Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hinata and Shino

...

Chapter 1 - Hinata and Shino

Chapter 1 - Hinata and Shino

Hinata's POV

You get up and go to where you usually train. Kiba is there, and so is Kurenai. You wonder where Shino is, in your head. You ask.
" Oh... Well, he's not training today..." Kurenai says. You nod. When training's over, you walk home. Just as you open the door, you hear singing. You close the door, and walk to where the singing is coming from. You see Shino singing. He looks at you, and keeps singing. You walk over to him.
"Hinata..." he says, is voice sounding heavily aired and ghostly. You look at him. He smiles softly. He looks at the sky.
"...Has anyone told you...?" he asks, and you shake your head.
" I see... For the best right now anyways... Bye" he says. He walks away. You blink, and he's gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 months later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

You're going on a mission. Halfway through, you're attacked. Kiba is pinned against a tree, and can't help you. Kurenai's fighting an enemy ninja, and can't help you either. One ninja is walking towards you. You can't move. The ninja holds up a kunai. Then he slashes downward, only to be stopped by another body. Shino's in front of you. He grabs the guy's wrist. The guy's freaked out.
" You can't KILL me... I'm already DEAD" Shino says. You're stunned. Shino snaps the guy's wrist backwards. He fights. You cry. No one had told you Shino died. He wins and walks over to you.
" When...?" is all you can ask.
" The day before the day I never showed up for training..." he says, and disappears.
" I love you Hinata..." he softly says, and is gone, and you know he's gone forever now.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on March 26, 2007, 12:59:06 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoaww, that's sad =( so sweet though!!!