Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - chapter 20

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 20 - chapter 20

Chapter 20 - chapter 20
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Just think positively.” Sakura said, smiling encouragingly at her shy friend. Hinata smiled in gratitude at her friends’ encouragement.

Once the girls were in their hotel room, Ino ordered them to put on button up shirts so that way they wouldn’t mess up their hair and make-up by taking their shirt off. The girls obliged, and went to change.

Ino grabbed the first person out, who happened to be Sakura. “So, Sakura, anything in mind?”

Sakura looked at herself in the mirror that she was sitting in front of, and shook her head. “Not really. Just go ahead and do what you wanted to do.”

Ino nodded happily as she started taking strands of various hair and placing them the way she wanted them. It was no surprise that Ino’s favorite game as a child had been beauty salon, and she still loved doing people’s hair, although Sakura was the real genius with make-up.

With the Guys

“So, what do you guys want to do?” Naruto asked his friends, who were currently all sitting on a bench in the middle of the shopping area.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied. “Nothing.”

“Then why did we stay down here?” Naruto asked.

“Did you feel like going to sit in the hotel room?” Shikamaru asked him.

“Not really…”Naruto answered.

“Then don’t complain.” Neji said.

“Alright.” Naruto said. “So, what did you guys get for Christmas?”

“Car.” Sasuke replied.

“You got a car?!” Naruto asked loudly, “I didn’t even know you could drive!”

“Permit.” Sasuke replied. “I can get my license next month.”

“Well, what kind is it?” Naruto asked nosily.

“Hn. Viper.” Sasuke replied nonchalantly.

“Teme, you’re so lucky!” Naruto said. “Iruka’s never gonna let me get a car like that.”

“Because you’d crash it.” Shikamaru said. “I’m guessing you don’t have your permit yet?”

“No.” Naruto said. “Wait, you guys don’t all have yours and never told me?!”

“We didn’t think it was a big deal, Naruto.” Neji replied.

“But, you guys never drive anywhere!” Naruto exclaimed.

“I drive a lot, just not when I’m around you guys.” Sasuke replied.

“Same.” Shikamaru said, while Neji nodded in agreement.

“Man, I feel left out.” Naruto said crossing his arms and shutting his eyes unhappily.

“Stop pouting.” Sasuke said. “You can get yours when we get home. You just have to talk to Iruka.”

“Ya, that’s right.” Naruto said, immediately cheering back up.

“Dobe.” Sasuke muttered.

“Hey, I heard that, teme!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied, not really caring if he had been heard or not.

Their fight was interrupted by Shikamaru muttering ‘Troublesome,’ which drew Naruto’s attention away from Sasuke.

“What’s troublesome?” Naruto asked. He knew Shikamaru had been ignoring he and Sasuke, so it wasn’t them.

“Her.” Shikamaru muttered. Naruto looked to see a blonde girl with four pigtails waving happily at Shikamaru.

“Who’s she?” Naruto asked curiously.

Shikamaru sighed. “Some girl from the restaurant. She came over and was hitting on me when you guys left. Just don’t tell Ino. She’d flip her lid.”

“She was hitting on you?” Naruto asked in mild disbelief.

“Why’s that so hard to believe?” Shikamaru asked.

“I don’t know. I guess I figured Ino was the only girl who could tolerate your laziness.” Naruto said, scratching his head.

Shikamaru remained quiet at this, and watched as the girl approached them.

“Hey, Shikamaru. Who are these people?” Temari asked sweetly.

Shikamaru just looked at the girl, while Naruto jumped up and introduced everyone to her. “I’m Naruto, that’s Sasuke, and this is Neji.” Shikamaru just gave him a ‘did you have to do that?’ look.

“Hi, boys. I’m Temari.” She said with a little smile. “It’s nice to meet you.”

The two other boys just looked at her, and Shikamaru stared at the ceiling.

“Temari, are you coming?” Sasuke glanced in the direction that Temari had run over from and saw two guys standing there. One looked bored and uninterested, and the other just looked slightly annoyed.

“Well, I guess my brother’s are ready to go, but I’m sure I’ll see you boys tonight.” Temari said as she turned to go.

“You’ll see our girlfriends, too.” Shikamaru mumbled, just audible enough for her to hear it. Temari glanced back momentarily at him and gave him a smirk before running off to join her brothers.

“Does anyone else get a bad feeling?” Naruto asked, looking from Temari back to Shikamaru.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied. Shikamaru was going to have to watch this girl or Ino really would lose it.

With the Girls

“I’m just about finished, Sakura.” Ino said, putting the finishing touches on her friend’s hair, then spinning her chair so that she could see herself in the mirror.

“It looks great, Ino.” Sakura said, smiling happily as she turned her head to the side for a better view. Her friend had twisted her hair up, and pinned it to the back of her head with a jewel covered clip. A few thin strands of hair were framing her face elegantly.

“I’m glad that you think so.” Ino said, feeling accomplished. “Now, you go do your makeup while I start on TenTen’s hair. Then when I’m done I’ll send her to you, ok?”

“Got it.” Sakura said, standing up to head to her room. “And TenTen, don’t worry, you’re going to love what Ino’s going to do.”

“Wait, don’t I get to choose my own hair style?!” TenTen asked.

“And have you wear your buns again?” Sakura asked with a light laugh. “Don’t worry; you know Ino will do a great job.”

“Alright.” TenTen said a bit nervously. She knew Neji liked it when she wore her hair down, but honestly she didn’t like it at all. She’d take her buns over long flowing locks any day. And she already knew what Ino and Sakura had in mind, it was obvious.

“Don’t worry, TenTen,” Ino said, “you’re in my hands.”

“That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.” TenTen said with a light sigh.

A/N: Well, I got back from the beach this past Friday, but haven’t had the time to finish the second half of this chapter until now. I got some good ideas for the story during my vacation, my favorite one being based off of something that happened to me. Hopefully the storyline is starting to actually get somewhere with the drama, although some things I’ve added just because I felt like putting it in there. Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

QuestionMarks109 on July 16, 2008, 2:51:37 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Oooh Boy, Temari's causing troble. I can't await to see what Ino does to her.

P.S: Awesome chapter!

winxgirl21 on July 16, 2008, 6:03:09 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =)

kagome99 on July 2, 2008, 1:42:36 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99drama!!!
cant wait!

winxgirl21 on July 3, 2008, 2:49:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=) lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 27, 2008, 9:50:46 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy...drama

winxgirl21 on June 28, 2008, 9:44:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yes, drama. =)

kogalover2013 on June 24, 2008, 12:42:55 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg sasuke haz a viper dats bad cant wait 4 da dance

winxgirl21 on June 24, 2008, 11:27:26 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, it's not bad if he's a good driver. If naruto had gotten a viper, on the other hand...

kogalover2013 on June 25, 2008, 4:15:21 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol bad as in awsome and if naruto had a viper i would hide

winxgirl21 on June 26, 2008, 11:29:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, oo, ok. =)

kogalover2013 on June 27, 2008, 3:50:29 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol

AlleyCat17 on June 24, 2008, 1:53:20 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17sweet chapter and i can't wait for the dance to start and i hope shikamaru can find away out of the whloe temari thing before something bad happens and he losses ino but the is super smart so im sure hell know what to do.anyway i hope you update soon so i can find out whats going to happen next.

winxgirl21 on June 24, 2008, 11:23:56 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! hopefully he'll get out of it. =) lol

cloudaeris on June 23, 2008, 7:04:31 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisPoor Naruto he is just dumb to put it nicely. Love Sasuke's car. And as always CAN'T WAIT!!

winxgirl21 on June 23, 2008, 10:16:13 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yes he is. And I know. XD Sasuke has an awesome car!

Kohakucrazy on June 23, 2008, 6:50:12 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyNOOO Update soon before tomorrow! I have grad and I like sakura's hair... BUt I wanna see what Ten's is cuz I may wanna get her style done... Dang it... I'll probably go with Sakura's hair style then..

winxgirl21 on June 23, 2008, 10:13:52 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21oo, the next chapter isn't wirtten yet or I would! I'm sorry! But good luck at graduation! =)

GreyPichu on June 22, 2008, 1:13:57 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuTemari acts like she's known Shikamaru for years. lol =]

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2008, 10:57:40 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ya, she does. XD

nextguardian on June 22, 2008, 12:21:31 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianTenten's reaction is always great. I give her credit for being smart enough to worry about what INo is going to do to her. And, poor Naruto, always left out! Great work!

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2008, 12:35:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =) lol, ya Naruto does always seem to get left out...

zerotimberwolf on June 22, 2008, 9:45:36 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfThe guys should be helping Shikamaru out here if they are really friends, but good chapter anyway

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2008, 9:57:50 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21don't worry, they're going to help him out, lol.