Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - chapter 26

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 26 - chapter 26

Chapter 26 - chapter 26
A/N: Ok, I usually don’t do these at the beginning of the chapter, but since I’m sure many of you think I died, I wanna say a few things first. First off, school is way harder than I expected it to be. I’ve hardly had any time for writing at all. AP History is killer, I’d like to add. Second off, I’ve had the worst writer’s block I’ve ever had. Seriously, I’ve been working on this in the free minute that I have before my mom nails me for not getting my homework done, and I still can never get more than a sentence or two out. Now, I’ve decided to make a few changes to the story. First off, Meghan’s name is now Mei. I will be going back through and changing all of the chapters accordingly (if I find a spare minute) so when you see every single chapter I’ve ever written is new in your updates, it’s just a name change and I’m making small changes. Nothing major to the plot line or anything. I guess that’s really all right now except that…well, don’t expect my updates to become frequent again. I’m typing in my spare time, but my spare time isn’t exactly a large amount of time. Again, I’m so sorry for not updating you guys! Don’t kill me!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Mei laughed lightly but wasn’t sure if her friend was kidding or not. She and Ino disappeared into the sea of people as Itachi started playing their request.

With Mitsuki and Gaara

“So, Gaara, where do you live?” Mitsuki asked as they danced to the beat of Burning Up.

“I live in Suna.” Gaara replied. “I’m guessing you live around here?”

“Ya, I do.” Mitsuki said, smiling prettily at him. ‘He seems to be more willing to talk than this morning. That’s good.’

“Hn.” Gaara replied. “It’s so cold here.”

“You get used to it after a while.” Mitsuki said. “I’m guessing Suna is hot?”

“It’s basically a big desert.” Gaara said. “It’s really hot during the day, but it does get a little cold at night. Nothing like it is here, though. ”

“I can’t imagine living in the desert.” Mitsuki said. “I mean, it’s not cold here all the time, but in the summer the temperature is relatively nice.”

“Like you said, you get used to it.” Gaara said.

“I guess so.” Mitsuki said. “So, I’m guessing you and your siblings are close?”

“Close enough.” Gaara said. “We have our fights from time to time.”

“I don’t have any brothers or sisters, but my friend Mei does, and she and her sisters fight like cats and dogs.” Mitsuki said, grinning at the memory of the last time she’d been at her friend’s house.

“That must be something to see.” Gaara replied.

“Oh, trust me, it is.” Mitsuki assured him. “So, um, why did you guys come all the way here from Suna?”

“Temari’s idea.” Gaara said. “She said she wanted to see new scenery. So she chose this place.”

“Good place for different scenery.” Mitsuki said.

“Mitsuki! I’ve been looking for you!” Mitsuki turned her head from facing Gaara to find Mei standing there. “Oh, hi, you’re Gaara, right?”

“Hn.” Gaara replied, looking at the girl standing in front of him.

“Hey, Mei.” Mitsuki said to her friend. “I was looking for you earlier, but Sakura told me that you were with Kiba. How’s that going?”

Mei shrugged. “Ok, I guess. He’s really nice when he’s away from Hinata and isn’t drooling all over her.”

Mitsuki grinned. “So where is he now?”

“Back with Sakura and everyone. I was following Ino there, but we got separated.” Mei said. “I guess I should get back over there, do you guys wanna come?”

“Fine with me.” Gaara said when Mitsuki glanced at him momentarily.

“Ok, we’ll come.” Mitsuki said. She was curious as to how things were working out for her friends, and she thought that maybe she would be more comfortable around them, not that she was nervous or anything.

“Ok. I think they’re over that way somewhere.” Mei said pointing to their left. “Or maybe it was to the right…”

“This could take a while.” Mitsuki whispered to Gaara. Mei was awful with directions. They followed their friend through the sea of people and hoped that this wouldn’t take too long.

Fifteen minutes later, Mitsuki spotted a head of pink hair. “Hey, Mei?”

“Ya?” Mei turned towards her friend and asked.

“Would they by any chance happen to be over there?” Mitsuki pointed to where she saw the pink hair.

Mei looked over and her face lit up. “Wow, Mitsuki, you’re good!”

“Um, ya, I guess.” Mitsuki said.

“Sakura has pink hair.” Gaara stated bluntly. “She wasn’t that hard to find.”

“Oh, ya, I guess you’re right.” Mei said. “I should’ve looked for her hair to begin with.”

“It’s ok, Mei.” Mitsuki said. “Come on, let’s go dance.”

“Ok.” Mei said with a grin. She pushed her way over to her pink haired friend, while exclaiming, “We finally found you guys!”

“There you are, Mei!” Sakura said. “Ino was wondering where you went when she got back. Right, Sasuke?”

“Hn.” Sasuke said, still in a sour mood from Itachi’s earlier actions.

“Well, here I am, and I brought Mitsuki and Gaara with me.” Mei said happily.

“Kiba’s been wondering where you’ve been.” Sakura said with a devilish grin on her face.

“Where is he?” Mei asked, looking for the boy.

“Right there.” Sakura said, pointing him out. He was standing at the edge of the group, looking out into the sea of dancers.

“Ok, thanks.” Mei said, going over and tapping Kiba on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled happily when he saw her.

“I was wondering where you’d gone, babe.” Kiba said.

“Oh, I just got lost, nothing major.” Mei said with a small laugh.

“Bad sense of direction?” Kiba asked jokingly.

“Very.” Meghan said with a smile.

“What do you say we get to dancing?” Kiba asked her.

“I say…that sounds great.” Mei said, grabbing his hand and rocking back and forth to the music comically.

Kiba laughed and pulled her closer as the music changed into a slow tempo. Mei smiled again as she put her arms around his shoulders and looked up at him.

Ino was watching them from nearby, and she turned her head to Sakura as she and Shikamaru danced. “I think that we have a new couple on our hands.”

Sakura smiled warmly. “I think that despite what Mei says, she still likes him, and if she really isn’t sure yet, it won’t be long before she does.”

“That’s the truth.” Ino said, looking back over at Mei and Kiba. “Now what about Mitsuki and Gaara?” She and Sakura both turned their heads to the other side to look at their friend and her crush, only to find them dancing closely together, Mitsuki smiling happily.

“I guess there isn’t much else for us to do.” Sakura commented.

“There is one thing.” Sasuke said.

“What’s that?” Sakura asked, looking up at her boyfriend.

“Enjoy the rest of the dance with me.” Sasuke said with a smirk.

Sakura giggled. “I think I might be able to manage that.”

“Good.” Sasuke said. Sakura rested her head on his chest, and inhaled deeply as she thought about how she couldn’t get any happier than she already was.

A/N: Again, sorry for not updating! Another thing that I should’ve mentioned up top. I just went through a break up, so I wasn’t exactly in a mood to write about other people being happy…you guys should probably be glad that I didn’t write more than I did at a time, or everyone would’ve been broken up and depressed in a corner somewhere. ^.^’

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on June 10, 2009, 9:04:50 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol cute

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 12, 2008, 9:30:44 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW^//////////////^that was cute^^10,000,000 of any kinds of foods you like^^

winxgirl21 on October 15, 2008, 6:23:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks. =) i've been trying to work on the next chapter, but I'm currently on comptuer restriction. my mom left, and my watchdog sister is studying...so i snuck on =) lol.

erandor3 on October 5, 2008, 8:22:36 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3lol kibas in love kibas in love*says teasiongly pointing at kiba*X3
kiba:.....i will hunt u down with akamaru and then kill u and let akamaru eat ur inards.....
me:O_O SAVE ME!*hides behind sasuke the chicken butt haired boy*chicken butt hair boy will save me :D
sasuke:dont toy with me.....
*hides behind sakura*ok nice and friendly pink haired sakura will save me :D

winxgirl21 on October 7, 2008, 5:49:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha XD

erandor3 on October 20, 2008, 8:28:33 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3hooray for the nice and friendly pink haired sakura!*hug*=3

winxgirl21 on October 21, 2008, 7:13:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hooray for Sakura! lol

nextguardian on October 5, 2008, 1:54:31 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianVery nice work, as always :)

winxgirl21 on October 7, 2008, 5:48:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks =)

cloudaeris on October 4, 2008, 12:36:51 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisPretty awesome stuff

winxgirl21 on October 5, 2008, 1:04:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks =)

zerotimberwolf on October 4, 2008, 10:15:50 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfAwesome chapter Gaara rocks!

winxgirl21 on October 4, 2008, 10:27:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, yes, I <3 gaara =)
thanks so much for commenting!

Kohakucrazy on October 4, 2008, 8:14:06 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyWow... I love this chapter!

winxgirl21 on October 4, 2008, 8:30:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thankies, i'm glad you did. =)

GreyPichu on October 4, 2008, 8:01:16 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuYAY, I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! =D OMG 2 more couples for the story, awesomesauce!

winxgirl21 on October 4, 2008, 8:29:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad you're glad, lol. =)
thanks for the comment! I know I've been gone for a while, hopefully I'll be back for a good while now.