Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the starting

blah. whee.

Chapter 1 - the starting

Chapter 1 - the starting

Terra's POV

It's raining. You don't care much. As you walk down the street, people passing stare, as you do not have your umbrella. 'What a great time to have lent it to Orihime' you think. You head over to Urahara's Shop. It's relatively close, so you don't have to walk far. Your just outside the shop. You run in. You look around for Urahara, just as you hear a toilet flush, and you see him running towards you. You hug him warmly. He smiles, and so do you. You two stop hugging, and he taps his cane on his shoulder. You take his brown cloak from him, and wrap it around you.
" So Kisuke-kun, what's happening today? or are you being... boring?" you ask. He smirks at you.
" When have I ever been... BORING, Terra Chan?" he asks. You shrug. Jinta, who's just entered the room, turns around. It was an inside joke, 'boring'. Since neither you nor him has ever been 'boring'. You pull on his yukata. He takes a step towards you. Smirking, you take his hat.
" Being an orphan, I need a lot of... attention, Kisuke," you say. He nods. You push him. As you can tell, he didn't expect that, and fell over. You laugh. He sits up, and with his fan, tries to keep his diginity. He fails miserably, and he knows it. You laugh more. Your light teal hair brushes his nose as he stands. He sneezes. Then he laughs. It's getting late, so you leave, like you always do. A hug from him and you're gone. When you get home, your sister is standing there. Frowning. You smiling makes her angry, since she's obviously upset, since she's crying. You stop smiling.
" Rana, what's wrong-" you start. Rana just stares at you. She frowns, crying, and looks away.
" My name, as you know, is Ranara. And... Niri..." she says, talking about your 14 year old sister, Nirivana. You get the idea as Ranara's red hair swings. You cry. Rana, who was 19, couldn't comfort you because she couldn't comfort herself. You go to bed insanely depressed.

Ranara's POV

Terra's depressed state brought everything writhing down around you. Terra doesn't know the full story. Nirivana died in a fire getting some kids out. 'There lives are more important than mine is" was the last thing Nirivana had said to you.
" Niri.. you were a saint... a freakin' saint..." you say, crying and smiling at the same time. You fall asleep on the couch.

Terra's POV

The next day, you slowly get up and get dressed, all the while crying for Niri. You run out the door just after. It's raining again. You run to Urahara's shop. Just inside the door, you lean against the wall. You cry. Urahara comes out and sees you. He walks over. You hug him and cry into his chest. He's confused, since you haven't told him.
" My sister Niri died yesterday!" You say. His eyes widen. He puts his head down, and rubs your back. Right now, it's the most comforting anyone could do. You two stay like that for a good 2 hours, then he stops hugging you. Then he hugs you from the back, with his face by your hair. You don't feel any better.
" It's okay-" he starts, but you interupt him.
" NO! It's not okay! Don't tell me it is!" You scream. He seems taken aback by that. His arms relax and his grip loosens. In a moment, he's not touching you at all. You look at his face, and he looks hurt. Then he turns and heads away. Before he goes very far, he stops.
" You'll leave" he says. You shake your head. Then you go home. When you get there, Ranara thinks it would be best to leave for a while. You can't argue, so you agree.
The next day, as your leaving, you pass the Urahara shop. Your hands ball into fists. You put your head down and stop walking. You cry. You look at the shop and Urahara is standing there. He looks at you a while then stares at the sky. You slowly walk over to him. He looks at you.
" I'm sorry" you say, and hug him. He hugs you back. Your head's digging into his shoulder, but you lift it. Kisuke leans his head towards yours and kisses you. Jinta and Ururu are spying on you two.
" I bet their tongues are going crazy," Jinta says. Your tongue's moving around his, which is trying to move around yours. You two stop kissing, and Rana comes along. You have to go.
" Good-bye..." you say. He tells you the same thing, and you go running off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment