared the guy's reactions and the girl's reactions.

winxgirl21 on May 23, 2008, 5:44:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks. =)

zerotimberwolf on May 22, 2008, 8:39:50 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolflol now I'm hungry...god I sound like Choji

winxgirl21 on May 22, 2008, 8:48:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, don't worry, i'm always hungry.

GreyPichu on May 22, 2008, 8:26:29 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuYay, you updated, great job! don't worry about the late update, it's okay!! =]

winxgirl21 on May 22, 2008, 8:47:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! *gives you hug for not being upset*