Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning of it all

the Titans meet an interesting girl.... find out what happens!
*note: if you like teen titans, are a fan of mine or both, this is a must read!

Chapter 1 - The beginning of it all

Chapter 1 - The beginning of it all
        " What a glorius day, friends" Starfire said, as she ate 3 bottles of mustard. Robin sighed.
" Stop eating all the mustard Star" he said. Raven was meditating in the living room as usual, Beast Boy and Cyborg playing video games (Cyborg winning), and Starfire... well, she was eating the aforesaid mustard. By the bottle. Just then the emergency alarm went off. Everyone rushed out the door, a half finished bottle of mustard lying forgotten on the floor.
        They all arrived downtown, where Jinx, Gizmo and Mammoth were destroying things for the heck of destroying things, because when your evil, you don't need a good excuse to be evil. " Titans, go!" Robin yelled. But in under 3 minutes BB, Cyborg, Raven and Starfire were lying in heap. Robin was just shocked. " when'd you guys get so good?" he asked. The 3 laughed.
" We've been practising. A LOT. HA HA HA" they all answered. Robin was standing stock still, and probably would've been beaten to a pulp. But there was a gust of fire and in under 30 seconds, Jinx, Gizmo and Mammoth were running scared. Not 15 seconds later they had disappeared altogether.
" where did that come from?" Robin wondered. Then he noticed a girl about 15 with long, bright red hair streaming down her back. She had black pants that went only to above the knees, which would be discovered she had cut, and a pink tube top on. She turned with a jerk, and Robin noted her eyes were a deep hazel. She suddenly started sprinting and Robin was driven to follow her. She ran faster and faster. So did Robin, until he was running as fast as he possibly could, and there was no doubt in his mind that she could run much faster than that. But she didn't. Until she turned down an alley, and saw a brick wall and a few garbage cans. Then she simply jumped. Robin stopped running to avoid hitting the garbage cans. The girl had jumped on one, then jumped over the top of the wall. Robin got to the top of the wall, but she was gone. " How'd she disappear so fast? Oh well" he said, and turned back.
        Once everyone was back at the tower, Robin told them of the strange girl who helped them.
        " If she wanted to help us, couldn't she help us earlier? and why did she run?" Beast Boy asked. Robin shrugged. Everyone went right about their usual buisness anyway, forgetting the girl. It was when they were all about to go to bed when they heard a thud on the roof.
        " I wonder what that was" said Robin.
        " Let us go and 'check it out' as you say" Starfire said. So they did. Robin went first up to the roof. Then Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire and finally Cyborg. Robin looked around, actually they all did, and saw nothing but what seemed to be a person lying on the roof. Robin walked over and saw the bright red hair, brighter than the color of Starfire's hair, and realized it was the girl he saw earlier. Robin picked her up and walked over. She was unconscious.
        When she woke up some time later, everyone was crowded around her and she was lying on the couch. She sat up.
" Where am I?" she asked. Everyone but Raven smiled.
" Your in Titans Tower, home of the Teen Titans" *piped up Beast Boy. The girl nodded.
" What's your name?" Robin asked her. She thought for a moment. She looked at the 5 of them.
" I'm Tali" she said. " I was named after my mother's surfboard, the Tali-Lua, and my middle name is Lua" Tali said. Everyone nodded, then Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg all went to bed. Robin stood up. " Go on, i'll be fine. I have this thing where i heal myself through sleep. I sorta fell onto the roof and I might've broken a bone or two, tomorrow morning they will be all healed, so no worry" Tali said.
" Ok then" Robin said, and walked to his bedroom.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment