Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ~~~~~~Raven's Demon~~~~~

Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.

Chapter 2 - ~~~~~~Raven's Demon~~~~~

Chapter 2 - ~~~~~~Raven's Demon~~~~~
Kakashi looked over Sakura on his way to the hospital. Her wounds were more serious than he had thought. Damn Raven has more power than I thought. She might have more power than I might. What is she? Kakashi thought to himself. Raven watched him go.

Raven: But I didnt... I couldnt... you like everyone else doesnt understand... yet my demon inside me keeps me doing things like that. I like the power it gives me but... I didnt want to hurt her badly... not like that.

Kakashi got to the hospital. Raven followed him inside. Kakashi was surprised to see her. She smiled.
Cmon kid let me outta here. I wont hurt him too badly the demon in her said to Raven. I just dont wanna see you get hurt anymore it told her. Raven smiled. The demon watched out for her. That was good. She let it out. Thanks kid I owe you one the demon said. Slowly Raven changed. Her eyes turned from brown to bright blue. Her fingernails grew long and slender. Her blue hair turned white. She grinned. Kakashi stared at Raven.

Raven (demon): stop staring at me. I dont like it.

Kakashi: ... Raven...um... what are you doing?

Raven walked towards him. Kakashi backed up until he bumped into the wall. Then her long fingernails were scratching him. But harder. They dug into Kakashi like claws. When she was done Kakashi was on the floor unconscious and bleeding a lot. The people at the hospital took him away.

Raven (normal): Sorry Kakashi. But my demon wanted loose. So I let it.

So Raven left. She found Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto: Wheres Kakashi and Sakura?

Raven: At the hospital. Why Naruto?

Naruto: I dont know. You didnt hurt Kakashi did you?

Raven: Me? No. Its not like I have a demon inside me and I let it out and attacked Kakashi with it...

Naruto: You do dont you? You did didnt you?

Raven: For an idiot youre maybe a bit smart.

Naruto: Raven you did! You do! But...why?

Raven: I let it loose because it was begging me too.

Naruto: So? Dont let it out...

Raven: Yeah, well, unlike the Kyuubi my demon is NICE TO ME!

Naruto: how did you know about the Kyuubi...?

Raven: My demon is meant to find it. So Im meant to kill it.

Naruto looked at her. He frowned.

Sasuke: No one took you seriously when you said your strongest Jutsu could destroy the Kyuubi Raven.

Raven (Demon): She can. Im the demon that lets her.

All the changes of before happened again. This time her target was Sasuke. She almost killed him when Naruto stepped in.

Naruto: I want you gone. You almost killed Sasuke, almost killed Kakashi, almost killed Sakura...

Raven (demon): Whatever.

Then Raven left. Naruto stared after her. The next day Kakashi is back.
Everyone is happy until Raven showed up.

Kakashi: Raven... Go home. For a while. I dont think you should keep training for a few days...

Raven: WHAT?! I cant go home! My home burned down in the middle of the night last night!

Naruto: well leave.

Kakashi: youre not training for a while.

Raven: FINE! But youll regret making ME mad!

Raven stormed off. Kakashi shrugged and started training. After training Kakashi went home and Raven followed him in her demon form. When he went in she broke a window and climbed in. She ran up to him then.

Kakashi: R-Raven...?!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 6, 2007, 1:43:03 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyoh nooo! dont kill the nice man, raven!