Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Return

About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.

Chapter 2 - The Return

Chapter 2 - The Return
Shino didnt think of Misa anymore. He had forgotten about her, and he had other things on his mind. So when a girl with short red hair walked past him, he didnt really care. The girl stopped.
 Whats your name? she asked him. He looked at her through his sunglasses.
 My names Shino Aburame- he was interrupted by a loud squeal from this girl and he stared at her curiously. She hugged him. He shrugged her off him.
 Im Misa, Shino? Remember? We were the best of friends when we were 9, and I got a rose and a note on the wind that said you loved me, she said, pulling out the note. Shino took it from her and read the words he had wrote when he was 9. Misa giggled. Shino remembered her now. But it didnt make a difference. Before he could say anything, though, Naruto, Kiba and Shikamaru walked up. They stared at her.
 Hey, Shino, whos the girl? I didnt think you had a girlfriend- Naruto was cut off by a sharp slap to his head. He rubbed his head. Shikamaru was talking to Misa now. She smiled at him. Then she walked over to Shino.
 Lets get outta here, Shino. I want to be alone with you now. So we can talk, Misa told him. Shino nodded in agreement. They eventually went to Shinos house. No one was home. Shino took her into his room.
 Ok. Let me tell you some things, about your note and I. First, I changed a lot. I dont get so happy, or mad, or upset, anymore. Im different. Second, I... dont love... you anymore. Sorry, he said. Misa looked at him, and ran out of his house.
 Misa! Wait! Come Back! Misa! Shino shouted.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:44:37 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyoh my gosh! shino, how could u say that?! get a life, man!!! *slaps shino across face*

hirataitokyo on October 10, 2006, 12:35:48 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoThat's so sad! whaaaaa! T.T I can't wait til the next chapter!!! Yay!!!

Cross177 on October 10, 2006, 8:18:49 AM

Cross177 on
Cross177Thats cold but cool.

wolf74 on October 10, 2006, 8:30:39 AM

wolf74 on
wolf74Shino's about to get it, though. He's gonna get jealous.