Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Trouble in the Toilet

The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!

Chapter 3 - Trouble in the Toilet

Chapter 3 - Trouble in the Toilet
Then Raven and the Naruto people had Science. No one really understood what the teacher was talking about. Shikamaru fell asleep, and the teacher yelled at him.
 Ryan! Pay attention! the teacher, yelled at Shikamaru. He sat up. Then they had math. When they got a math sheet to do, Shino, Rock Lee, Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru, and Chouji just guessed the answers. So did most of the girls. Actually, everyone just guessed except Temari, who was smart enough to ask the teacher for help and the teacher explained the math to her. So she actually knew what the teacher was talking about afterwards. Then school was over. They went back to Ravens. There was a message on her phone.
 Oh, Milli called. Im calling her back, so everyone, shut up, Raven said. Everyone was quiet. After Raven hung up the phone, she smiled.
 Ok everyone, my friend Milli is coming over in 5 minutes, she announced. No one moved but Shino, who ran upstairs. In a minute, they all heard a flushing noise (the toilet being flushed) and Shino came back down. Then there was a knock on the door, and Raven opened it.
 Milli! Hi! Raven said, and Milli walked in. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a white T-shirt, a blue jacket and silver pants. She smiled.
 Raven, why are the Naruto people standing in your house? Milli asked. Raven explained everything to her. Gaara walked over to her and stared at her. Milli smiled.
 Hello, Gaara said. Everyone had a blank look on his or her face.
 You look cool... I guess, Gaara said. They all went outside again. Once again, they played soccer. Shino didnt want to. Milli wondered why until Raven told her about Lees kicking accident. Team One was Gaara, Milli, Ino, Kankuro, TenTen, Sakura, Chouji and Naruto. Team 2 was Raven, Rock Lee, Kiba, Hinata, Neji and Shikamaru. This time, Millis team won. Raven sighed. Gaara high-fived Milli. Shino walked over to Raven.
 Will you ever play again? Youre pretty good at it, better than Shikamaru, Raven said. Shino nodded. Raven smiled.
 Oh yeah, its like, 5 now, isnt, Milli? Raven asked. Milli nodded. Then the two girls got them inside. Raven pulled out 4 boxes of Kraft Dinner, made it, and spooned it into 16 bowls, handing a bowl to everyone. Raven, Milli, Gaara and Shino were the only ones who waited before starting to eat it. And except for those 4, everyone burnt his or her tongue. Milli was sitting next to Gaara. After they were done, and Raven, Milli, Gaara and Shino were done first, Shino had to, use the bathroom, so he ran upstairs again. Raven sighed. Then she realized that she had to use the bathroom too, so she went running up the stairs. They heard her yelling. And some groans from the bathroom.
 Dang it, Shino, be constipated some other time! I have to use the bathroom! Raven screeched. Everyone looked at each other.
 Um, Raven, is everything ok up there? Milli yelled nervously.
 NO! Shino is constipated in the only washroom in my house! Raven yelled back. Then the groans stopped and the yells of pain began.
 Shino? Is everything all right in there? Raven yelled. Milli and Gaara ran upstairs.
 No. Im constipated, and its hurting me badly. VERY badly, Shino said. Gaara thought about something.
 Would you care if I broke the door down? Gaara asked Raven. Raven shook her head.
 Shino, would you like help? Gaara asked. There was a pause.
 Yes... Shino replied. Gaara nodded.
 Um... Im gonna break the door down to get him some help. Will you girls close your eyes, cause I doubt seeing Shino constipated is going to be a nice sight, Gaara said, and the girls closed their eyes. Gaara broke the door down. Shino was on the toilet, his face bright red. Gaara and the girls, with their eyes shut, walked in. Gaara stared at Shino. Then Raven opened her eyes. Shino didnt care. She opened the medicine cabinet, and pulled out some pills. She got one out and gave it to Shino.
 Itll help; my uncle is constipated all the time, its why we keep constipation pills, Raven said. Shino took the pill, and was crapping like crazy. So, after about an hour, Shino was done. He went to wipe his @$$ and found out his @$$ was bleeding like crazy. In the end, Raven helped him wipe all the blood away. Shino pulled up his pants and walked out of the washroom. Then Raven used it. When Raven came out, Shino was wobbly. So she took him to their room. He lay down.
 Thank you Ravennnn.... Shino said and fell unconscious.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on October 16, 2006, 10:20:56 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoVery funny! I like it!

wolf-girl-ghost on October 15, 2006, 7:15:35 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostLMAO SHINO WAS CONSTIPATED THEN HAD DIAHORIEER(Sp?)
And thanks so much for putting me in it with gaara i'm so happy i was smiling all the time i read this