Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shopping Trip and School

The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!

Chapter 2 - Shopping Trip and School

Chapter 2 - Shopping Trip and School
When Raven, her friends and the Naruto people got to the mall, most Naruto people wanted to go everywhere. Raven took Shino to get sneakers first. Sam took Shikamaru, Sasuke, Kiba, Chouji and Rock Lee to get the haircuts everyone was scheduled to get first. Allison and Mimi took all the girls, since they decided they would do everything together, to get clothes. Jack took Gaara, Kankuro and Naruto to get clothes for them, too. So, after the first hour, Shino had a pair of white sneakers, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Kiba, Rock Lee and Chouji had normal haircuts, all the girls had normal clothes, and so did Gaara, Kankuro and Naruto. So, then Jack and his little group went to get sneakers, Mimi and Allisons group went to get sneakers too, Sams group went to get clothes, and Raven went and got Shino his haircut. Then, after that, Raven took Shino to get new clothes, Mimi and Allison took their group to get haircuts and so did Jack. Sam went and got sneakers. Then they were done, marched them home, and then Raven and her friends flopped onto the couch. But then Raven got up and took Chouji and shoved him, and his new stuff, into the washroom. She came back down.
 Everyone is changing. Youll go alphabetically, by first name, Raven said. They groaned, except Sasuke, Sakura and Shino. Shino especially.
 I go last, he said. Raven nodded. After Chouji went, it was Gaara, then Ino, then after her, it was Kankuro, then Kiba, then Naruto, then Rock Lee, then Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Shino. Ino wore a pink T-shirt and jeans. Chouji wore a navy T-shirt and shorts. Shikamaru wore a black muscle shirt and a pair of blue athletic shorts. Sakura wore a yellow tank top and a light blue skirt. Sasuke wore a black T-shirt and black shorts. Naruto wore an orange T-shirt and orange shorts. Hinata wore a green T-shirt and jeans. Kiba wore a brown shirt that said  I like puppies and blue shorts. Rock Lee wore a green muscle shirt and a pair of green athletic shorts. Temari wore a black sleeveless shirt and dark green cargo pants. Gaara wore a black T-shirt and black jogging pants. Kankuro wore a blue T-shirt and red shorts.
 Ok, who didnt change yet? Raven said. Everyone looked at Shino. They all got up and pushed him towards the bathroom. They threw in his stuff.
 FINE! Shino yelled at them. Faster than any of them, he came out of the bathroom. He still wore his black T-shirt, but he wore brown shorts.
 What? He got to keep his shirt? Kiba complained. Raven frowned.
 Yeah. So what if he did? Raven asked him. Kiba shook his head. When they turned around, Shino was gone.
 Whered he go? Raven asked. Everyone shrugged. Raven ran up to her room. Shino was sitting on his bed. Raven sat down beside him.
 Whats wrong? Raven asked him. Shino looked at her.
 I just want to go home, Shino said. Raven looked at him.
 Tomorrow is Monday...? Raven said. Shino looked at the ceiling.
 So what? Shino said, lying down on the bed. Raven lay down too.
 I have to go to School. I was talking to my mom earlier, and she thought you guys would be bored to death here, and you guys might hurt yourselves, like get electrocuted or something, so she said she was going to send to my school with me, Raven said. Then she smiled.
 But theres no way you guys would want to, she added. Shino stared at her. He mumbled something. Raven looked at him questionably.
 Hmm? What was that, Shino? Raven asked. Shino blushed.
 Oh, um, nothing. Why dont you go ask the others if they want to go to school with you tomorrow? I didnt really want to stay, but I guess in things like this I dont really matter, he said. Raven hopped up and ran out.
 Hey, do you want to come to school with me tomorrow? I think its safer than leaving you all here by yourselves, Raven said. They all nodded. Shino walked up behind her.
 Fine. Since everyone else wants to, and not that I count, Shino said. Raven turned around, smiled and hugged him. Shinos face turned bright red. Raven let go.
 Its a good thing my mom picked up all the stuff youll need, Raven said.  And no ninja stuff. No one can do those things. So, while youre here, you guys cant ether, Raven said.
 One more thing. Kiba, Akamaru has to stay here, she added. Kiba stared at her in shock.
THE NEXT DAY...
Raven and the Naruto people walked out the door.
 Now, remember. Youre names are Simon (Shino), Kody (Kiba), Sakuras name is the same, Ivy (Ino), Chad (Chouji), Kayla (Hinata), Ryan (Shikamaru), Alan (Gaara), Jarred (Kankuro), Jenny (TenTen), Mari (Temari), Lee (Rock Lee), David (Naruto), Jake (Sasuke), and if I missed anyone, youre name is Stanley, Raven said. They all nodded. Raven crossed the street and so did everyone else. They got to school. Raven took them to their first class, Social Studies. Naruto fell asleep.
 David! the teacher screeched. Naruto woke up. The teacher continued. After that class, they had French. The French teacher started yelling at Shino at the start of class for no reason, and halfway through the class the teacher found bugs on the ceiling. Shino smirked, and all the girls freaked. So did everyone else, but Raven and the Naruto people. After class, Raven slapped Shino.
 Hey! Shino said. Raven smirked.
 I said no ninja stuff. That means no bugs ether, Raven snapped. Shino nodded. They headed off to English. Shino did the best in that class; but someone called him a nerd and hit him in the back of the head with a spitball. So they went to P.E next. Everyone did well, except Shino, who didnt want to do anything. So he was sent to the office for not participating. Then it was lunch. They all sat down and ate. It was good until someone punched Shino in the nose and gave him a bloody nose.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on October 16, 2006, 10:17:00 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoThis sounds like my story and with the name changing, I was gonna do that in my story too, coincedence. This is strangly sounding like what I was gonna do With mine! Great minds think alike!

wolf-girl-ghost on October 14, 2006, 6:52:29 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostAw poor shino and i can't wait till i appear