Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Love

wintergreen and the other super powered elves from NAUGHTY are back. Mind controlled by the DCFDTL but wintergreen snaps out of it and then a one way love occurs...

Chapter 2 - The Love

Chapter 2 - The Love
"you got that right kid" Wintergreen said.
" we must go now. When we come back we'll use the laser" the Delightfuls said, snickering. They watched as the DElightfuls left. Then Wintergreen, by turning his hand, cut himself free. Then he cut the others free. After he cut Numbah 4 out last, Conferious grabbed him by the throat and held Wintergreen against the wall. Wintergreen struggled for a bit. Then his eyes closed and he went limp. So Conferious threw him aside. Numbah 3 attacked at Conferious and knocked him out. Then 1,3 and 4 attacked Nutcracker while 2 and 5 attacked Snow Angel. They were knocked out. so 1,2,3,4 and 5 were cheering. Wintergreen sat up, blurry-eyed. Numbah 3 was even happier now, but no one knew WHY. Numbah 5 figured it had something to do with Wintergreen, though.

Numbah 3 was talking to Numbah 5 in a whisper.
" Numbah 5, there's just something about him that I... love" she whispered so only Numbah 5 could hear.
" Maybe you shouldn't Numbah 3. Love him, I mean" Numbah 5 whispered back.
" Well, I do" she whispered back. Numbah 5 shook her head as they walked along. She walked faster.
Numbah 3 was now walking beside Wintergreen. She could've fainted right then and there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment