Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Past

About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.

Chapter 1 - The Past

Chapter 1 - The Past
Once there was a young girl who was very beautiful. Her name was Misa. Misa was a wonderfully happy girl. One day, Misa was going to see her best friend, when her father stopped her. He shook his head in disapproval.
 You must stop seeing that boy. Whats his name? Whatever. Hes an Aburame. Misa, I dont want you mixed up with their clan, he said. Misa didnt want to stop seeing her friend; but her father made it very clear she could not. Her friend had been waiting for her halfway from his house and halfway from hers. But she never came. The 4-year-old boy went home, curious about what happened to her. In time, they forgot about each other. When they were 8, Misa ran out to meet with him again. He was there only for a short time.
 Im not coming back here, Misa. Im going to Ninja Academy. I cant waste my days waiting for you anymore, Misa, he said. Misa cried. She shook her head.
 Shino... you cant go. You cant! I need you, Shino! Ill just go, too, then, she told him.
 I refuse to talk with you anymore. Good-bye, Shino said, and walked away. Misa did go to the Ninja Academy. But Shino did refuse to talk with her.
One day, her family was moving. Leaving Konoha. The place where they were married, born... and the place where everyone thought her parents would die, too. The last day she had in Konoha was the day she and Shino turned 9-years-old. She cried when he never even looked at her.
 Im leaving, Shino! Im leaving Konoha for the Fire Country! And you just dont care about me anymore! she yelled at him. He stared at her.
 Leaving? But you cant... I wont let you! I do care! I do! I want things to stay the way they are! Youre the only person who, other than my family, understands me! You cant let your parents leave- he was interrupted by her father pulling her away. She was gone. He took his hand out from behind his back, which he had kept behind his back the whole time. In his hand was a rose with a note tied to it. He threw the rose in the air, and the note came undone.
 Shes gone anyways! I cant care anymore! I cant tell now! I just cant! he sobbed, yelling anyways. A wind took the rose. And the open note, which said:
Misa
Sorry I didnt care about you for a while. Will you forgive me? I want to tell you something. So here it is. Misa, I love you. Now and forever. I'll always love you Misa. Shino.
The note and rose floated on the wind. Misa reached up and grabbed the rose and note. She read it, and smiled.
 I love you too Shino, She whispered to the wind.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:43:05 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyso sweet...

hirataitokyo on October 8, 2006, 3:03:59 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOH! I can't wait for the next chapter!