Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting Star

for the love of all things potter, please read this! its good, if a bit boring, but i can put more exciting bits into it and funny stuff, so comment please! and read please!

Chapter 1 - Meeting Star

Chapter 1 - Meeting Star
~this takes place at the time of book 1, when Harry is 11. just so you know.
--------------------------------------------------
Harry sighed. He was on his way to Hogwarts for the first time, via the Hogwarts Express. Ron and Hermione were sitting with him, Hermione with her nose in a book. Ron was asleep. Harry was about to fall asleep, too, when he heard footsteps running. Then the door of the compartment opened and a girl with black hair streaming down her back jumped in, and slammed the door shut. That resulted in Ron waking up and falling out of his seat. Hermione giggled, and Harry laughed. The girl grinned as Ron got back into his seat.
" Can I sit in here?" she asked.
Harry, Ron and Hermione nodded. She sat down. " My name is Star" she said.
" Nice to meet you, Star" Hermione said. Ron muttered something similar, but Harry was staring out the window and didn't say a word until Ron nudged him in the ribs, where he snapped back.
" Um, yeah, nice to meet you" Harry said. Star smiled.
" You're Harry Potter" she said. Harry grinned.
" So I've noticed" he said, and Star laughed. Later, as they were getting off the train they were greeted by Hagrid. Then all the first years went across the lake, into Hogwarts and into the Great Hall.
" I hope we're in the same house, eh?" Star said. Harry nodded, so did Ron and Hermione. After Harry, Ron and Hermione were put into Gryffindor, Star was called up, but was disappointed when she was put into Hufflepuff. After a moment, though, she smiled again. After the feast that followed the Sorting ritual, Star waved goodbye to Harry, Ron and Hermione and was marched out of the Great Hall, momentarily followed by the Gryffindors.
        The next day, Harry, Ron and Hermione had Defence against the Dark Arts with Hufflepuff, so they saw Star. She didn't look overly happy, but grinned when she saw her friends. Ron sat with Neville Longbottom, Hermione sat with Seamus Finnigan and Harry sat with Star. One moment when Professor Quirrel wasn't watching them, Harry looked at Star.
" What's wrong?" he asked her.
" No one in Hufflepuff likes me" she said quietly. Harry turned away after that. He didn't know what else to say. Hufflepuff had Charms with Ravenclaw afterwards, where Star met Henry Blackwood. Gryffindor had Transfiguration with Slytherin. Draco Malfoy made fun of Ron, Harry and Hermione the entire time.
Harry, Ron and Hermione didn't see Star again until Saturday. She was outside, sitting under a tree. She didn't seem sad this time. They walked over to her.
" Hey Star" all 3 said. She looked at them happily.
" Hi" she said. She beamed. " I made friends with Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott, and Ernie Macmillan in my year in Hufflepuff. And I met a third year, he seems really nice" Star said.
" Who is he?" Harry asked.
" Cedric Diggory, I really like him" Star said.
" That's good, that you've made Hufflepuff friends" Hermione said.
" Yeah, and I met Henry Blackwood from Ravenclaw" Star said. Harry smiled.
" You're certainly getting to know a lot of people" said Ron.
" Yes, I am. I also met Cho Chang, in the hall, yesterday. We had a nice conversation" Star said. Just then Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott walked by, but stopped when Star signalled for them to come over. They did.
" Hi Star" said Susan. Star grinned.
" Hi" she said, adressing both of them. Harry looked at them. They said hello to Ron, Harry and Hermione as well, and hurried off.
" They seem nice" Hermione said.
" They are" Star said. For the rest of the day, the 4 hung out together, and they went and visited Hagrid and Fang, talked to people, and sat around outside. They couldn't go to the common rooms, because they were not in the same house. They parted company at dusk. Star stayed up for a time in the common room, and so did Harry, Ron and Hermione. The first to retire was Hermione, then followed by Ron. Between Harry and Star, the latter was asleep in bed first.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cursefox22 on July 28, 2007, 10:35:32 AM

cursefox22 on
Comment Deleted

wolf74 on July 29, 2007, 2:52:42 AM

wolf74 on
wolf74yay, thanks!