Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - She's done, He's not

About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.

Chapter 3 - She's done, He's not

Chapter 3 - She's done, He's not
The next day, when Shino saw Misa, she frowned at him, and walked away. He sighed, and walked after her. Then he saw her hugging Rock Lee, and something in him made a tiny crack. He sighed. She preferred Lee now, to him. All because of yesterday. He thought to himself, what did I do? Shino kicked a rock at Lee so hard it hit him in the leg. But they didnt notice. Misa looked over and stared at Shino with a hard, angry look. Shino couldnt bear that for long, so he turned and headed home. I blew it. And I made myself feel like crap he thought to himself. He heard her say one thing.
 You are way better than Shino. You actually feel emotions, unlike that hunk of crap, Misa said. Crap. Thats all he was to her now. Shino cried and ran home. He could feel his heart actually breaking now. And he thought she would take it hard.
 Cant someone kill me now? I dont want to suffer this anymore. Ive had enough now! he screamed. He cried only harder. He thought he could wash the pain away with tears. But he could not. He thought of all the good times they shared. Then he heard laughing and a small noise. Shino looked out his bedroom window and next door, Misa was kissing Rock Lee. No. She was his new neighbor. Shino couldnt take it. Misa saw him watching her when Lee was gone. A small tear rolled down her cheek. Thats it, he thought to himself. When Lees around she doesnt want the fact that she still has feelings for me to show. She misses me. And I want her back so badly. I need Misa. I cant live much longer without her, he thought. But hen he saw her perk up when Lee came back. No, Shino thought to himself. She really doesnt. And Misa didnt; she only had eyes for Rock Lee. All she thought of Shino now was a huge pile of crap no one needed, or liked, or cared about. Especially her. But she forgot that, like everyone else, when the one they love leaves, it really, very badly hurts. The way Shino was hurting that moment. She forgot that he was human too. Shinos chest felt tight then. He ran outside, to stare at them. He felt like he couldnt breathe, when he knew he could. He couldnt fix what he did. No one cared about him. He felt his heart breaking.
 I cant believe the pain! All because of a broken heart! I dont want to think anymore! My heart aches! I cant stand all this damn pain anymore! And its only been a day of it! He shrieked. Rock Lee and Misa stared at him. But she ignored him.  Youre going to kill me, you know that? Kill me! he shrieked again. But this time they both ignored him.  I miss you! I miss you, miss you, miss you! he screamed at Misa. But she just didnt care.
 Shino, you fat piece of crap, shut up and go away, Misa said. Those words broke Shino. He fell to the ground in a heap, crying his eyes out.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:47:17 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasywell, sorry if this sounds mean, but....who knew shino had feelings? lol

Cross177 on October 12, 2006, 1:12:39 PM

Cross177 on
Cross177She'll come back, I know she will. But that is still messed.

hirataitokyo on October 11, 2006, 11:37:43 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoPoor shino... T.T That's mean. YOu evil person! How dare you think that up!!! Just kiddin'! lol Can't wait for the next chapter!