Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining

wintergreen and the other super powered elves from NAUGHTY are back. Mind controlled by the DCFDTL but wintergreen snaps out of it and then a one way love occurs...

Chapter 1 - The Begining

Chapter 1 - The Begining



It was Christmas. Numbah 3 was singing and skipping like usual, but more... merrily.
Numbah 4 remembered that it was Christmas Eve and he didnt have any present to give Numbah
3.
Everyone was happy. Except Numbah 4.


THAT was when Wintergreen,Nutcracker, Snow Angel and Conferious(from operation NAUGHTY)
made the tree house explode.
well, the top part of it. So it caught their attention. The 5 kids jumped up and numbah 4 forgot
about the lack of numbah 3's present.

So they started fighting. For no reason. Numbah 1 got thrown thru a window by Wintergreen.
Numbah 2 was getting kicked in the head by Nutcracker. Numbah 3 and 4 were being pounded by Snow Angel.
And numbah 5 was knocked out by Conferious. In the end, they were all knocked out, Except numbah 3.
Wintergreen stole the present she was giving to numbah 4 (again). She jumped up.
" Back off toots" Wintergreen said to her. Numbah 3 was really angry. But then she smiled.
" You can have it" she said. Wintergreen looked at her. But then looked at the stupid present.
" Really? now we can all go home" he said. Then Numbah 3 pulled his pants down. (Again.)
Wintergreen threw the present so he could pull his pants back up.

Numbah 3 grabbed the present, but Wintergreen hit her in the back. She fell, unconscious.


Later, they all woke up. But not at the tree house. they were at the DCFDTL (delightful children)'s place.
And trapped on a wall.
Wintergreen was, surprisingly, trapped to the same wall. So numbah 4 tried to kick him in the head.
But right before Numbah 4 kicked him, Wintergreen ducked his head. Until Numbah 4's foot came back and Numbah 4 kicked him with his heel.

Then they saw Nutcracker, Snow Angel and Conferious standing there.
" What the bloody hell is going on? and why is Candy Cane elf here stuck on the wall too?" Numbah 4 said angrily.
" Shut yer trap, you little snot" Wintergreen snapped at Numbah 4.
" Why don't you make me, Bite size?" Numbah 4 retorted.
" Talk about Bite size, SQUIRT" Wintergreen snapped.
" DON'T CALL ME SQUIRT!" Numbah 4 screeched. Wintergreen laughed. Then stopped.
" My head..." he moaned. Then the DCFDTL walked in. And Conferious punched Wintergreen in the gut.
" Ok... they now hate us. And HIM" Numbah 1 said, nodding at Wintergreen.
" will you-" the Delightful Children started, but were interupted.
" I HAVE A name Kid" Wintergreen said.
" So do I" Numbah 1 snapped at him.
" WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" the Delightfuls screamed. "Thank you" they added. They brought out a laser.
"Oh crud" said Numbah 4.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment