Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It All Begins...

im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...

Chapter 1 - It All Begins...

Chapter 1 - It All Begins...


" C'mon, you can do this..." Everyone said. Cala stared at them.
" No, I can't!!" she screamed. They started laughing. She stood and ran.
That night, as Cala lay in bed, she thought about things. She cried.
" How many nights do I have to cry myself to sleep before someone will fix this?!" she said to herself.
The next morning, Cala got up, dressed and walked slowly out the door. Naruto walked over. He smiled a huge grin. Cala felt like slapping him, but she knew that wouldn't really help anything.
" Hey C, what's up?" Naruto asked. Cala shrugged. He nodded. She thought to herself 'Sometimes I think he doesn't know I'm a girl...'.
" You know I'm a girl, right?" Cala asked. Naruto stared at her.
" Well, if your hair was longer... or if you wore clothes that showed that you're a girl... No, I didn't!" Naruto said. Cala looked at her clothes. Baggy blue pants and a tight black T-shirt under a jacket that looked like Shino's. Her short hair, shorter than Shikamaru's, was brown. Cala ran off, until she ran into Shino.
" ...I can't believe Naruto didn't know I'm a girl..." she muttered to herself. Shino looked at her.
" Hmm? Naruto didn't know you're a girl? How could he NOT notice though?" Shino asked. Cala looked at him. He looked back.
" I don't know... why do you keep looking at me like that? Is it because I'm shorter than you? Is that it? HUH?!" she said. Shino took a step back, surprised.
" It's got nothing to do with that" Shino said, taking a step forward and tripping. His face landed just below her neck and they both fell.
" UGH!" Cala said, pushing Shino away, thinking he did that on purpose. Shino got up and offered his hand out to her slowly.
" Need help?.." he asked. She got up on her own. She slapped him.
" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Cala yelled. Shino rubbed his cheek tenderly.
" Yeah? can you believe I'm the only guy in this village who knew you're a girl before you told Naruto?!" Shino said and walked away. Cala stared after him.
" You're ugly anyway. Grow your hair out, jeez" Shino said, and was gone. Cala fell to her knees and cried.
" The only boy who knew... And he thought I was ugly..." she said to herself. She got up and ran in the opposite direction of Shino. Neji, Sasuke and Shikamaru walked by.
" Oh man, look at him..." one said.
" NO, dude, that's a GIRL. Heard it from Naruto" another said.
" You believe Naruto? That's obvisously a GUY..." the third said. Cala glared at them.
" Yeah, see? Only a guy can glare that nasty!" the first said. She ran. She saw the girls all talking in a group. TenTen looked up and pointed at Cala. Sakura laughed. Hinata just smiled.
" Hey, Ugly. Got any friends?" Ino called out, and the other girls laughed. Cala balled her hands into fists and ran over to Ino, and punched her. Sakura gasped, and so did Hinata and Tenten. Sakura tried to punch Cala, who jumped and flipped her legs over herself in the air, bringing them down and hitting Sakura. Ino got back up and started fighting Cala, until Asuma saw them and ran over.
" HEY! BACK IT UP!" he yelled. Cala stopped. Ino punched her in the face. Cala stumbled backwards, into Asuma. She stepped forwards nervously.
" What are you doing, fighting with the girls?" Asuma asked, and then Cala realized that even the male senseis thought she was a boy.
" I AM A GIRL!!!" Cala screamed, making Asuma step back.
" You are?" everyone asked. Cala ran off. She went home, crying.
Later, there was a knock at the door, and she opened the door. It was Shino. Cala looked at him.
" What do you want?" she asked. Then she noticed the flowers in his hands.
" These.... are for you. I want to say I'm really sorry for what happened earlier..." he said. She took the flowers from him, and invited him in. Shino smiled nervously.
" I thought you said I was ugly..." Cala said. He rubbed the back of his head, unsure of what to say.
" I never meant it... I just meant..." he started. Cala slammed her fist on a table angrily.
" I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU MEANT!!" she yelled at him.
" ...Just go... Please... just go..." Cala added, and he nodded, and walked out the door.
6 months later....
Cala walked down the street. Lee smiled at her as he walked by. Her now long brown hair blew gently in the wind. As Neji walked by, he winked, and she blushed. Her baggy pants had been replaced by tighter pants, and her jacket was gone. She was very happy. Except for the girls, everyone liked her. The girls didn't like her much because all the guys liked her more, and they thought she would steal their boyfriends. Well, if they had any. Cala hadn't seen or thought about Shino since the day he brought her flowers 6 months ago. Then she bumped into Shino. Cala put her hands on her hips and glared.
" Excuse me..." Shino muttered, then began to walk away. Cala stared after him. He turned.
" I'd appreciate it if you didn't stare at my @$$" he said. Cala crossed her arms deefensively.
" I was not" she said. He shrugged.
" Ok..." Shino told her. She stared.
" Why are you like this? You don't argue... You act.." Cala said.
" Uninterested? Maybe I am, Cala. Not every guy's gonna love you. Besides, you need an attitude adjustment, if you ask me" Shino said, and left. Cala stared after him. Lee came along.
" What's wrong?" he asked. She realized she was crying.
" It's nothing..." she said.
At home, in bed, Cala stared at the ceiling. She thought a bit.
" It's not nothing... It's not nothing when... I love him this much..." Cala said to herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment