Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - discovery

read to find out what it is about, believe me its really good, please read and comment! if there's something i should change or add in the next chapter please tell!

Chapter 1 - discovery

Chapter 1 - discovery
Chapter 1: Discovery!
Part 1







Hinatas POV

I could see Naruto at the ramen place. This time, I will talk to him I said to myself. I ran over to him.
Naruto? I asked. He turned towards me. I felt like running away, the way I did so many other times. But not today.
 Yeah, Hinata, what is it? he asked.
Uh, Naruto... How would you like to get... some ramen with me tonight? I asked. I shut my eyes.
Yeah, Id like to do that said Naruto. I opened my eyes in surprise.
You will? Great, I said, and I ran off. Yes! He said yes. I was so happy; I didnt notice when I ran into Kakashi. Oh, sorry, I said, once I realized I had ran into him.
Huh? Oh... Yeah, he said, and walked off. Was it just me, or did he seem... Sad?


Kakashis POV

I walked off. After having Hinata run into me, I figured she had asked Naruto to get ramen with her. I had over heard it all anyways. I walked home slowly, thinking... No. Remembering. Remembering. How it felt... to be happy the way Hinata was. The way... it felt...As soon as I trudged through my door, I flopped on my bed. It was only the late afternoon. Time flew slowly enough for me anyways. I fell into a troubled sleep. Kakashi... Help me Kakashi... Help me... Swack! No, no, no. Not her... not her... The only one... the only one I ever loved... With a start, my eyes flew open. I half expected Helatia to be sitting by my side. I lay back down, forcing myself to sleep again. But before I felt sleep, I knew tears were seeping from my eye.


Narutos POV

The Date



I walked to the ramen place. I saw that Hinata was already there.
Hey, Hinata, I said. She just smiled at me. We walked in, and got the ramen. It was so good! It was the best ramen I ever had. Hinata ate hers a bit slowly, but I guess she couldnt eat as fast as me. She smiled at me a lot, too.
When we left, I said  Well, that was good. Wasnt it, Hinata?. Hinata just nodded at me.

The Next Day


At training, I told Sakura all about the ramen and Hinata last night. She seemed happy. Then Kakashi sensei must of gotten tired of waiting for us, and he must of overheard me, because then he said Can we get... training started... now?. Something must have gotten to Kakashi sensei. Training was difficult today, especially since Kakashi was somewhat out of it.
Kakashi sensei? Kakashi sensei! we would yell.
Oh... what? What is it? he would ask. Im worried. Our sensei was never like this before. I wonder... whats wrong with Kakashi?


Sakuras POV

Training today was hard. Afterwards, though, I ran in the village until I found Hinata.
 Hinata? Did you really ask Naruto to go get some ramen with you? I asked.
Yes, why, Sakura? said Hinata.
Just wondering, I said. I ran off. I ran into Kakashi sensei. His head was down. He didnt lift his head, until I noticed a dark spot on the ground. It wasnt raining, and where the dark spot was Kakashis head was above it. I put it all together. Sensei... are you... crying? I asked. His head shot up. I saw it. He WAS crying.
Why? he asked me softly. I shrugged my shoulders.
Why are you so upset, sensei? I asked.
 You dont need to know... yet... he said, and pushed past me. I wanted to know what was bothering him. I didnt want to annoy him, though, so I headed home.

Kakashis POV
I walked home. Sakura would want to know what bothered me. I would have to tell her. Soon. But not today. The pain hurt too much. It hadnt bothered me much the last 5 years. But the 1st year, and now, hurt me so much. I was home. I threw myself on my bed, a gray picture of a beautiful, light brown haired ninja girl and a younger me was pinned to my wall. I took it down.
Oh, Helatia, that day... I meant to save you, I did... my voice felt choked. I pinned the picture back up on the wall. There was a knock on my door. I opened it. There stood Iruka.
The Hokage requires you, Kakashi, he said. I walked behind him. He opened the door and let me in to see the Hokage.
What is it? I asked.
Kakashi, we have an important job for you. Selita, come here please, asked the Hokage. A light blue haired female ninja of about 26 years old came out. This is my niece, Selita. Her family is coming to live here in the village, and they want her to meet them when they get here, and she is in danger, because of something that happens when a sand ninja comes close to her. But, we have no other jounin at the time. Theyre all on missions with their genin. We need you to protect her until her family gets here that will be in about... 12-24 months. Do you understand? asked the Hokage. I nodded. I wouldnt give up this for anything in the world, except for... Helatia.


