Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - chapter 25

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 25 - chapter 25

Chapter 25 - chapter 25
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or anything else I should not own!

Mitsuki didn’t know whether to be happy that he wanted to dance, or a little upset at the nothing better to do comment, but she went with him onto the dance floor anyways.

“I guess my job here is done.” Sakura said looking a little disappointed at how easy it was. “Now to get back to Sasuke…” Sakura started weaving her way through the crowds, hoping that Gaara took an interest in Mitsuki, when she ran into Meghan dancing with Kiba. She was about to turn and find an alternate route, but Kiba saw her.

“Sakura!” Kiba yelled, causing Meghan to look over at the pink haired girl.

“Hey Kiba, hey Meghan.” Sakura said, walking over towards them. She tried to read Meghan’s expression, but couldn’t get much from the girl.

“So, where are you guys hanging out?” Kiba asked.

“Um…”Sakura said. She still had no clue if he’d leave Hinata alone, but it wasn’t like she could just blow him off. Besides, if Meghan didn’t want to be with him anymore, it’d be easier to get rid of him with everyone else’s help. “We’re over this way.”

“Cool. Come on Meghan.” Kiba said, grabbing the girls hand and causing her to blush lightly. Sakura raised one eyebrow at the girl, hoping that she would catch her drift. Meghan just shrugged lightly, and looked a little bit confused her self.

‘I guess we’ll see where this is going. Who knows, maybe I can use one of my plans.’ Sakura thought as she led the two through the crowd towards the group of her friends.

“Guys, I’m back.” Sakura said.

“Awesome! How’d it go with…” Ino trailed of as she spotted Kiba and Meghan. “Hi guys.”

“Hi, Ino.” Meghan said with a small smile. “I love that dress.” She knew that’s all she needed to get her friend going.

“Really? Thanks! I got it special order from online. It was kinda expensive, but I figured, what the heck?” Ino said happily, babbling on about her dress.

Naruto was glaring at Kiba, and obviously hadn’t noticed the fact that he was currently holding Meghan’s hand. Hinata was looking at her friend who looked a little embarrassed to be holding this guys hand in front of them.

“So, Meghan,” TenTen started, interrupting Ino’s babbling, “what do you think of the ball so far. I’m sure Ino would love to hear your opinion.”

“Ya, I would.” Ino said. “I want feedback so that I can plan again for next year.”

“Well, I really don’t know what to think of it yet.” Meghan said. She knew that the girls weren’t actually referring to the dance, but to the guy holding her hand instead.

“True. I know, we should go request a song!” Ino exclaimed excitedly. “Who wants to come?”

“I’ll go.” Meghan said.

“Me too.” Sakura said. There was no way she was going to miss Ino grilling Meghan about Kiba.

“Hinata and I will stay here with the guys.” TenTen said.

“We’ll be back soon.” Meghan said freeing her hand from Kiba’s. A look of shock appeared on Naruto’s face as he saw her let go of his hand.

As they walked away, Ino looked at Meghan. “So seriously, what’s up with you and Kiba?”

Meghan looked at her feet as she walked for a few seconds. “I don’t really know.”

“And that means?” Sakura asked.

“At first, I just wanted to keep him away from Hinata, and at first he only seemed interested in Hinata, but after a little bit, I really started to have fun.” Meghan explained to her friends.

“So do you like him?” Ino asked her.

“Ino! I just met him!” Meghan exclaimed.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t like him.” Ino said nonchalantly.

“Maybe for you, but I actually like to get to know a guy before I decide I like him.” Meghan said.

“Hey, I knew Shikamaru before I started liking him.” Ino said defensively.

“For like one day.” Sakura said with a laugh. They were almost to the DJ’s booth, and Sakura knew what song she wanted to request. “Do you guys mind if I request Burning Up by the Jonas Brothers?”

“I love that song!” Meghan exclaimed.

“Not at all.” Ino said.

“Great.” Sakura said happily as she tapped the DJ on the shoulder to get him to turn around, then started looking at the equipment on the tables. It looked kind of familiar for some reason. “I was wondering if you could play Burning Up by the Jonas Brothers for us.”

“Of course, Sakura.” Sakura looked up quickly. She was surprised to find Itachi standing in front of her.

“Itachi! What are you doing here?” Sakura asked.

“I’m DJing, beautiful. Now where is that brother of mine? He really should be keeping a better eye on you while you’re here.” Itachi said with a smirk.

“Um, he’s waiting over that way for me.” Sakura said pointing in the general direction of where Sasuke was.

“I’ll have to call him over here, then.” Itachi said.

“Um, really, Itachi, it’s fine. We were just getting ready to go back over there.” Sakura said.

“I insist, Sakura. You ladies must have an escort through the floors, and I can’t leave the table here.” Itachi said. The song that was currently playing started coming to an end, and as it did, Itachi pressed a button next to a microphone. “Would Sasuke Uchiha please come to the DJ table? I have some lovely ladies here who need an escort through the floor. Little brother, you should have already thought of that. I’m deeply disappointed in you.” He released the button and smirked, waiting for his brother’s reaction. Sakura saw that all the people seemed to stop moving as they looked towards the DJ table.

“Itachi, you really didn’t have to do that.” Sakura said, thinking of how her boyfriend must currently be fuming. Shortly after she said that she turned around to see people moving out of the way for someone who looked extremely pissed off. ‘That would be Sasuke…’

“What are you doing here?” Sasuke demanded, slamming his hands on the DJ table.

“Well, little brother, I was DJing until these three girls came over to request a song. With all these other guys around, I’m shocked that you would let your dear Sakura come over here with no male protection.” Itachi said, feigning a shocked look that he aimed at his little brother.

Sasuke just glared at his older brother, and grabbed Sakura by the waist. “Come on Sakura, let’s go dance.”

“Good-bye, little brother, Sakura. I’ll be sure to check in on you two before I leave tomorrow morning. Have fun, but remember, be safe.” Itachi said cheerfully. Sasuke just walked quicker, dragging Sakura with him.

“Itachi, did you have to do that?” Ino asked him.

“It’s so much fun I couldn’t resist.” Itachi said.

“Well, I guess we’ll be heading back too. Don’t forget to play our request.” Ino said. “Come on, Meghan. Let’s go make sure Sasuke isn’t killing anybody.”

Meghan laughed lightly but wasn’t sure if her friend was kidding or not. She and Ino disappeared into the sea of people as Itachi started playing their request.

A/N: Ok, I finally got a chapter out on time! I had a few different ideas, so it was easier to write than it has been lately. Well, reviews are loved.

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on August 19, 2008, 4:37:11 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazy* sigh* ITAAA!! That may have been funny, but it wasn't nice...Awesome cahpter though! It's a real treat for me since I dun have internet, but I don't on much anyways...Keep up the good work, I'll have no complaints of not being able to use the net much... ^^

winxgirl21 on August 19, 2008, 8:56:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21oh, wow. I would die with no internet. Hopefully when you get on again, I'll have updated, but i have extreme writer's block right now. I can't write more than a sentence at a time...>.<

kogalover2013 on August 17, 2008, 10:46:56 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol and fyi i luv dat song

winxgirl21 on August 17, 2008, 10:49:03 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I love it, too!

cloudaeris on August 4, 2008, 9:26:37 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisPoor Sasuke

winxgirl21 on August 4, 2008, 9:41:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I know...

erandor3 on August 4, 2008, 12:31:01 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3oh noe the chicken butt haired boy is mad =O run away!

winxgirl21 on August 4, 2008, 3:48:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, yes, run away! XD

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 3, 2008, 3:16:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101the itachi part was funny lol

winxgirl21 on August 3, 2008, 6:08:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21glad you think so. =) he's my favorite character to write.

nextguardian on August 1, 2008, 12:44:44 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianYou always give Itachi the best parts, it's hilarious! I didn't know he DJed between Akatsuki gigs! lol, nice chapter!

winxgirl21 on August 2, 2008, 4:20:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, of course he DJs between Akatsuki gigs. it's the cool thing to do.
I love writing his part. it's just so much fun. =)

GreyPichu on August 1, 2008, 2:17:10 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG they requested my favorite song! =D

winxgirl21 on August 1, 2008, 4:25:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, someone from fanfiction.net actually requested that I put the song in the story, and since it worked in alright, i put it in there. =)

zerotimberwolf on August 1, 2008, 1:44:04 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfOh I would really be pissed if my brother did something like that to me

winxgirl21 on August 1, 2008, 1:51:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, i think anyone would be.