Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting

Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.

Chapter 1 - Meeting

Chapter 1 - Meeting
It was 3 in the morning when a loud roar followed by screams was heard. Naruto woke up. Something about that roar seemed uberly familiar to him.
In the morning when Sasuke Sakura and Naruto were waiting for Kakashi when a girl about their age walked towards them. When she was close she smiled.

Naruto: Who are you?

Strange girl: My name is Raven.

Sakura: Stay away from Sasuke!

Raven: What makes you think I want him?

Everyone was quiet after that remark. Then Kakashi showed up and stared at Raven.

Kakashi: Um... who are you and why are you here...?

Raven: Im Raven and Tsunade told me to come here.

Kakashi: Why?

Raven: To wait for a mule-

Kakashi: Thats quite enough Raven!

Raven: Fine. I really dont care.

So she stuck around with them.

Naruto: Can we spar Sensei?

Kakashi: Fine. Go ahead. Naruto against Sasuke and Sakura against Raven.

When Sakura threw a kunai towards Raven, Raven laughed. Sakura didnt see what was so funny. The kunai was about to hit her when she ducked bent backwards and stuck a hand up to grab the kunai.
Kakashi: Who is this girl?

Raven: Im gonna finish this right NOW!

Sakura: Huh? We just started!

Raven: Devil Fire No Jutsu!

Kakashi: What the...? Sakura!

Fire wound itself towards Sakura who was running away from it. But it still followed her. It hit her. Sakura screamed in agony as the fire whirled around her burning her. Raven sighed.

Kakashi: What the...? Stop it Raven! Stop it!

Sasuke and Naruto turned around and looked at Raven. Raven wasnt listening to Kakashi, and the fire whirled faster. Sakura was unconscious now.

Naruto: Youre gonna kill her Raven! STOP IT NOW!

Raven turned and looked at Naruto. Then snapped her fingers and the fire was dispelled. Kakashi ran over to Sakura.

Kakashi: No more training today. I have to get Sakura to the hospital. And Raven, as of that Devil Fire Jutsu... I never want to see you use it again unless youre life is in danger. Got that Raven?

Raven nodded. Then frowned.

Raven: So I cant use any of my jutsus? Not ever?!

Kakashi: Are they all like that one?

Raven: That was my weakest Jutsu. My strongest could destroy the Kyuubi.

Kakashi: Destroy the Kyuubi?! Then you are forbidden to use those Jutsus.
Raven stomped off. Kakashi sighed. But Raven couldnt really destroy the Kyuubi, could she?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 6, 2007, 1:40:17 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyooh...cool! update, please!!!