Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - chapter 19

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 19 - chapter 19

Chapter 19 - chapter 19
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The other girls decided against anything, and after Ino had purchased her new outfit they left.

“So how much time do we have before you start experimenting with our hair, Ino?” Sakura asked.

Ino glanced at her cell phone before answering her friend. “About half an hour.”

Sakura nodded. “We should go into the jewelry store over there.”

“Oh, I didn’t see that one! Let’s go!” Ino exclaimed happily, taking Shikamaru’s hand and practically skipping towards it.

“Didn’t you guys get enough jewelry today?” Naruto asked, looking confused.

“There’s no such thing as too much jewelry, Naruto.” Ino said with a roll of her eyes.

“Ooh.” Naruto said, as if he’d realized something really important. His friends rolled their eyes at him and followed the girls into the store.

“Oh, look at this!” Ino said, peering down into the glass counter. She was looking at a white gold charm of a tiara. “It’s perfect for my bracelet!”

“You do act like you’re a princess.” Sakura commented.

“Because I am.” Ino said.

“Of course.” Sakura said.

“You know it’s true, forehead.” Ino replied, still looking at the charm.

“And you can fly, pig.” Sakura shot back. “I’m going to look over there.” She pointed over to the other side of the store, and walking towards the glass counter, Sasuke following her with his hands in his pocket.

“Well, I’m still getting this charm.” Ino said, defiant of what her friend had said to her. She waved over the sales lady, and pointed out which charm she wanted, accepting it into her hands for closer examination.

Sakura was leaning over the case, pointing out the various pieces of jewelry she liked to Sasuke. He noted that a lot of them were exotic looking, not things that you saw people wearing everyday, but he knew that he could see her wearing all of it. He was watching her face as she skimmed over the jewelry, and saw it light up as her eyes landed on something.

“What do you see?” Sasuke asked, looking down into the case.

“That.” Sakura said, pointing to a flower looking necklace, with different types of gems inlaid into it. The colors were all very bright.

“It’s pretty.” Sasuke said.

‘It’s gorgeous.” Sakura said, looking around for someone to come and help her, then waving them over. “Could I look at that, please?”

“Of course.” The woman said, as she stuck a key into the keyhole and slid the door over, reaching in to grab the necklace. She handed it to Sakura as she said, “It’s made of white gold and has an array of sapphires, rubies, and amethysts in it.”

Sakura nodded as she examined the piece in her hand, flipping it over to look at the back, checking each gem to make sure it wasn’t loose.

‘Looks like she’s done this a lot.’ Sasuke thought as he watched his girlfriend press on a particular gem with her pinkie. ‘I didn’t know she did this that often.’

Sakura nodded again as she handed the necklace back to the woman, “I’d like to buy it, please.”

“Yes, if you’ll come this way, I can ring you up.” The lady said as she led Sakura around the store back to where her other friends were standing and where the cash register was.

“What are you buying, Sakura?” TenTen asked her friend, curiously stepping up next to her to see what it was.

“Just a necklace.” Sakura said nonchalantly. The girls looked at each other, knowing that for Sakura to buy something, it wasn’t just a necklace, it was something that she had deemed perfect. TenTen craned her neck to watch as the sales lady put the necklace in a little bag, then into a box.

“And how will you be paying for this today?” The sales lady asked, handing the box to Sakura.

“Credit.” She replied, handing the woman her pink credit card. The woman nodded, and swiped the card, handing it back to Sakura. “Thank you!” Sakura exclaimed, accepting both her card and her bag. “Now, Princess Ino, I believe we have some hair to do.”

“Yes, we do.” Ino said, linking arms with her friend. “Come on Hinata, TenTen. I have some great ideas.”

Hinata and TenTen just gave each other a ‘should we be afraid?’ look, and then followed their two energetic friends anyways.

“If you girls don’t mind.” Neji said, “We’d like to stay down here for a little while.”

“Ok.” TenTen said. “I’ll meet you when Ino’s done with my hair. We can grab some lunch.” Neji nodded at this.

“And Hinata, don’t forget you promised to get some ramen with me!” Naruto said happily.

Hinata smiled at her boyfriend, “Don’t worry, Naruto, I didn’t forget.” Naruto just gave her one of his trademark grins.

Sasuke and Shikamaru didn’t even try to get through to their girlfriends, knowing that they were in their own worlds with hair and make-up ideas as they skipped happily to the elevator.

Sakura and Ino pressed the buttons they needed to, and held the door open for their two other friends. Sakura glanced at TenTen and whispered something to Ino. Her eyes lit up as she shook her head in agreement. TenTen gave them a suspicious look and touched her buns protectively. They’d gotten her to wear her hair down once, but she wasn’t so eager to have them do it again. They just smiled innocently at her.

“I can’t wait for tonight.” Ino said happily. “I’m so excited.”

“Well, you did plan it, didn’t you?” Sakura asked her.

“Not all of it. Just a few details. The staff did the rest, really.” Ino said.

“It should be fun.” TenTen said. “Any chance to hang out and dance normally is.”

“I could do without the introduction part, though.” Hinata said with a light blush.

“Don’t worry, Hinata.” Ino said, “You’ll have Naruto with you.”

“That’s true.” Hinata said.

“Just think positively.” Sakura said, smiling encouragingly at her shy friend. Hinata smiled in gratitude at her friends’ encouragement.


A/N: Ok, I’ve had some writer’s block with the story. I know what I want to happen, but the problem is getting there. I’m soo sorry for updating late again. Well, tomorrow I leave to go to the beach for a week, so hopefully that should help clear up my writer’s block. I’m going to try to start the next chapter before I leave, and see how far I can get, though. Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 27, 2008, 9:45:46 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy i feell sorry for antie ten ten's buns

winxgirl21 on June 28, 2008, 9:43:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I know, but she looks really pretty with her hair down =)

kogalover2013 on June 14, 2008, 6:53:39 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013i would be scared lol awsome fic

winxgirl21 on June 21, 2008, 12:00:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=) thanks.

eelchic on June 13, 2008, 12:16:35 PM

eelchic on
eelchicGreat chapter Sakura's necklace sounds breath taking!! the introducing thing should be evry interesting and i can't wait for the hair and make-up!!

winxgirl21 on June 20, 2008, 11:59:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, the introduction should be interesting. I actually got an idea for it while I was on vacation...lol.

nextguardian on June 13, 2008, 12:02:56 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, I loved Tenten's reaction at the end! Great chapter all around!

winxgirl21 on June 20, 2008, 11:54:26 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =)

Kohakucrazy on June 13, 2008, 12:00:34 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyWhat are they going to do to TenTen? And I LVOE Sakura's necklace... So pretty..... BUt shouldn't Shikamaru look out for Temari? And Naruto and his ramen... He needs to eat something else for once! -.- I feel bad for Hina-chan to have to deal with that.

winxgirl21 on June 20, 2008, 11:50:55 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! =)

it will all come together soon. >=) lol.

zerotimberwolf on June 12, 2008, 10:41:02 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfHmmm...The dance sounds like it will be very interesting...

winxgirl21 on June 12, 2008, 11:01:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hopefully it will be. =) lol

cloudaeris on June 12, 2008, 10:22:41 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisThats coolioness HAHA.Great stuff.CAn't Wait.

winxgirl21 on June 12, 2008, 10:29:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=) thanks!

QuestionMarks109 on June 12, 2008, 8:42:03 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Awwww No Drama in This Chappie. But Kewl Chappeh Tho! HAS Sakura done that many times?

winxgirl21 on June 12, 2008, 9:17:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21no, no drama. in the next few chapters though it'll hopefully start to pick up.

yes, she has. lol

GreyPichu on June 12, 2008, 1:01:12 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuamethysts, is that how u spell it? i wouldn't know cuz i dont know much about jewelry but wat color is that jem supposed to be?

winxgirl21 on June 12, 2008, 5:07:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21an amethyst is purple. it's the birthstone for february. =)

QuestionMarks109 on June 17, 2008, 11:49:15 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Rubies Pwn More

winxgirl21 on June 20, 2008, 11:49:33 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I prefer amathysts over everything, though I may be a bit biased because it's my birthstone, lol. =)