Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - School and another person

The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!

Chapter 4 - School and another person

Chapter 4 - School and another person


When Shino woke up, Raven was there. He rubbed his eyes, and got up. Raven smiled.
" You wanna come back downstairs? I finally taught the rest of 'em about technology. You're smart, you'll catch on fast" Raven said to Shino.
He nodded. After she explained about lights, and Tv's , she taught him about... the internet, which everyone else was on.
The TV made a sucking noise again. Everyone looked at it. Kabuto fell out. He sat up. Then he stood. Raven sighed.
" ANOTHER one. GREAT... wait, he's smart!" Raven said. Kabuto looked around the room. Raven walked over to him. She took his headband, all his weapons,
and anything else ninja-ish.
" Where am I? who are you?" Kabuto asked. Naruto wasn't paying attention. Everyone floundered away from the computer.
Soon, Raven had Kabuto dressed normally, explained the concept of books, and technology, and all that. He nodded. Then he got his 'new' name which was
Kevin. Then Raven told him about school. That was the one topic he got confused at.

~~~~~~
THe next day...
~~~~~~

" So, we have to go to school monday through friday, and basically we 'learn' something?" Naruto/David asked. Raven nodded.
" That sucks" Shikamaru/Ryan said. Everyone nodded. Raven remembered something vitally important to tell Kabuto/Kevin.
" NO ninja stuff," Raven said. Kabuto nodded.

~~~~~~
At school...
~~~~~~

First class they had was PDR. Kabuto was good in that subject. It was an 'open' class, so the class got to talk about ANYTHING. health/body related.
So, all the Naruto people mainly were wide-eyed. When that was over, everyone sighed.
" Apparently we do 'learn' something here" Naruto said. Everyone nodded. Then they had Science. Naruto made the science lab explode. And, flambyed Milli's
eyebrows. They had English after that. This time Kabuto spit balled Shino. Also, at Recess in the boys' room, Kabuto gave Shino a wedgie. Then they had Social studies.
Kabuto and Shino did well. Naruto was too confused. Then they had P.E. Kabuto did the best this time, and Shino tried. A little. THen it was lunch. Kabuto was talking to a
black haired girl first, and tilted his glasses a little. The girl giggled and ran off. Kabuto walked over.
"So, Kevin, why are you late joining us?" Raven asked. He smirked. Then he turned, saw the girl, and waved at her. She waved back at him. He turned around again.
" Talkin'" he said, and ate lunch. They ate and then ran off to math. Kabuto, Temari and Raven understood everything. Everyone else got help. Then everyone but Sakura, Ino and
Naruto understood.(they're too stupid to understand.) THen they all went home.
" Ka- I mean, Kevin, who were you talking to at lunch?" Raven, and everyone else, asked. He smirked.
" Shawna" Kaburo said.They were all confused.Raven thought as she let everyone in the house. Then she got it.
" Oh, Shawna McBlaine?" she asked. Kabuto nodded. Raven thought about what Shawna might want to talk to Kabuto for as everyone sat down in the living room.
" Why did she talk to you Kabuto?" Raven asked, being curious. Before he could tell her, though, Milli came through the door.
" Let's play soccer" Milli suggested. Gaara approved and therefore, everyone else did too. THey all went outside. Raven got the soccer ball.
On one team was: Lee, Raven, Shino, Temari, Kankuro, Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto, Hinata and Chouji.
On the other team was: Milli, Gaara, Kiba, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, TenTen and Neji. The game was pretty long. Kabuto was pretty good. But halfway through the game, Chouji fell on his Ankle
and Kabuto sprained it. So he had to sit out. Being down a person, it was hard. A few times Lee smashed into the ground by Gaara, but he hopped back up. Then Chouji fell on Kiba.
So Kiba couldn't play. It was even again. Kiba decided to kick Kabuto's ankle on the sidelines. Sasuke was the goalie first. TenTen was the otheer goalie first.
Then they switched it up again. Gaara was the goalie and Shino was the other goalie. Only a few goals went in when Gaara was goalie. Just as few went in when Shino was goalie.
Then Raven's team won when she and Lee kicked it at the same time and so hard that when Gaara used his sand to block it and the ball went through his sand. Milli walked over to Gaara.
" Good try Gaara" she said. Gaara smiled a little smile. Then Kiba stomped on Kabuto's ankle. Then Kabuto, as everyone could see, was trying to kill Kiba. Raven stopped him. Sakura healed his
ankle. Everyone went in and ate macaroni. But not before Naruto asked what it was. So Raven told him. After that, everyone did their homework, and went to bed.

~~~~
The next day...
~~~~~

It was Saturday. Raven took Kabuto to get normal, well, more normal than anything Raven could find in every closet in her house, clothes. He got white sneakers, a black muscle shirt and white shorts.
He also got normal glasses.
" Why was Shawna Mcblaine talking to you Kevin?" I asked him. Kabuto/Kevin smirked.
" She's my girlfriend" he said, and Raven almost barfed the hotdog she was eating.
" YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Raven screamed. He nodded.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on July 26, 2007, 4:09:22 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostAhh! I didn't know you added a chap! YAY! Luved dis one!