Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 'I'm their sister...'

what happens when Weevil can't duel anymore? Find out!

Chapter 2 - 'I'm their sister...'

Chapter 2 - 'I'm their sister...'

Kira's POV

~~~~~~~~~
Next Day
~~~~~~~~~

You get up and get dressed. You pull on a green T-shirt and bkue jeans. You brush your teal hair and eat breakfast. You run out the door, heading towards Weevil's house. You knock on the door. He opens it. You smile at him. He grins. You and him go for a walk. A lot of guys stare at you and him.
" The hottest chick in the city is Weevil's chick?!" one guy says. Weevil blushes. You laugh. You walk into Yugi's friends. Mai's there, and seeing you, she's not happy. Joey and Tristan can't keep their eyes off you. Yugi's mouth just falls open.
" DANG... the dork's girlfriend..." Tristan and Joey stammer. You love undoing boys like that. You run your fingers through Weevil's hair. Tea stands by Mai, just as angry as her. You look at them.
" Only boy I want is Weevil" you say to them.
" AWWW" Joey says, getting hit on the head by Mai. You walk away with Weevil. The two boys who stole/destroyed Weevil's deck were leaning against the wall. You stare at them.
" Sis? What are you doing with PointDweeb?" The bigger one says. Weevil looks at you in shock.
" Dylan, go bug someone else... Shane, you go too" you say. They laugh at you.
" Kira... they're the ones who, uh... stole my deck" Weevil whispers to you. You get real angry now.
" Give me his deck NOW!" you yell at Dylan. He gives you the remaining cards of Weevil's deck.
" Knowing you two, you probably ripped up the rest. GO AWAY" you scream, and they run off, laughing. You give Weevil his deck.
" I'm their sister, but I'm not ANYTHING like them" you say. He nods. Neither of you notice eyes watching you from an alley nearby. Later, as it's night, you go home, but not before kissing Weevil again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment