Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Big Problem

The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!

Chapter 5 - The Big Problem

Chapter 5 - The Big Problem

"OMG!" Raven screamed. Kabuto looked at her and before Raven made a bigger scene, they went back to Raven's house. The only person there was Lee.
"EEK! WHERE'D THEY GO LEE?!" Raven shrieked. Lee rocked back and forth on his heels nervously.
" Well, they kinda ran off after you left. I decided to stay here because you might need to yell at someone" Lee said. Raven nodded then grabbed Lee by the good guy suit.
" Where did they GO?" Raven asked. Lee gulped.
" Milli's place" he said. Raven let go, and Lee flopped on the floor.
"Get up Lee, we're going to Milli's" Raven said and Lee stood up. Then with Kabuto and Lee following her, Raven walked to Milli's. She knocked on the door and Milli opened it.
" Hey Rae" Milli said. Raven nodded.
" Milli, are Naruto and the rest of them over here?" Raven asked.
" Yeah, they're out back playing soccer" Milli said. Raven and Kabuto and Lee went out back.
" You're lucky Lee, you weren't lying" Raven said. Lee made a little screaming noise. Raven laughed. Lee's eye were wide open (they've been that way since Raven came home and discovered him alone). Raven stopped laughing.
" Lee, calm down, you look like your gonna have a heart attack" she said. Lee took a few deep breaths. He was still shaking but he didn't look like he was about to have a heart attack anymore. Raven took him by the hand and went over to Milli, who was watching the game. Milli looked up when Raven came over with Lee.
" Milli, could you calm Lee down a bit?" Raven asked. Milli nodded.
" Thanks" Raven said. Milli calmed down Lee while the game was going on. Then Milli got up and walked over to Gaara, leaving Lee by himself. Later, Raven looked around.
" Milli, where's Lee?" she asked.
" Dunno, I thought he was with you" Milli answered.
" No, I left him with you so you could calm him down" Raven said.
" Well, then I got up and walked over to Gaara" Milli replied.
" Are you telling me you left Lee alone?" Raven said. Milli nodded.
" ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM?! HE BARELY UNDERSTANDS OUR WORLD!" Raven yelled. Raven and Milli promptly marched the others out of the house, to go look for Lee. They split up into 2 groups. Raven had Temari, Neji, TenTen, Sakura, Kabuto, and Chouji, while Milli had Gaara, Kankuro, Ino, Hinata, Sasuke, Shino, and Kiba. They searched all over town and there was no sign of Lee. Raven was about to give up when there was a faint "help". She ran towards the source but didn't see anyone. It was the school yard. Raven leaned against the flag pole and sighed.
" Raven! Thank goodness you're here!" said a voice. Raven looked around then finally looked up. Lee was hanging from the flag pole.
" Lee, how'd you get up there?" Raven asked. Lee shrugged. Raven almost left to go tell the others she found Lee.
" No! Don't just leave me" Lee whined. Raven sighed then ran off. She told Milli and the others that she knew where Lee was. They all ran back to Lee.
" Lee, whatcha doing up there?" Naruto asked.
" Nothing, just hanging around" Lee answered. Naruto laughed until Milli slapped him upside the head.
" How are we gonna get him down?" Milli asked. Raven sighed.
" Gaara, use your sand to get Lee down" Raven said.
" But there are people around Raven, someone could see!" Milli exclaimed.
" What, do you just wanna leave Lee up there?" Raven said. Milli shook her head. Gaara used his sand to get Lee down. Raven hugged Lee. Lee was confused.
" I'm glad your alright" Raven said.
" Oh" Lee answered.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 11, 2007, 4:36:05 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxI luv this story! *favs* XP