Narutos POV

The Next Day


When Kakashi came for training, we were shocked. There was a blue haired ninja coming with him!
Kakashi, whos THIS? I asked, narrowing my eyes. To our surprise, he laughed.
This... is Selita. I have to... uh, never mind, he said, and looked at her. She laughed. I just frowned at her. Apparently, she noticed, because then she walked over to me and ruffled my hair. Kakashi laughed again, and she turned her head towards him and smiled.
 Stupid cow, I said.
Listen, most ninjas regret insulting ME, bud, Selita said, and she smiled at me.  I hope we can get along, she said. She walked back to Kakashi.
I snorted. Kakashi walked over to me and slapped my head.
Hey! I said. Kakashi just shrugged.
Time for training, he said.



Selitas POV

After that day of training, Kakashi took me for ramen. I figure I surprised him when he saw how fast I ate. Then he took me to his home. It was small, but nice. I saw a gray picture and looked at it. He stiffened.
Whos this? I asked, pointing to the light brown haired ninja girl. I must have hit something by asking that, because he immediately let his head drop.
That... was Helatia. She was my... girlfriend 6 years ago, he said softly. She was killed before my eyes... because I couldnt save her, he said.  It went like this... Helatia hugged Kakashi. He smiled. He pulled down his mask. She put her lips on his, and they stayed like that for a few minutes. When Helatia pulled her lips away, they both were smiling with dreamy looks on their faces. Then Kakashis smile disappeared.

I have to go on a mission tomorrow, Helatia. Ill have to leave, he said.

 Let me come, Kakashi, I can take care of myself, Helatia pleaded. Kakashi sighed.

Every time I have to leave you ask me that. Fine, this one time, you can come, he said. Unfortunately, this one time, would be the last mission Kakashi would go on with Helatia alive.

THE NEXT DAY...

They met each other at the gate. They left the village. They had been half way to their destination, when 3 ninjas attacked them. The ninjas had been about to lose, when one got an idea.

Is this girl important to you, ninja? the leader yelled. Kakashi turned and saw that a ninja was holding Helatia tightly. He raised a sword to her neck.

Kakashi, help me... help me... Swack! The ninjas ran off. Kakashi decided to turn back, and forget about his mission.

...Thats how it went, he said. I looked at him. He sat down on his bed.
Sorry, I said. Thats when I couldnt take it anymore. He looked at me. I pulled down his mask and placed my lips on his. He looked shocked. Then his eyes softened and placed his arms around me, his hands at my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood up. Then there was a knock at the door. We stopped. He pulled his lips away from mine and pulled his mask back up. He answered the door, with me right behind him. He opened the door. It was Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. I was blushing.
What the...? Obviously, Naruto saw my blushing face. I clung to Kakashi, burying my face in his arm.
 You can come in, if you want, said Kakashi. The 3 walked in, Naruto staring at me. I lifted my face from Kakashis arm. He held me in one arm. They went to Kakashis bedroom. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke sat down on his bed. Kakashi and I stayed standing. I was pulled into Kakashis arms. Naruto was looking at Kakashi.
 What were you two doing before we knocked on the door? Naruto asked. I gulped. Kakashi didnt say anything.
 Please, sensei, tell us what you were doing with her, Sakura pleaded. Kakashi gulped. He looked at his feet, then at me.
Well... SHOW you what we were doing, then, if you want to know, he said. I looked at him. Then he pulled down his mask, and I put my lips on his... again...

Sasukes POV

As Naruto, Sakura and I sat on our senseis bed, we watched our sensei kiss Selita. I was disgusted.
 Stop! Thats fine! Really it is! I yelled. Everyone looked at me.
 Sasuke... Sakura said, softly. But Kakashi and Selita ignored me. They kept going. I was surprised that Sakura or Naruto wasnt yelling for them to stop it.
Naruto... dont you want them... to stop? I asked. He nodded his head. So did Sakura. Why dont you say anything? I asked.
 They... seem happy, said Sakura. Just then, Kakashi and Selita pulled away from each other. Kakashi pulled his mask back up. Sasuke felt sick. No way. He couldnt watch them. But Kakashi just held her and she just put her head on his chest.
 Hmmm? What is it? Do you 3 want to leave? Because, if you want to, you can, said Kakashi. Naruto, Sakura and I shook our heads. Suddenly, Selita pushed herself away from Kakashi. Se had her hands to the sides of her head. She was on her knees, howling. I rushed outside. There, standing by the window, were Gaara, Temari and Kankrou.
 What do you think youre doing? I yelled at them. Then Naruto and Sakura ran out. Naruto actually looked scared.
 Just what we came here to do, they said. Naruto, Sakura and I ran back in. There in the center of the room, was a black dog beast. It had 3 tails, and its bottom row of jaws stuck out. The teeth were razor sharp. So were the claws. It roared. Kakashi was leaning against the wall. I wondered... could we beat this thing?

Kakashis POV

The beast roared again. I was leaning against the wall. Then I got up and threw a kunai at it. One of the 3 tails blocked it from doing anything. Naruto then did his Shadow Clone Jutsu. The shadow clones tried to attack, but he claws sliced through many clones, and the clones that the claws missed, the tails got. Not one clone got to the beast. I ran head on to fight it. I almost made it to the body when one of the tails grabbed me.
 Let me go... I said, as the tail kept squeezing me harder. The beast laughed. It threw me straight into a wall. I stood up, shaken. Then I saw that the beast had the kunai I threw at it in its tail. It tossed it. It sunk deep into my left arm.
 Sensei! Naruto yelled. I yanked the kunai out of my arm.
 Im... fine Naruto, I said. I collapsed on the floor.

Sakuras POV

I watched as our sensei collapsed on the floor. I was running over to him to see if he was okay, and the beast whipped me with the 3 tails. I flew into a wall. I stood up, and 1 tail grabbed me and dragged me towards its body. Or, it would have, if Kakashi hadnt stood up and stabbed it with the kunai it threw at him.
 RAAAAR! Ihsakak tsum eid! the beast roared.
It can talk, but it can only talk... backwards? said Sasuke. Kakashi nodded at him. Then 1 tail grabbed Kakashi by his waist. 1 Tail grabbed me. It pounded me against the floor. The last tail was helping the 1st to torture Kakashi, by pounding Kakashi. Every time it pounded him, he would yell out in pain. Then his body went limp.
Sensei! Naruto yelled. The beast dropped Kakashis body, and used the other 2 tails to pound me. Every time, like Kakashi, it pounded me, I screamed in pain. Then I blacked out.

Sasukes POV

Sakura! Naruto screamed after her body went limp, too. The beast dropped her body on top of Kakashis. Just then, Narutos chakra became intense. Every attack he attempted on the black beast succeeded. The beast hit the walls a lot. In the end, the beast was lying on its side, weak breaths coming in and out. Naruto stood above it, holding a kunai.
Kill it, Naruto, I said, nodding to him. Naruto was about to drive it into the beast. The beast whimpered. A hand rested on Narutos shoulder.
No, Naruto, dont kill her. Its Selita. It really is, Kakashi said, weakly. The sand ninjas left. The beast was a glimmering form, and then... a gust of wind blew into our faces. There, lying on the floor, was Selita. Her blue hair was in her face, and her clothes were ripped. Blood was on her legs, arms and face. Kakashi bent down, ripped one of his sleeves off, and wiped the blood off her. She moaned. Kakashi picked her up, and set her on the bed. He took a look at how badly Sakura was beaten. He shook his head. He left her where she was. Then he took a few steps, and, once again, his body went limp.

Selitas POV

I woke up in Kakashis bed. As soon as I woke up, I figured out what had happened, and I sat up and pulled the sheets higher up. I saw Kakashi lying on the floor.
What... happened? I asked. Naruto looked at me. I looked around and saw Sakura also lying on the floor, right next to Kakashi. Then Kakashi woke up, and looked at me. I smiled at him.
 Why are you holding the sheets so high? Kakashi asked me. I glared at him.
 You really dont want to know, I said, blushing. He saw my face, and, although I couldnt see it, his face was probably a bright crimson. Naruto didnt get the clue.
 Why are you holding the sheets so high? he asked me. Kakashi slapped his head. Naruto kicked Kakashi in the butt. Kakashi poked Naruto in the eyes and kicked him in the shin. Naruto punched Kakashi in the gut. Kakashi stepped on both of Narutos feet. I laughed so hard I fell on my back and rolled over. Unfortunately, the blankets had slipped down a little, so they were all looking at me. Kakashi backed up a bit. Naruto and Sasuke blushed a lot. I stared at them back.
If...Then your... Kakashi stammered nervously. I smiled at him. They could see my back.
No. Why? I asked him. He looked at me. Thats when I saw the blood on his left arm.  What happened to you? I asked him again.
Nothing. A kunai went into it, thats all, he said. And show us how your not... he said. I did. I sat straight up, letting the blankets fall off me. My left shoulder had the cloth keeping my shirt on. It was usually going down my arm with short sleeves, but now it just covered my shoulder. My shirt went down to my stomach. I stood up. My pants now covered from my waist to above my knees. Kakashi gulped. I walked over to him.
What do you think now? I asked him. He walked backwards. Thats when Sakura got up. When she stood up, she was behind Kakashi, meaning he couldnt walk backwards anymore. Then Naruto and Sasuke got on the sides. Kakashi couldnt move. Thats when Naruto, who was on the left side, tripped over his own foot. He fell and his hand brushed the spot on Kakashi's arm where the kunai went in. Kakashi howled in pain. I stumbled backwards and the 3 genin were getting away from him, too. Then he flopped on the floor.

Kakashis POV

I woke up with Selita above me. She smiled. I looked at my left arm. It was bandaged. I sat up and hugged her. When I pulled away, she was smiling. I stood up. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were right behind Selita. I rubbed my head. I walked towards my bed. I lay down on it. I put my hand to my forehead. Selita walked over to me. I looked at her.
What... what happened? How... why... how did you turn into that black beast? I asked. She ran her fingers though my hair. She nodded.
Whenever a sand ninja gets close to me, or Im half dead or more, Ill turn into IT. I wasnt always like this. It went like this...
Selita was running through a field of flowers. Her little brother followed her. Selita was running very fast, and her little brother had a hard time keeping up. Soon, they were lost in a forest. Now, Selita had only been 5, and her brother 4, so they started crying when they realized they were lost.

God, who is making all that disgusting racket! Screamed a loud voice. Then a beautiful, blue skinned fairy jumped from a tree and landed in front of the 2 children.

Please, fairy, would you PLEASE help us? Selita asked. The fairy nodded.

As long as you NEVER disturb me again, the fairy said. Selita nodded in agreement. The fairy zapped them with blue green magic sparks. They disappeared. They were home.



3 YEARS LATER



Selita and her brother ran in the forest. Laughing, and smiling, they had completely forgotten that they had, once before, been there. The fairy came to them, angered. She cast black magic sparks at me.

 Whenever a sand ninja comes near, or your almost dead, change into a horrible BLACK BEAST said the fairy. She laughed. The fairy grabbed Selitas brother, then disappeared.

Thats how it happened. I dont think of it much, she said. I looked at her. Then 3 sound ninjas came through the broken window.
How do you keep getting in the village? I asked. They shoved Selita aside. She fell into Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. I stood up. They laughed when I fell. I stood up again.
 Yeah, you can really fight us. You can hardly stand, they said. I lay back down on my bed.
Not if... I fight for him, Selita said.

Selitas POV

I stood up. The sound ninjas looked at me. They laughed. Then they surrounded me. They used their sound to attack me. I stood around as they attacked me.
What are you, stupid or something? Try to attack, or are you too stupid to? Well, youll die easy. You arent really fighting for him, they yelled at me. I shrugged. They attacked me again. I laughed.
Youre stupid. The more you attack me, the better for him, I said. They stared at me. Then... I turned into the black beast again. I roared. The sound ninjas shrugged. They ran at me. My teeth went nuts. 2 were smart enough to get away from me. The other one... he met an unfortunate death.
Did you... see how she killed him? one asked the other. The other nodded.
They both jumped out the window. Once again, the beast was a shimmering form, and then the wind blew in our faces. Selita walked over to me. She smiled.

2 YEARS LATER


Kakashis POV

I couldnt believe it. Two years. Gone. Selitas family was coming soon. Every night, we sat beside each other.
NIGHT BEFORE SELITAS FAMILY ARRIVES

I looked at her. We stood up. Once again, I pulled my mask down and she put her lips on mine. It just felt so... right. I knew I wanted to be with her. We stopped. I couldnt believe she would leave tomorrow. We pulled away and I pulled my mask back up. I was shaking. She knew why.
Dont worry, my parents will like you, she said. I shook my head.
 I... want to marry you, I told her. She looked at me. I sunk to my knees. I sobbed. She leaned down. Then she slapped me. I rubbed my face where she slapped me. She took out a kunai. And drove it through me. I fell on my back as I screamed with pain. She pulled it out, and sliced her chest. I saw her do it. She stuck her hand into her wound. It was blood covered when she pulled it out. She placed it on my chest, where she had shoved the kunai into me. Little blue sparks came from her hand. My wound, and hers, closed up.
What... did you do that for? I asked.
I had to see about how well my magic works, she said, smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment