Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - THe pain

wintergreen and the other super powered elves from NAUGHTY are back. Mind controlled by the DCFDTL but wintergreen snaps out of it and then a one way love occurs...

Chapter 3 - THe pain

Chapter 3 - THe pain


" Are you ok Toots? You're not looking so well" Wintergreen asked Numbah 3. She just smiled.
" I'm fine..." she said. He looked at her. Then Numbah 3 fainted.
" Numbah 3!" Numbah 4 cried. Wintergreen caught her. Numbah 4 looked at her. Numbah 5 sighed.
" Numbah 5?" numbah 2 asked. She looked startled, then caught herself.
" Yeah?" she asked him back. He looked at her questioningly.
" What do you know about numbah 3 that the rest of us don't?" he asked. She paused, thinking.
" She... um... I really shouldn't tell, it was kinda between US" Numbah 5 said, pointing between her and numbah 3.
" C'mon, tell us already!" Numbah 4 snapped. Numbah 5 hit him. He stumbled back, surprised.
" I can't...I won't..." she said. Numbah 3 woke up. she smiled.
" It's okay, numbah 5... you can tell them..." she said, and fainted again. Numbah 5 nodded.

" She loves..." she started, trailing on. THey were all very impatient. Except Wintergreen, who looked like he couldn't care less.
" WHO?!" Numbah 4 yelled. Numbah 5 frowned, but sighed. She could tell how numbah 4 felt about kuki.
" Wintergreen. She loves wintergreen." numbah 5 finished. Everyone looked very surprised, Wintergreen even turned red.
But it had the worst effect on numbah 4. He turned around, and just ran.
" NUMBAH 4!!" they yelled after him.

But he didn't listen.
Kuki loved WINTERGREEN?! he couldn't stand it. 'What does she see in him?' wally thought to himself.
" Oh well. It just doesn't matter what she sees in him. But I wish he was just GONE!" Numbah 4 said to himself. He sat in a dark corner of the treehouse, in a place he had found. he had squeezed into it. No one knew where he was.
"they can search for me all they want. I'm never coming out" he said, but he heard sad sobs. Kuki, he told himself. He heard her running down the hall, yelling.
' Maybe she's yelling for me' wally thought. But then, he heard her yell a single name. One he wished wasn't there.
" WINTERGREEN!" she screamed. Then he saw Wintergreen walking away. 'He doesn't care about Kuki, but she cares about him?!' he thought to himself. So he cried.
Numbah 3 heard the crying. But couldn't find the source. So she walked away with Wintergreen.


Everyone in the treehouse had tried to find Numbah 4, but failed.
" Did he just disappear?" numbah 3 asked. Everyone stared at her, maybe a little more cold then they had meant to. Except Wintergreen.
" You didn't know how he felt..." they all said. She thought about Wally. By letting Numbah 5 say that she loved Wintergreen, what had she done?
She was urged to find him now. She ran to the hallway where she had heard crying. She called out.
" Numbah 4! Numbah 4! NUMBAH 4!!" she called. Then she found the place. She squeezed in, too, and crawled to the end of the slight hall. She found Numbah 4's warm body on the floor. She gasped. Crying, she dragged him out of the 'place'.


" Numbah 4! oh, please be okay!" she cried, sobbing. Wintergreen came over and put his arm around her soothingly. She cried into him.
'I'm just comforting her. I don't like her, that like THAT' wintergreen told himself. Numbah 3 looked at him.
Then Numbah 4 woke up and saw them. He shut his eyes tight, and balled his hands into fists. This time was more painful for him than the last.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment