Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 'you can't duel anymore...'

what happens when Weevil can't duel anymore? Find out!

Chapter 1 - 'you can't duel anymore...'

Chapter 1 - 'you can't duel anymore...'

Weevil's POV

You walk alone down the street. Someone jostles you. The next thing you know you're on the ground, someone's sitting on your waist, and someone has your deck in their hands. Yugi and his friends walk by, stopping, watching the bigger boys ripping your insect cards to shreds. The one sitting on you gets up, and picks you up. Then you realize your crying.
" Aww, PointDweeb's crying. I'll help you, PointDweeb," he said. He punches you in the stomach. He drops you. The cards that aren't ripped up by the bigger boys, they steal. They leave you on the sidewalk. Yugi and his friends help you up, only to have Joey kick you over. You roll away a bit. Tea helps you up.
" Too bad you have no deck anymore Weevil. Oh well, you can't duel anymore" Joey says. You run off. Older boys laugh at you and trip you. You lay on the sidewalk, until someone pokes you. It's a girl with teal hair.
" Hey, you still alive, dude?" she asks, and you raise your head. You're now staring at the most beautiful pair of blue eyes you've ever seen, glittering and shining. Her long teal hair goes to her butt, and it waves around as she moves.
" You're Weevil Underwood, right?" she asks, and you nod. She squeals.
" I can't believe it! Weevil I love you! I've modelled my deck like yours..." she says. You've never seen a girl so obsessed with, well, YOU. You stand up. She's your height.
" My deck was stollen from me..." you say, looking this girl up and down. She wore a red tube top and a black skirt. You think she's pretty cute.
" Oh, poor Weevil..." she says. You immediately find out you like this attention, and her. 'Now you're into girls... Great, Weevil, just great...' you think to yourself. She's hugging you, and you feel like you could melt. It's like heaven, but about 10 times better. You and her walk off. Then you remember something important.
" What's your name?" you ask. She blushes shyly.
" I'm Kira" she says. You nod. You walk her home. She's holding your hand. You have a warm, tingly feeling inside you. You like it.
" Good night Weevil" Kira says. It's night, which you didn't notice until now. She smiles warmly.
" Weevil, I want to fill in the hole those boys left from taking duelling away from you" Kira says, and kisses your lips softly. Then she goes into her house, and you walk home in a stupor. When you get into your room, you sigh.
" Girls are awesome..." you say to yourself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment