Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Happenings

The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!

Chapter 1 - The Happenings

Chapter 1 - The Happenings
One day, a girl named Raven fell asleep on the couch. The TV was on, and Naruto was on. Then, there was a sucking noise, and Shino popped out of the TV. Then Gaara. Then Neji, Sakura, Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru, Naruto, Sasuke, TenTen, Hinata, Kiba, Kankuro, Temari, and the other genin (If I missed any) popped out and landed on Shino. The yelp that escaped Shinos mouth woke Raven up. She was startled to see them. Naruto got up and ran toward the plasma screen. He hit it and fell backwards.
 Hello... who are you? Where are we? Sakura asked. Raven sighed.
 My names Raven, and youre in the year 2006. In North America, Raven said. Shino turned around.
 Since you cant go back the way you came, why dont you stay here? No one will care, Raven said, smiling. They all nodded. She walked up stairs and they followed her. She opened a door.
 Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Hinata and Temari, in there, please, Raven said. They nodded and walked in. The room was large, with 2 bunk beds and a single bed.
 I call top bunk, Sakura and Temari said. The other girls groaned.
 I call single, TenTen said. Hinata sat on the bed under Temari, leaving Ino with one option: under Sakura.
Now, Raven was giving the boys their rooms.
 Shikamaru, Neji, Chouji, Sasuke and Kiba, I guess, Raven said. The 5 boys walked in. That left only Shino, Naruto, Kankuro and Gaara. She opened another door.
 Naruto, Kankuro, Gaara and Rock Lee, she said and they walked in. Shino was alone.  I guess you can go in my room. Ive got two beds, Raven said. Shino nodded. Then the others came back out of their rooms. She took them into her huge backyard. She took out a black and white ball.
 Were going to play soccer. We only KICK. No hands. Unless youre goalie. Ok? Raven said and everyone nodded. They started; Rock Lee, Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura, Ino and Chouji on one team, Raven, Shino, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata, and TenTen on the other. Temari just thought the whole game was pretty stupid, so she did not play. Everything went fine, until Ino tripped on the ball and Sakura laughed. So Raven had to stop them from killing each other. Then Rock Lee kicked the ball too hard, and Shino, the goalie, was hit in the stomach by the ball. So Lee got a penalty and the other team seriously was losing by 50-3, so Raven put Lee back in 5 minutes after his penalty started. Then 5 minutes after that, and the teams switched goalies, Rock Lee kicked at the ball and missed, kicking Shino between his legs instead. Shino fell over and crawled with his hand between his legs off of the field. After the game, which Ravens team won, Raven talked to Shino about what happened to him. He said it was fine now, but he wouldnt play soccer again until Lee got better at kicking the ball.
So they went in to get something to eat. But Shino just got a cookie. Everyone else got nothing, except Chouji, who got a bag of BBQ chips. So then Raven called her friends over. Sam, Mimi, Jack and Allison. They all got there fast. Sam had brown hair and blue eyes, wore glasses and was tall. And skinny. Jack had blonde hair and brown eyes. He was tall and a regular size. Mimi had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was short and skinny. Allison, though, really caught their attention. She had light brown wavy hair and hazel eyes. She was tall, but not thin, but not fat ether. She looked like a super model. When they got there, the guys stared at Allison and the girls stared at Jack.
 Ok, were going shopping. For the Naruto people. You guys need haircuts and new clothes, Raven said, and ran into her room. A few minutes later, she came back down and held a backpack and a shopping bag. She took all their headbands and dumped them in the backpack. She also took Shinos sunglasses. Then she pointed to the shopping bag.
 Your jacket in here, Shino, Raven said. Shino reluctantly shoved his jacket into the bag. Raven smiled.
 Sam, you take Shikamaru, Chouji, Rock Lee, Sasuke and Kiba , she said and Sam nodded.
 Mimi, you take TenTen, Ino and Hinata, Raven said and Mimi nodded.
 Jack, take Gaara, Kankuro, and Naruto, Raven said. Jack nodded quickly.
 And Allison, take Sakura and Temari, Raven said and Allison nodded.
 Ill take... only one left, Shino... Raven said. The ninjas broke up into the groups Raven said, and walked to their assigned person. Then Raven marched them out the door.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on October 16, 2006, 10:10:22 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyo.................................................................................................................................................................................... Just to say it sounds A LOT, A LOT like my story, good, but it seems like you copied my story if you read it....... Good start!

wolf-girl-ghost on October 13, 2006, 7:58:36 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAY AWESOME STORY PLEASE CONTINUE it would be cool if i could be in this and meet gaara

wolf74 on October 13, 2006, 9:19:20 PM

wolf74 on
wolf74what do you look like and whats ur name? then I'll put u in...

wolf-girl-ghost on October 13, 2006, 9:24:48 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAY THANK YOU My name is Milli Tiger(thats not my real surname but im not using it for saftey reasons)and i have blond hair blue eyes,i wear a white T-Shirt,a blue jacket and silver trousers,and im 11 years old if you need to know anything esl just tell me